- 462

- United Kingdom
Quick question with hopefully a simple answer: I'm changing PCs at the moment. How do I salvage my Content Manager 'premium' code? Thanks.
Edit: also, is there a good guide for transferring mods, settings, RHM etc? Thanks again.
you can just apply for another one via itch.io on the Patreon page, My membership tab.
When i changed PC recently I saved my Content, System, MODS, cfg and Extension folders and just copied them back over a new install. I also saved the CM data as well. If you do that you won't need a new key.
EDIT: In fact I think I copied the whole Assetto Corsa folder over.
I also found I can have an install anywhere, which i just point CM to. I have one on a superfast SSD. It avoids the dreaded Steam interfering with the AC install. If there are changes that I want to keep (e.g. the 488 evo) I just transfer those from the Steam install.
Last edited: