Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,032 comments
I think wolf is going to do a proper Lancia Delta. Was that what you meant by subliminal message?

Thanks, the community really came through for the Jag

You and other great modders here have done a beautiful/wonderful job! Subliminal message I intend a joint operation between you and others to create a perfect mod! (This is my hope)

Haha yeah my 1st post! Figured I'd make it a good one instead of asking for a mod!

I'd been trolling around this thread since it started and figured it was about time to post, saw the perfect opportunity when someone was asking about Morgan Park. It's one of my home tracks and the conversion was done for training purposes, the more we share with eachother the better it is for everyone!

And very much appreciated, thanks :)

Exactly what I want it for. Hopefully I'll get up that one one year soon for some real life racing. Helps to already know the corners ;)

Great work, thank you.
A small problem, the time is not taken on the finish/start line but under the gantry before the 1st turn.
Thx for this.
I always thought this is some sort of a weirdo Brno track special feature or so as all versions I know have the some time line. As nobody complained this before (v1.1 is more then 4 years old) I thought this is right. :dunce: :boggled: :D
But I asked now someone who was last weekend there and yapp something to be fixed in an future update. :)
This could interfere with AI line. Something I cannot make a AI as I´m suffering from permanent dizziness for now more then a year. That´s why I´m fixing and tweaking some stuff instead driving... :dopey:

Thx for this.
I always thought this is some sort of a weirdo Brno track special feature or so as all versions I know have the some time line. As nobody complained this before (v1.1 is more then 4 years old) I thought this is right. :dunce: :boggled: :D
But I asked now someone who was last weekend there and yapp something to be fixed in an future update. :)
This could interfere with AI line. Something I cannot make a AI as I´m suffering from permanent dizziness for now more then a year. That´s why I´m fixing and tweaking some stuff instead driving... :dopey:

Loving Brno so much and I'm getting pretty good performance from it (hotlapping only and single monitor) Hit 80-90fps and happy with that.
I also noticed the timing line is out but it was already mentioned so I can wait to see if it gets a fix. But yeah good job on the rework on this one.

:cheers:

Thx for this.

I'm not sure it will affect the AI line much, due to an experience I had this weekend making AI for Carolina. The west and west old layout have the start finish line really close to turn 1. When I recorded my AI laps and then tested them the AI could negotiate turn 1 on lap one just fine, but on lap 2 they all went in way too hot so they all went wide into the sand. I moved the start finish back to the middle of the straight for that particular layout, rerecorded my AI, tested, and it worked fine. Then just by a fluke, I accidentally tested the old KN5 with the start finish at the original spot but with the newly recorded AI. Everything worked fine. They treated the corner just right and they had no problems racing. I don't think the 0 point of the AI line neccesarily needs to line up with the start finish line when the AI is actually working, just when it's recording.

missed it any chance you could reup please ?

Here.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/topanga-canyon-hillclimb.35858/

if you installed csp 1.63, change your weather to any non rain weather, and if its already on a non rain weather, change it to a different non rain weather and try again. Ilja's patreon is full of this bug (if this is the same bug)

I'm running 1.62 atm. But tried this track with previous versions too and the error is the same.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sa0n7qvsearm4ja/file

Maybe someone have a different version of Avus Vintage and want to share please.

This is the kind of welcome message that @Paulo Ribeiro likes[/USER]

I appreciate if you do not speaking in my name, i never spoke for you before. Lets keep this way.
Since when I said I like the 1st posts to come with mods????

I only ask for a polite 'hello/hi or whatever. Nothing more or less!

Really?

Last edited:
ok quick update on the Harry Metcalfe Project 8 skin. Fixed the plates so they now resemble the proper car, changed the calipers to yellow and painted the roof black. There will hopefully be an update coming to the ext_config too so keep em peeled for that once it's been checked and tested.
@graveltrap I think I got it pretty close now :cheers:

guys i'm sorry I left in some redundant files so have updated the link but if you have already got this one please remove the 2017_jaguar_project_8_misc.ptc.dds and the 2017_jaguar_project_8_int.ptc.dds files from the Harry's Garage skin folder.

Link updated https://mega.nz/file/TTJmmCZb#oXcm7iBEdLdOKtjGtd5yN7Vo_wF5qFZhukuH6zTOnZk

__custom_showroom_1599566925.png

Last edited:
"nobody" wanted me to post this: Motodrome Lago Maggiore
8 layouts (4 plus 4 reversed), GP layouts with 2 drs zones, gts conversion, have fun!
View attachment 956227

edit: if you get errors with flags, just download again and overwrite, file got updated...
(or remove [WIND] section at beginning of "extension\ext_config.ini")

Thank you for converting this amazing track. One of the best I've driven in AC. Gran Turismo series sure knows how to produce amazing fictional tracks.

I tried many times to drive the R91CP by Dan Bucsa and the xjr9 by RTM, but everytime I try it says like a require dlc is missing. One of the dlc I didn't buy yet is Porsche Pack II which contains the 962c (wanted to buy it for months). Do you think guys this is the dlc I need? Maybe because they used some 962c files to do those mods? Cause I think the Red Pack, Triple Pack and Ferrari 70th Celebration Annyversary Pack (those are the other dlc which I didn't buy) doesn't have to affect.

I tried many times to drive the R91CP by Dan Bucsa and the xjr9 by RTM, but everytime I try it says like a require dlc is missing. One of the dlc I didn't buy yet is Porsche Pack II which contains the 962c (wanted to buy it for months). Do you think guys this is the dlc I need? Maybe because they used some 962c files to do those mods? Cause I think the Red Pack, Triple Pack and Ferrari 70th Celebration Annyversary Pack (those are the other dlc which I didn't buy) doesn't have to affect.

Really should buy the DLCs / UE when it's on sale mate - got it for 9 pounds sometime ago.

Really should buy the DLCs / UE when it's on sale mate - got it for 9 pounds sometime ago.
Yeah I wanted to buy Porsche Pack II (962c and 911 GT1) and Red Pack (488 gt3) time ago, but I never buy it hahaha. In Spain we have trusted pages where each dlc costs between 2-3€.

Some more updates to the WIP Cannock Chase circuit.

Does anybody know if you can change the cube map texture that is used to reflect from the track when it's raining, the green trees in the reflection don't match at all and it kinda ruins the effect (see last picture so you know what I mean)

I've used some tree textures from the recently uploaded GT sport track, to see how the compare to my own.
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-8-17.jpg

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-10-38.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-3-41.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-6-0.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-6-42.jpg

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-58-14.jpg

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-9-18.jpg

This image shows the reflection issues. It's showing really odd trees.
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-21-2-55.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-58-24.jpg
    Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-58-24.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-58-24.jpg
    Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-58-24.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-57-26.jpg
    Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_cannock_chase_8-8-120-20-57-26.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 12
Almost done with V2.0
fixed some stuff on it
-The turbo gauge shouldn't be wonky anymore.
-Colored rims wanted to add this so badly from the real XJ220S the PC2 model had them all blacked out note this rim part has an AO
-Better collider note i didn't use the regular box stuff to create the collider i literally used the model's body shell as an collider its weird however its experimental. Not sure if this will drain any sort of performance. Can't manage to do the traditional way of doing the collider yet my 3DS MAX keeps screwing up. The collider is somewhere around 540 KB so it shouldn't be a total bugger on the performance.
Lods will be have to be created again because of the colored rims.
__custom_showroom_1599595996.jpg

completely OT, but you all are a kindly bunch, so appreciate the patience, and kinda related to alternate mapping in CM
can i use my current g29 pedals and shifters if i buy this wheel combo?
Presumably i can just leave both wheels plugged in as the g29 shifter travels to pc via the wheel?
Then map via CM alternate controls? Not sure you can map an "alternate" wheel though?
(budget constraints.)

Or recommendation for something else that will work with AC?
upload_2020-9-9_6-45-49.png

The spray behind cars still looks as bad as ever in CSP v0.1.63 preview 47. Any way to disable (or severely tone down) this particular effect?

Not at the moment. Its wip and if it will be released it will be without the soundmod
Roger, thanks for the clarification!
When that's said, do you know if there are any skins available for the Forza model, I believe that's the origin of the link I posted in my initial post

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back