Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,806 comments
Screenshot_renault_twingo_rs_67mex_16-7-120-13-53-5.png
'Reworked' the Mine's GTR R33 floating around :

AuDzvUM.png

Added Mine's plate / exhaust, BBS wheels (closer to the original), changed the carbon texture, re-coloured the interior.

Basic stuff but now it looks a bit better.

https://we.tl/t-1HQpmwLr7A

nicely reworked :lol:

F1 1992 rework mod download????

1992 rework mod What happened since then?

Is there a download link? Would you please give me someone?

Are you so desperate for a game mod, that you were so unpolite in your first 2 posts?
Lets only make sure if is this, what you are looking for.
7cem.png

***** mod of the day #25 : the infamous Lancia 037 JGTC '94. Yes... It's real. Underpowered, not suited for track racing and way too old.
Did this for myself then thought 'if someone wants it...' and here it is in all its 'glory' :

oIteXj5.png

Disclaimer : I'm not a modder so I slapped the Supra SGT physics and its wheels (couldn't find the proper rims). Makes for a nice grid filler, I guess.

EKJBIVzVAAADHtN

(the real thing with the original Work wheels)

https://we.tl/t-VRrhV6Jgv2

Wow, very nice. Thank you modder ParanoidDoge.👍

***** mod of the day #25 : the infamous Lancia 037 JGTC '94. Yes... It's real. Underpowered, not suited for track racing and way too old.
Did this for myself then thought 'if someone wants it...' and here it is in all its 'glory' :

oIteXj5.png

Disclaimer : I'm not a modder so I slapped the Supra SGT physics and its wheels (couldn't find the proper rims). Makes for a nice grid filler, I guess.

EKJBIVzVAAADHtN

(the real thing with the original Work wheels)

https://we.tl/t-VRrhV6Jgv2

never knew someone would pull it off on getting the Group B JGTC bugga into the game, great job man

One more that waited and waited....... and there it is.

View media item 66816
BMW Z3 M Coupe

Original mod by WKMOD

-Rims changed to the correct from BMW M5
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed engine sound
-Changed gearbox settings
-Changed engine power
-Changed tyres and their size
-Changed position of the tank
-Change gearshifts
-Changed steering settings
-Revised tyre shaders
-Added car description
-Added new mirrors

bmw_z3m.rar - 74.7 MB

Great minds think alike ! Touched it some months ago and couldnae be arsed anymore. Made some skins if ya want :

ZoZfkGK.png

Thought I'd add some working wipers to this model then noticed some issus first such as no AO on any of the skins even though there is a template there already. Also engine power was a bit to powerful not taking into account where power is coming from as quoted figures are at the crank shaft. So make a much more accurate power curve taking %13~ transmission loss into account and applied AO to all of the skins.

The collider was way too big, fixed that also. So :

AO on all skins
Fixed Collider
Accurate Power curve
Now paintable any colour in CM Photoshop to create as many skins as you like in seconds

+working wipers

Because of this I never got around to doing the wipers so I will do them in the next few days and try get some LODS made also, enjoy :cheers:

Before AO :

After with AO :

bmw_z3m.rar

Last edited:
Fast Update

Lancia 037 Rally JGTC 1994

View media item 66835
-Rims changed to the correct Work Rims
-Changed track width
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed gearshifts time
-Changed final ratio
-Changed engine rpm's
-Abs and esp off
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add real description

and many more.....

To be fully successful, the wheels would have to be enlarged from 18 inches to 19 inches because such were established in 1994,and the re-tuned suspension.Enjoy !!

rw_lancia037_jgtc.rar - 206.7 MB

Thought I'd add some working wipers to this model then noticed some issus first such as no AO on any of the skins even though there is a template there already. Also engine power was a bit to powerful not taking into account where power is coming from as quoted figures are at the crank shaft. So make a much more accurate power curve taking %13~ transmission loss into account and applied AO to all of the skins.

The collider was way too big, fixed that also. So :

AO on all skins
Fixed Collider
Accurate Power curve
Now paintable any colour in CM Photoshop to create as many skins as you like in seconds

Because of this I never got around to doing the wipers so I will do them in the next few days and try get some LODS made also, enjoy :cheers:

Before AO :

After with AO :

https://sharemods.com/2qmao4dopk2g/bmw_z3m.rar.html

This is how good fashions are created in this forum:cheers::gtpflag:

"JakubP, post: 13204076, member: 310015"]Fast Update.

View media item 66835
-Changed track width
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed gearshifts time
-Changed final ratio
-Changed engine rpm's
-Abs and esp off
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add real description

and many more.....

To be fully successful, the wheels would have to be enlarged from 18 inches to 19 inches because such were established in 1994,and the re-tuned suspension.Enjoy !!

Thank **** you're here mate. Now it looks the part !

This I feel a bit better about sharing. I knew there was something off about that first one. I couldn't get that lift to go away for the life of me.

Reworked Kart 125cc ax30 - (won't overwrite the original)
I wouldn't expect it to drive like a real kart if you peeked at the suspension picture I put a couple posts up but it is usable now.
Things that could still be done:
-usable setup with values to reduce or add understeer.
-drivers hands kind of leave the wheel on turns
-somehow figure out how to get the drugged up AI to actually drive these things

Hi @Beezer215 I gave your Kart mod a go this morning and it is better. The whole kart does not lift up on 2 wheels
as the previous version I had. Still feels a just a little bit different to me far as if I am going down the main straight of
a track and just making the kart move left and right a little like I am warming up the tires, Rather than the Kart keeping all 4
tires on the ground and moving back and forth, It looks like the Kart front end wants to contort by having the left or then the right wheels lift up off the ground. The other Kart mods if I just move back and forth like I am warming up the tires, all 4 wheels dont lift off the ground.

One big problem is race mode. All The AI cars do not leave the starting grid. Tried them on several tracks and do the
same thing.

Just my observations. Take care,
Dave

Attachments

• Screenshot_gt4_bmw_m4_ks_laguna_seca_9-7-120-15-54-50.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_bmw_m4_ks_laguna_seca_9-7-120-15-54-50.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_gt4_toyota_supra_ks_nordschleife_16-7-120-1-57-55.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_toyota_supra_ks_nordschleife_16-7-120-1-57-55.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
Fast Update

View media item 66835
-Changed track width
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed gearshifts time
-Changed final ratio
-Changed engine rpm's
-Abs and esp off
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add real description

and many more.....

at first i thought it was a troll car, then i realized it was real, good job!

I think that IER's 911 gt america can make a good challenge against other GT4s

can anyone of you test it against kunos' gt4s (there are a few) and Guerilla's given the recent update?

Still feels a just a little bit different to me far as if I am going down the main straight of
a track and just making the kart move left and right a little like I am warming up the tires
Different than what? A kart with full sized car suspension on it? lol
I think AC knocks it out of the park here. If you ever wanted to know what a kart feels like with it's suspension points crossing over each other so that basically you're just driving on A-arms flapping around, look no further.
untitled-png.949643

Alright, in all seriousness, the kart is usable and I had mentioned that the AI can't drive these. You have to have them on 100 and even then. when it's go time count to 10 and then take off and play catch up. That's with most karts on tight tracks though, they behave better on car courses or wider courses because that's what the whole game engine was designed around.
If you're looking for some realistic kart experience, maybe reach out to the guy on Race Department that thought this should pass. Before I start taking someone else's work and redoing the whole thing basically from scratch, the guy that made this should probably have a fair shake at making it right.

Are you so desperate for a game mod, that you were so unpolite in your first 2 posts?
Lets only make sure if is this, what you are looking for.
7cem.png

Wow, very nice. Thank you modder ParanoidDoge.👍

Excuse me Paolo, but your serial replies are almost so embarassing then the stupid questions.
I think it's enough if nobody replies.
Cheers

View attachment 949793

GUERILLA Mods - GT4 0.5 Update

Download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

Skins/ Templates:
https://bit.ly/skins_templates

Changelog:
  • ready for rain
  • bop tweaks
  • fixed fuel usage
  • tweaked csp extensions
  • new mapping for windows (skinnable)
  • small bug fixes
  • big thanks to Barbiche Bsa for his dirt textures cars will get dirty now!
  • new light settings (made by malaka Marcel Erner)

View attachment 949791 View attachment 949792 View attachment 949793 View attachment 949794 View attachment 949795 View attachment 949797 View attachment 949798 View attachment 949799 View attachment 949800 View attachment 949801 View attachment 949802 View attachment 949803 View attachment 949804 View attachment 949805 View attachment 949806
Whats with the dirt on all the cars' windows?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back