- 126

- Spain
Whats with the dirt on all the cars' windows?
yes, it isnt necessary
Whats with the dirt on all the cars' windows?
No worries. I'm always for constructive criticism. I'm going to try and fix it. I had them leave the starting grid but they stutter in every corner on the kart tracks I used. Would just take more time analyzing.Yes i agree with you @Beezer215 and is a fun Kart to Drive now. Didnt mean to sound so picky. You know more about creating these car mod designs then I ever will know.
All I need now is the AI Karts to leave the starting grids and I will be a happy camper. Do you see the same thing with RACE mode or is it just me? I will try some Kunos tracks to see if the AI move.
take care,
Dave
Hello. I have Just a quick question. May I ask is this GT4 mod similar to what they are providing in the ACC game?View attachment 949793
GUERILLA Mods - GT4 0.5 Update
Download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA
Skins/ Templates:
https://bit.ly/skins_templates
Changelog:
- ready for rain
- bop tweaks
- fixed fuel usage
- tweaked csp extensions
- new mapping for windows (skinnable)
- small bug fixes
- big thanks to Barbiche Bsa for his dirt textures cars will get dirty now!
- new light settings (made by malaka Marcel Erner)
Hello. I have Just a quick question. May I ask is this GT4 mod similar to what they are providing in the ACC game?
I dont have the mod yet for ACC.
thank you and take care,
Dave
XJ220S rework coming soon.... for now it looks rough around the edges since it isn't mapped yet the wheels/rims are placeholders for now here's a comparison with my old mod. Forgot to remove the PC2 license plate.
View attachment 949640
View attachment 949641
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dld90u0rvazyn7u/Malagoli_Garage_-_BRASILEIRO_DE_MARCAS_Version_1.3.rar/file
yes and no
yes is similar but doesn't have some cars likes of alpine gt4 or Ginetta GT4 but guerilla mods will be adding them in a later release
Ginetta GT4 is available from Shaun Clarke - https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website/downloads
May I ask is this GT4 mod similar to what they are providing in the ACC game?
Hard not to agree. The only thing I've really enjoyed in Karts are shifters or faster Karts on city circuits. They can be fun, especially on bumps where sometimes the AI goes spinning into nether regions giving a pretty good laugh. I can't say that they're absolutely useless.About the Karts in AC, the physic engine of AC is not adapted to give good Kart simulation, when I feel like Kart driving I launch KartKraft, it is not perfect but better than anything we will try to extract from the AC engine. Just my opinion, hoping to save some time that could be spent on cars AC can do well.
i think the karts in AMS2 are actually very well made and AMS2 i think has more kart tracks than Kartkraft.AC is not adapted to give good Kart simulation
And the original I have is from???original is a big ****, marc_13000 reworked it
About the Karts in AC, the physic engine of AC is not adapted to give good Kart simulation, when I feel like Kart driving I launch KartKraft, it is not perfect but better than anything we will try to extract from the AC engine. Just my opinion, hoping to save some time that could be spent on cars AC can do well.
No, in my opinion the level of details, the level of precision and the different cars physic, is on totally different level in ACC.
The Guerilla gt4 mod, is great as a AC mod, also you can drive them on tracks that we do not have in ACC.
But if I feel like driving a gt4 on any of the track present in ACC, I will drive ACC. Same goes for GT3.
ACC, for what it does is on a very superior level to AC, every real detail is there and the cars drive fantastic, if you have any interest in GT4, get the DLC. But their is a lot ACC does not do, but for that with have AC.
Excuse me Paolo, but your serial replies are almost so embarassing then the stupid questions.
I think it's enough if nobody replies.
Cheers
And the original I have is from???
i absolutely hated kartkraft initially, for the same reason I hated acc, the game engine.... trying to run it well on an i7 7700 with a 1070ti was difficult to do, I think the low frame rate == low input rate == bad driving experience. Since upgrading my hardware I have really started to get into it now, it has a heap of updates (with no changelogs..?) and seems to get a bit better each time. I do like the karts in AMS2 as well.. but my preference to kartkraft nowadays.. wish it had more tracks though.i think the karts in AMS2 are actually very well made and AMS2 i think has more kart tracks than Kartkraft.
AC~, in my case anyway ~ is more like a crazy playground to endlessly mess around in ~and not even turn my wheel.
Can anybody help please? I was trying out the Subaru Impreza 99 from here - https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/wrc
I quite like it, but its spends a lot of time randomly hopping and bouncing, particularly in corners. Is it something that can be fixed? Thanks
No worries. I'm always for constructive criticism. I'm going to try and fix it. I had them leave the starting grid but they stutter in every corner on the kart tracks I used. Would just take more time analyzing.
The next step I may take if it would be worth it is to reduce the A-Arm size by 2/3rds on each wheel and see what we get. Having already locked down the suspension to no movement, I can say that no one wants that. Once the rear end starts sliding out there is no correcting it, you're gone. I think we want to keep some suspension there even though it's fake suspension to keep in the "play nice" zone of AC's engine. My guess is that wheel lift would be gone and wheel lift is not on the original karts so comparing both would help.
View attachment 949793
GUERILLA Mods - GT4 0.5 Update
Download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA
Skins/ Templates:
https://bit.ly/skins_templates
Changelog:
- ready for rain
- bop tweaks
- fixed fuel usage
- tweaked csp extensions
- new mapping for windows (skinnable)
- small bug fixes
- big thanks to Barbiche Bsa for his dirt textures cars will get dirty now!
- new light settings (made by malaka Marcel Erner)
View attachment 949791 View attachment 949792 View attachment 949793 View attachment 949794 View attachment 949795 View attachment 949797 View attachment 949798 View attachment 949799 View attachment 949800 View attachment 949801 View attachment 949802 View attachment 949803 View attachment 949804 View attachment 949805 View attachment 949806
Amen and hallelujah! In the past year and a half, I’ve created 17 custom championships in CM. Completed 2 so far.can I get an amen... I used to play AC untill I found this thread.. now I read about AC, mod AC, but hardly ever play AC...
Amen and hallelujah! In the past year and a half, I’ve created 17 custom championships in CM. Completed 2 so far.
Amen and hallelujah! In the past year and a half, I’ve created 17 custom championships in CM. Completed 2 so far.
This is true, having said that though AC has, in my case anyway, totally transcended just being a 'driving simulator' and is more like a crazy playground to endlessly mess around in, sometimes i can spend an hour or 2 and not even turn my wheel.
It's like the mad world of Skyrim or Fallout modding. It becomes such an addiction.
Maybe it's got out of control, but then that is when it's up to the user to reign that in..
Its as much part of the experience now to fiddle with data files, to change trees, move objects, make a camera, take some pictures, smash a Lambo around a rally cross track, that i find other sims quite sterile and dull now.
I have all the sims, so i have the kart sims, the rally sims, the off road sims, iRacing for competitive racing.....
But i never use them for long....i am stuck in AC like some mad 1980's nerd film... or a black mirror episode.
Another teaser...thanks Safi
Got link?(sorry couldn't resist)
But seriously just want to say this is looking bloody good and I cannot wait for this.![]()