Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,780 comments
Thank you mate!
Nissan 300ZX Turbo IMSA GTS
is also already exist, was leak of rtm model i think

Was talking about this one but it hasn't been ripped yet, maybe later (hope so)
XX9QpzA.jpg

Has a proper Nissan 350z Superleggera ever been made? I have one but it looks like it needs tons of work to be half-decent.
There are paymod versions of the Amuse 380RS Superleggera available but a free one is being worked on at the moment in a FB group. I think the model is pretty much complete with just physics required.

Mind uploading the 350 you have?

Is there anything special about this Suzuka compared to the reboot version we already have?
Actually the reboot version is prettier textures-wise. I can say that the performance is way way better on the chivas version. Running 23 cars with 2k skins compared to 15 on reboot at 60fps constant. Did a 2:02:8 on the reboot version with AMR GTE and used the same setup for my chivas run and clocked a 2:02:9 so driving-wise they are the same.

I would very much like to see this track in Assetto:
https://esport-racing.de/gz-street-gp-night/

gz_street_gp_1.jpg

I have been to Guangzhou many times and this track is right on the same block of my hotel(s)
Day and night versions would be awesome.

please.

There is a sentence no-one ever wants to hear when talking about AC and it goes like this: "Gilles has a version of this track..."

I think we really miss some open wheel mods in assetto corsa like ( formula 3000, A1GP, superleague formula, japanese super formula, formula bmw, 2005-2010 GP2...)

There's a Super Fórmula in RaceDepartment...

On RD there is a SuperGP, which is a fantasy mod, and there are SuperFormula skins for Lotus Exos S1. No real SuperFormula mod for AC.

The Superleague Formula (The soccer team's formula championship) is exsist for Assetto:
https://sharemods.com/5kz0lugl1xq6/2006_Formula_F1_Superleague_for_AC_1.16.rar
The link copied from here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/superleague-formula-real-madrid-skin.24513/

If I remember well somebody (on RD(?)) start to convert the original A1GP for AC some month ago.

Modified F3000 JUDD is in MSC(?) hillclimb pack, which is a private, paid, secret, etc, etc mod......
And maybe that team or another hillclimb team, started to convert the GP2 2005-2007 mod, which is made by SIMCO for Rfactor1 (or maybe for 2). They got permisson to convert.

The new superformula car SF-19 is in the Gran Turismo Sport, so maybe the model will be available in the future.

Massive thank you for the new Bathurst

I'm having a bit of an issue with the ai in the gt3 cars they cant seem to get through the start of the downhill section anyone else experiencing this

thanks

I can give up an original A1GP mod from rFactor, it was private and never released (it was done for the A1GP group in association with Telmex by GPLegacy team, of which I was a member... as was the SimDread guy Alexi B.) It may contain dev meshes and other bits from development)

I can give up an original A1GP mod from rFactor, it was private and never released (it was done for the A1GP group in association with Telmex by GPLegacy team, of which I was a member... as was the SimDread guy Alexi B.) It may contain dev meshes and other bits from development)
Oh please do, would love to convert it!

Oh please do, would love to convert it!
Get ready to dl 2+ gigs of mods and data... Maybe I throw in a special car we made too
Let me upload this stuff and PM you..

Seasons 2008-2009

This is not based on any other released A1GP mod. *that I know

Track converters, I dont leave you out... here are 2 A1GP rFactor tracks we made/contributed:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cs42j7reefgzspm/Jacksonville_a1gpbeta_complete+v0.50.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fsbsd6agpjbbnc/Chengdu_v3.rar/file

Im sure someone wants to convert those as well :)

Last edited:
Gentelmens, probably ladys,
updated some things: suspension width, bonnet locker texture, added version with BBS wheels and optional Turbo wheels. Both are from 962 model

Thank to Paranoid Doge for skin work of Rothmans and Daytona

Here on GTsupreme

IdOZSNF3Wd4.jpg

wuCZGWk-Y98.jpg

AnY1fevH1Zo.jpg

some beer for future updates and conversions up to you. simracing for people ! and thank very much to people already supported me

I still can't log in. Never got the confirmation/verification mail.
Can you fix it?
Can someone please post a direct link?

Thank you.

I have been to Guangzhou many times and this track is right on the same block of my hotel(s)
Day and night versions would be awesome.

Nice but claustrophobic. Is there a video of a real race that has been run here? I read news that the DTM would run here in 2014 but I don't know what happened next.

Nice but claustrophobic. Is there a video of a real race that has been run here? I read news that the DTM would run here in 2014 but I don't know what happened next.
I dont think it was run in 2014, there was no city track in Tianhe District (it would really be impossible due to traffic). I can provide photos of some street level as seen in the tracks preview shots

(some photos of Guangzhou are on my Instagram too)

Last edited:
Actually the reboot version is prettier textures-wise. I can say that the performance is way way better on the chivas version. Running 23 cars with 2k skins compared to 15 on reboot at 60fps constant. Did a 2:02:8 on the reboot version with AMR GTE and used the same setup for my chivas run and clocked a 2:02:9 so driving-wise they are the same.
Watch this space for a laser scanned Suzuka:)

I do created an account a week ago (for the other mod you posted), but never got the e-mail to get access to the site (yes, I saw the spam page too).
Can you please verify my account? My user name is the same.

Thank you.

Lol. Modder? No way, hehe.
It's very kind of you. Ofcourse you can use my lane. It will be a honor for me. :cheers:

I still can't log in. Never got the confirmation/verification mail.
Can you fix it?
Can someone please post a direct link?

Thank you.

Have you checked your spam folder ? Might be there.

Got it from some discord pack, so no idea who the author is. If the author is here and wants me to remove it let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/67d9n7k0i66fvzk/tr_nissan_350z.7z/file

Had a little fiddle and it's an improvement but man, these 350z models have issues. The driver holds the wheel now during the full rotation but his thumbs clip through the aftermarket steering wheel at 10-to-3. Other things are listed below.
Half the fun is spec races with these cars so you can admire them from the outside, but the AI cars drive on SUV suspension. Anyone know why? Bet it's an easy fix.
Anyway, this should install as a new car.
The Amuse 380RS Superleggera being worked on elsewhere can't arrive quickly enough, lol.

Nissan 350z Superleggera
v1.1m 08.2020
*fixed backfire flame positions
*adjusted driver position (hands clip through aftermarket wheel)
*fixed hand/wheel synch
*added a shifting animation, kind of close, not perfect
*added driver suit/gloves/helmet
*quick cockpit shader tweak
Remaining issues:
*512x512 low res texture map looks **** and leaves label artifacts floating in front of replacement steering wheel
*bad cockpit textures and shaders all round
*AI cars drive on jacked-up suspension
*too much else to mention

350sl.PNG

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k0z35b0azu4cwrq/file

I know its a long shot and this might not be the right thread but I am having an issue in Content Manager where a licence plate's texture is not right and has some weird colouring, I don't know if any of you know a fix but any guesses would help
Screenshot_ks_mazda_miata_lakelouise_208_29-8-120-15-31-32.jpg

Gentelmens, probably ladys,
updated some things: suspension width, bonnet locker texture, added version with BBS wheels and optional Turbo wheels. Both are from 962 model

Thank to Paranoid Doge for skin work of Rothmans and Daytona

Here on GTsupreme

wuCZGWk-Y98.jpg

some beer for future updates and conversions up to you. simracing for people ! and thank very much to people already supported me

Hi, thank you for this car, is there any change to have an update with lod 0 (it seems to be lod 1 with this poor quality) Pcars interior ?

Hello,
Is there a track like Special Stage Route X or GT4 Test Course oval or other tracks like that?
There are a few GT tracks:

Apricot Hill - Barely tolerable
Autumn Ring - Full layout is decent, mini doesn't feel right
Deep Forest - Decent
Grand Valley - Feels a bit too small to me, but its ok
High Speed Ring - Alright
Motor Sports Land 2 - Decent
Seattle - Decent
SSR5 - WIP and its ok, but the first tunnel corner isn't a constant radius and has a weird tightening near the exit
SSR11 - WIP nowhere near useable really
Tokyo R246 - Way too wide, especially on the most interesting part towards the end of the lap. Awful
Trial Mountain - WIP but its coming along nicely and is probably one of the best GT tracks
Tsukuba - One of the best mod tracks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back