- 1,879

- Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
F1 1992 rework mod download????
1992 rework mod What happened since then?
Is there a download link? Would you please give me someone?
Are you so desperate for a game mod, that you were so unpolite in your first 2 posts?
Lets only make sure if is this, what you are looking for.
***** mod of the day #25 : the infamous Lancia 037 JGTC '94. Yes... It's real. Underpowered, not suited for track racing and way too old.
Did this for myself then thought 'if someone wants it...' and here it is in all its 'glory' :
![]()
Disclaimer : I'm not a modder so I slapped the Supra SGT physics and its wheels (couldn't find the proper rims). Makes for a nice grid filler, I guess.
![]()
(the real thing with the original Work wheels)
https://we.tl/t-VRrhV6Jgv2
Wow, very nice. Thank you modder ParanoidDoge.👍

















