Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,793 comments
your'e almost there...
see those little eye on the side of red green blue?
click on them to shut them off and click on the empty square next to alpha to turn it on.
all that you will see you erase.
Do you know how I can erase on the RGB and Alpha chanel ?

Yeah forgot to remove the blurred_object for both cars. And they're not mine ahah. Haven't fiddled with the physics of both cars (I'm ***** at that) so if anythings wrong feel free to correct it mate - just cobbled those together and shared it here so they'll get a new lease of life.

Okay, I'm working on it.

Do you mean Porsche 911 GT1? These?
If so, these are free.

hbd3.png
Porsche%20911%20(993)%20GT1%20by%20Assettogarage%20u.webp
Porsche%20911%20(993)%20GT1%20by%20Assettogarage%20u.webp

https://mega.nz/file/JR9HCYaI#v43kGv4yorUc3sPTSf7ICJHRZ73hOEaF291TQB64PQA

qdmo.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wtwi0nynybic8ks/porsche_911gt1_version_1.1.7z/file

twuy.png

hey i want that first one but the link is down :x

Quick question with hopefully a simple answer: I'm changing PCs at the moment. How do I salvage my Content Manager 'premium' code? Thanks.

The same thing happened to me a year ago when I moved my OS to an SSD. I didn't even think about it, I just donated again.

I also converted this Nissan Silvia S110 Super Silhouette from GTR2 which ParanoidDoge gave me alongside a few others too. I gotta say that the model looks nice on the outside, sure its not the same as R3E but it still gets the job done, while as for the interior instead it looks a lot naff to me sadly.
So perhaps someone can replace it with either my Skyline Super Silhouette's or the Bluebird one which are more detailed compared to this one.
__custom_showroom_1597415079.png
__custom_showroom_1597415085.png
__custom_showroom_1597415148.png

Hmm. Your cars looks nice, but this Evo5 is crashed back to CM while loading. (If I Activate CSP it crashed too, and say Unexpected Error)

The Nissan is start, but all of the model (except the wheels) are under the road a half meter.

Is somebody else tried these cars? Is it work for them?

To raise the mine's, with CM, click folder, open data, suspension.ini and find these two lines under [FRONT] and [REAR]:
BASEY= replace 0.18 by -0.18
Have fun, Mike
Edit: when using the EVO5 I get a crash too.

View media item 66781
Modiefied to version 0.2

-Rims changed to the correct OZ Racing
-Changed exhaust position
-Changed flames position
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed engine sound
-Changed gearbox settings
-Changed engine power
-Changed turbocharging control
-Changed texturface of the front indicators
-Changed settings of AWD drives
-Changed tyres and their size
-Changed position of the tank
-Change gearshifts to the original from EVO 5 RS
-Changed steering settings
-Revised tyre shaders
-Added car description
-Added new tires Yokohama Slicks

If anyone is interested in a new version, the link below

ag_mitsubishi_lancer_evo5_Mines.rar - 52.2 MB

Maybe someone is willing to improve the interior ..... ??

View media item 66781
Modiefied to version 0.2

-Rims changed to the correct OZ Racing
-Changed exhaust position
-Changed flames position
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed engine sound
-Changed gearbox settings
-Changed engine power
-Changed turbocharging control
-Changed texturface of the front indicators
-Changed settings of AWD drives
-Changed tyres and their size
-Changed position of the tank
-Change gearshifts to the original from EVO 5 RS
-Changed steering settings
-Revised tyre shaders
-Added car description
-Added new tires Yokohama Slicks

If anyone is interested in a new version, the link below

ag_mitsubishi_lancer_evo5_Mines.rar - 52.2 MB

Maybe someone is willing to improve the interior ..... ??

That's what I was talking about ! Cheers mate

Hey everyone... this might sound stupid but...

I sent a Gmail to contact Ilja about 10 days ago to ask questions about buying the full version of Content Manager but he didn't answer. Looks like either that Gmail address isn't active anymore or he thinks I want to scam him.
Those who have a ShareMods account surely know that by uploading you can earn some money with your account, with an account you can send money to PayPal e-mails. That's what I wrote to Ilja, but like I said he didn't reply.

Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure if it's allowed to ask such thing on this site but I would really appreciate if someone would PM me, I would send the money to your PayPal e-mail and you would buy me a key.

Gee, I know it sounds weird, but I cannot contact Ilja anywhere to ask him if I can send the money to his PayPal e-mail. :guilty:
sign up on his Patreon, you get latest betas etc, but, it also includes an automatically downloadable CM key and has a message box he does not reply to either ;)

https://www.patreon.com/x4fab/posts

so now i have two CM keys, I guess its time to hook up two sim rigs and get my training wheels setup..
drivered08.jpg

Last edited:
what is the difference between the 919 hybrid in AC and this one, the one in AC is a LOT slower? Is this variant if it is a variant available anywhere?

The 919 Evolution is in another league compared to both the 2015 and 2016-spec 919 Hybrids; if anything this car's closest competition would be cars in the Pikes Peak Hillclimb, and even then this car's almost a minute clear from the Nurburgring time set by the current PPIHC record holder; the Volkswagen I.D. R

The evolution is essentially the full potential of the 919 hybrid platform unleashed - Engine power de-restricted and boosted up, more extreme streamlining and downforce with the headlights deleted and wheel arches sealed up, and the electric motors gaining further power boosts for more extra power on-demand from the Energy Recovery Systems.

Element1999 has converted the 919 Hybrid Evo from Real Racing 3 to Assetto Corsa, and can be downloaded from Assettoland.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back