-added driver helmets

Feel free to do:
-correct suspension animations
-correct physics

CSP recommend

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9obhw7211j523pl/file

Screenshot_williams_fw21_hockenheim_2001_13-7-120-23-42-15.png

iks
Can you upload the Houston, Toronto, and Edmonton please?

Yeah I'd love Gateway as well. There is a version for rF2 floating around...

Yes I know about the Gateway for RF2. I dont know if the Nascar Facebook group is going to do that track. I know
they are doing a proper Dover track.

About the Houston, Toronto, and Edmonton tracks. Because of the rules about paid tracks and these being from
Gilles, I cannot post them on the forum. I know Gilles did not get permissions to do these, but still sells them for
around a dollar. Do a search for Gilles82 or AC Classics tracks

Sorry I cant post them,
Dave

I have a super early work in progress version of the GT4 Hong Kong on my Patreon Feed.

Talking of my Patreon, Tomorrow you guys will be getting access to Streets of Willow Springs, this uses the GT:Sport mesh as reference but is still entirely scratch made, so no conflict of intellectual property has occurred. It's based on the same terrain as my Big Willow.

View attachment 949080 View attachment 949081 View attachment 949082 View attachment 949084 View attachment 949085 View attachment 949086

Hmmmm....i am liking the look of those dirt oval tracks........hmmmm

Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-36-14.jpg

Wanted to ask could somebody send me (PM me) this file? i corrupted it trying to do sounds mods in other words im experimenting more. The car in question that i'm trying to do is the Cizeta Moroder V16T
2020.08.13-17.10_01.png

By the way, re: Goiania in Ferrari Evo and laptime comps going forward - I assume everyone is on default setup? I only turned TC off

Good feedback & thanks for getting involved... It was a spur thing of the moment with no set instructions, basically, get out there, drive, and work towards a better lap-time... Not so much anything to do with winning, just fun... And it was! As a rule to myself, try mod as 'out of the box' initially, then with set-up adjustments etc, and so forth... Essentially sim-racing within mod-parameters.

I have created 1 extra car, the Dekon Turbo and tried to BoP a little bit. The M1 (v8) is spec'd and is only 1 car (and the Dturbo) as are most of the others ready to race. New previews and info are done... research was made according to weight and HP to be historically accurate.
Basically most of the physics changes/fixes are done and could be released as "Pack1".
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza_turbo (new)
- legion_ferrari_512bb_lm
- legion_greenwood_corvette
- legion_march_bmw_m1_v8 (this only competed at Daytona, all other races were in Japan)
- legion_roush_mustang

Preferably is for someone to clean up the gfx and other errata (legion?) unless someone here wants to commit the time and I can PM the pack to them.

Its a good "mod" collection. Honestly if you add the Porsches, BoP becomes irrelevant as they simply won nearly every race.

(if 'yall noticed... I am making mods useable, driveable, from those that "could have been good", because they are ones I WANT TO DRIVE...
and I dont want to be the only one with decent versions... and others can enjoy the mods. Unfortunately I no longer do 3d/texture work)

Think I'll separate the GTX cars from the WCM cars into their own carset, getting their own post and category on the blog. Cars will remain similar as they did in real life.
You could send over the changes and I'll do a backport for the new carset.

:cheers:

I have a super early work in progress version of the GT4 Hong Kong on my Patreon Feed.

Talking of my Patreon, Tomorrow you guys will be getting access to Streets of Willow Springs, this uses the GT:Sport mesh as reference but is still entirely scratch made, so no conflict of intellectual property has occurred. It's based on the same terrain as my Big Willow.

View attachment 949086

Being a member of Sim Traxx, Kon has had a Hong Kong track for quite a while, but is nothing like what you are in the process of creating. Looking forward to your version of Hong Kong.

May I ask, Looking at your Streets of Willow Springs photo, trying to figure out the main loop it does. Looking at the lower left of the picture, does the track go into kind of a square lot area and then back out onto the track? Again, Cant quite figure out the main loop. But, Sure has allot of variations that could be done.

take care,
Dave

for CSP slow-downs etc... try disabling some effects like:
ExtraFX, ParticleFX, LightingFX. TireFX, GrassFX, ReflectionsFX
If you are on Win10, enable DXGI
If you dont need Post Process AA, turn it off in Graphic Adjustments

strange with all this b1tching about CSP, here. We are not the CSP help desk!
Figure it out for yourself, or join the CSP Discord.

Wasn't involved in the original discussion, but thanks for that regarding Post Process AA. Much smoother!

What track do many of you use for testing vehicles/mods?

I've been running on Spa, using Kunos vs a mod, but getting tired of having to run 2 min+ laps. I tend to run a single hot lap and have test well over 800+ mods for quality.

Basically looking for a track that can give a good sense of braking, cornering, and general handling. Thanks for the input ahead of time. :)

Personally I think Barcelona is the best track for testing mods. There’s a huge straight, some slow corners, mid-speed corners and some high speed corners as well. The track also has decently hard braking zones and tricky direction changes that can throw the car off-balance. As a bonus it’s F1’s testing grounds, and they chose it for a reason.

Ferrari F50
by Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Project)

__custom_showroom_1597383386.jpg

- data replacement
replaced race driver with Japanese millionaire

data.acd.txt = data.acd

(I would like to know how to do model replacement without modifying data.acd, help?)

Attachments

• data.acd.txt
    216 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

The R letter is missing on the end of the Warsteiner. Ohhh. And I now realize, the fonts are totally wrong. Why don't you use the original logo?
https://logos-download.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Warsteiner_logo_yellow.png ;)

I'm not sure this thing, but why is that Warsteiner logo placed so high in the white rectangle.
https://cdn-8.latimages.com/images/mgl/OozqmX/s3/tne0917de03.jpg
The photo is too blurry but maybe something wrote under the Warsteiner?? (example: SPITZEN-PILSENER DER PREMIUM KLASSE)

:cheers:

Some time ago I've seen some pictures of newly made Willow Springs Big Willow racetrack. Not the one that's released, but the one that's being worked on.
Any update on that / new pictures?

Attachments

• super formula ac.PNG
    super formula ac.PNG
    83.4 KB · Views: 29
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back