Something like these ones?
7fgc.png

xcwv.png

mp1p.png

pjlu.png

ykxv.png

Just to know if these ar those. LOL 'these are those' :lol:
Usually I'm wrong but, what the hell...

The 993s have more specs. Notice how the front bumpers are different and some lack of canards and also, they had strict rules about the types of wings/spoilers the 993s are suppose to use, i know a few 993s were banned in certain races because of "illegal wings/spoilers" back in BPR and FIA days, very odd rules in my opinion, But i want to see all these versions in AC, we got some of them like the ones you just posted, but we don't have all of them. hay this is a good idea for Legion to modify his 993 for these types!
Porsche 993 Specs-01.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know where the C5.R download went? Been looking for it for awhile, but can't find it. Probably my favorite race car ever made, and I've never got a chance to try it in Assetto Corsa :(

Reiza Studios/Malagoli's Garage Brasileiro De Marcas Version 1.3

With all the Reiza Studios tracks improved and released recently I made some slight improvements to this mod.

Adjusted shaders

Made new body map

Added minimal CSP Configurations

Generated LODs

Added UI info

Added Proper Credits

Changed Sounds

Still could use some working wipers. ;)

Hope people can enjoy it more. It's really a fun group to race with. :cheers:

full

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dld90u0rvazyn7u/Malagoli_Garage_-_BRASILEIRO_DE_MARCAS_Version_1.3.rar/file

Whatever the continent, these are nice to have. :cheers:

View attachment 949793

GUERILLA Mods - GT4 0.5 Update

Download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

Skins/ Templates:
https://bit.ly/skins_templates

Changelog:
  • ready for rain
  • bop tweaks
  • fixed fuel usage
  • tweaked csp extensions
  • new mapping for windows (skinnable)
  • small bug fixes
  • big thanks to Barbiche Bsa for his dirt textures cars will get dirty now!
  • new light settings (made by malaka Marcel Erner)
To the person that posted these cars. I have tried 3 of them so far and just have couple question about them.

1. Why do the front windows of each car - in cockpit view - have black spots all over them? i can see out ok but all the spots are distracting. Why do you need to add your on weather black spots when SOL and CSP does that for us.

2. I am going to re download this car again , but for some reason the Mcleran 570 GT4 wont work with my VR headset. Comes up with a black screen. Then tried 2 other cars and they work fine, with my Oculus S VR headset, the Audi and Austin GT4 cars. So not sure what the difference is.

thank you and take care.

Last edited:
This is true, having said that though AC has, in my case anyway, totally transcended just being a 'driving simulator' and is more like a crazy playground to endlessly mess around in, sometimes i can spend an hour or 2 and not even turn my wheel.

It's like the mad world of Skyrim or Fallout modding. It becomes such an addiction.

Maybe it's got out of control, but then that is when it's up to the user to reign that in..

Its as much part of the experience now to fiddle with data files, to change trees, move objects, make a camera, take some pictures, smash a Lambo around a rally cross track, that i find other sims quite sterile and dull now.

I have all the sims, so i have the kart sims, the rally sims, the off road sims, iRacing for competitive racing.....

But i never use them for long....i am stuck in AC like some mad 1980's nerd film... or a black mirror episode.

I'd like to know the statistics of how many races I have finished this year compared to how many I've started. I think the finishing-percentage would be 10-20%. I'd say 8-9 times out of ten I can't finish a single lap before I find something in the car of in the track that needs tweaking. Quit, tweak, restart, repeat... It's insane, but it's beautiful. It's insane, but it's why I'm forever madly in love with AC; even a moron like me can do basic modding-tricks to enhance one's sim-driving-experience to perfection.

That's why I encourage every non-modder here: extract that data-file and start messing around! :)

Nail on the head....for me it's the sandbox I have the most fun in....I'm sure I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours making track sand castles....hell it even led to a career change for me with the stuff I learnt along the way....now I get to do this kinda thing for a living....lucky me and all thanks to Assetto Corsa

Long live Modding this bonkers game

I would also acutely agree to this... It's ACs' platform diversity that is the appealing point for me, and quite certain, for many others as well. The other wow factor of appeal is to also engage within an alike-user group forum/s (like GT Planet) to share experiences and cross-reference mod-material, which just keeps adding value to the current levels of the Depth & Breath of the game. 👍

Last edited:
That'll be a nice addition! I was working here and there on a proper GT1 version but it still needs some 3D work done on it to get logos and banners positioned correctly.

full
I've been working on a few skins of the car myself. One is improved upon and replaces the original. All fictional skins.
preview.jpg preview.jpg preview.jpg preview.jpg preview.jpg preview.jpg
Edit: Know what? I'm done fiddling with this car. I'm sharing my template. It will help with making more color variations of the skins I've posted. It's a bit unorganized but not too bad.

Attachments

• XJ220 LM Skin Pack.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 49
  • XJ 220 LM Templates.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Nail on the head....for me it's the sandbox I have the most fun in....I'm sure I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours making track sand castles....hell it even led to a career change for me with the stuff I learnt along the way....now I get to do this kinda thing for a living....lucky me and all thanks to Assetto Corsa

Long live Modding this bonkers game

Not the same genre of game in my case, but my story is similar for how ended up being asked by Epic Games to work on one of their games wayyyyyyy back in the day. Greatest few years of my video gaming life. Although, I had to turn down GearBox due to timing. I can't remember what they were working on.

In my older age, I'm really just wanting work on tracks for AC... good for the soul.

[EDIT] If anyone is using hearing-aids that they like, PM me. (sorry off topic blurb)

To the person that posted these cars. I have tried 3 of them so far and just have couple question about them.

1. Why do the front windows of each car - in cockpit view - have black spots all over them? i can see out ok but all the spots are distracting. Why do you need to add your on weather black spots when SOL and CSP does that for us.

2. I am going to re download this car again , but for some reason the Mcleran 570 GT4 wont work with my VR headset. Comes up with a black screen. Then tried 2 other cars and they work fine, with my Oculus S VR headset, the Audi and Austin GT4 cars. So not sure what the difference is.

thank you and take care.

Yeah I experienced with the same issue with the windshield with latest CSP preview with rainfx

Are there any classic pro-street style cars for AC? I want to mainly use them for drag racing, which btw, I finally tried AC's drag feature. It's fun.
I grew up around classic pro-street and finally ended up owning one (ex-wife sold it in divorce)... Anyway, does anyone know of any AC cars similar to the picture below? Not concerned about the make/model of the car. I'm more looking for any cars with that old pro-street rake, 33 inch fatties in the rear, skinnies up front, etc. (pic is not my car)
59a8cdf8c94c228d865f1968a4e560a2.jpg

Or some old/new Funny Cars in AC?

maxresdefault.jpg

I know a top fuel dragster exists, but I didn't have much luck driving that one.

Not sure why I got a wild hair up my butt about it, but I'm really hoping to find some of these bad boys for AC. My search has only brought up the dragster which, like I said, wasn't too good.

Thanks for any help you can give!
Teddie

Are there any classic pro-street style cars for AC? I want to mainly use them for drag racing, which btw, I finally tried AC's drag feature. It's fun.
I grew up around classic pro-street and finally ended up owning one (ex-wife sold it in divorce)... Anyway, does anyone know of any AC cars similar to the picture below? Not concerned about the make/model of the car. I'm more looking for any cars with that old pro-street rake, 33 inch fatties in the rear, skinnies up front, etc. (pic is not my car)
View attachment 950058

View attachment 950059

I know a top fuel dragster exists, but I didn't have much luck driving that one.

Not sure why I got a wild hair up my butt about it, but I'm really hoping to find some of these bad boys for AC. My search has only brought up the dragster which, like I said, wasn't too good.

Teddie

Hi Teddie

I have these cars marked as "drag". But as I am not into that kind of racing, they are just sitting around in my garage:

upload_2020-8-17_9-19-16.png

The GT-R is a 3300 hp monster, that also exists in real life: http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/1901-alpha-logics-3400hp-2013-nissan-gt-r

Anyone know what search to use to find Guerilla mods in cm?
Tried rollovers / the rollovers / guerilla no luck. rollovers finds a couple but nothing new like the GT4 merc.
gue only turns up three cars, three old ones, nothing current.

thankie

The pro-street drag cars I've found are mostly Chevrolet - https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/chevrolet

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1967 DRAG
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1970 ProStreet
Chevrolet Nova 1969 DRAG

The drag versions are mostly in the 3in1 packs, and they're quite good fun and do wheel stands mostly. Don't bother with the Vega its ridiculous and blows the tyres around 1/8 mile and does 2km at 600kmh with no back tyres

View attachment 950058

View attachment 950059

Teddie

Here you have an old package that I was collecting from the drag race net, but the subject died and the package is left.

View media item 66860
Drag_Pack_by_JakubP.rar - 1.2 GB

Anyone know what search to use to find Guerilla mods in cm?
Tried rollovers / the rollovers / guerilla no luck. rollovers finds a couple but nothing new like the GT4 merc.
gue only turns up three cars, three old ones, nothing current.

thankie

In CM/CONTENT/CARS try (create) filter author:GUERILLA or a:GUERILLA

edit: UI file contains line "author": "GUERILLA Mods + The Rollovers" - so above filter ought to work

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back