Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,763 comments
guys how do i remove the (cut detected lap will not count) message please from the top of the screen while keeping penalties enabled ? im sure i had this disabled before but just cant find where i did it from. thank you.

Thanks for your work, Mike!

Here are some LODs for these three, with a slight shader and texture adjustment for the dash of the 400r

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jpimrnl0vev1nqy/LODs.rar/file

:cheers:
You think you can do that for mods i did? :D
Pm if interest

Official RF2 tracks could be converted right? It would be awesome if their Formula E tracks gets converted, especially their version of Hong Kong

Curious question, is there anything wrong with the Assetto Corsa Eprix tracks that have already been done - beside the AI lines and side lines being terrible. I find the graphics acceptable for me-although I am not as fussy as some. So I like the several tracks I have for Assetto Corsa.
There is a Hong Kong version, but it is done by Sim Traxx.

The guy(shin956) that is doing most the AC Eprix converts last one done was Swiss Bern, but he hasnt ever done any updates.

Note: I also have the Eprix tracks in RF2 and yes they are good also.

Anybody noticed exhaust flames constantly vomiting (even in pit) in csp 1.63 preview 47?

yeah i had that too, fix for it quite easy though!

\assettocorsa\extension\config - look in this folder will be a particles.ini file

Find flames section and replace with below

[FLAMES]
; hidden
ENABLED=0
LIMIT=4000

Someone put this fix up on the discord and seems to work. I still get flames when they should come on too

I am interested, the default skins is pretty low quality. Do you find that the F1 2000 cars are understeering massively?

They're just so ***** compared to the RSS V10. Nothing a wee bit of data swap can't fix, though ! And it's nice to have each car. Satisfies the collector in me ahah.

guys how do i remove the (cut detected lap will not count) message please from the top of the screen while keeping penalties enabled ? im sure i had this disabled before but just cant find where i did it from. thank you.

upload_2020-9-16_21-40-16.png

OK chaps, try not to do this if i can help it, but i used to have a drift Toyota starlet, i binned it while back but can't find it anywhere in my old downloads (had a clear out).
It wasn't a pay mod, i even used the search function here and hit google, but nothing.
It looked like this with a widebody version too.
Would love to get my hands on it again if any good soul has it.

No worries if not.

preview (1).jpg

yeah i had that too, fix for it quite easy though!

\assettocorsa\extension\config - look in this folder will be a particles.ini file

Find flames section and replace with below

[FLAMES]
; hidden
ENABLED=0
LIMIT=4000

Someone put this fix up on the discord and seems to work. I still get flames when they should come on too

Yes but you get the old stock ones, not the new ones by Ilja which look fantastic.

There's gotta be a more civil way to say that.

Too strong? I´ll tone it down then

What´s with that Assen circuit converted by Easy? In his video he wrote RF2 to AC convert?!

The main laser scanned paid tracks are encrypted and I havent seen anyone trying to unlock those, Others like the free and recently updated loch drummond are "open"

Hi Teddie - it's a joyful tiny track, too many laps I think made me tiny nauseous... Here's a video with some WIP cams, hopefully done by weekend... or sooner!

Guys, I'm trying to remember who our resident track-camera gurus are. Can I ask that someone set up TV cams for my Tarlac Circuit Hill? I'm going to be doing some updates to the track and I'd love to include some camma-cam-cams.

sorry but someone has already created with the content manager, a grid preset, for the rss 2020
formula hybrid, with the right strength values linked to each single skin?

example
mercedes force 100
rebull force 95
renault 85
ferrari 60

and has the same thing already been done for the 1991 asr formula cars?

Well, it seems that you know the numbers you want for it. Why don't you do it yourself? :rolleyes:

Anyone here brave enough to convert the map of True Crime New York?
As the name suggests it's gonna be NY, but the catch is, it's a 1:1 scale Manhattan map.

Even if not the whole map (although that'd be amazing) having the FDR drive and the whole highway loop around Manhattan would be pretty cool.

Pretty sure the model is around somewhere on the internet, but ripping the map should do the work too.

If we are going that way, who are brave enough to convert Wolfenstein: The New Order 5th map.
Or Far Cry 5 1st map? :rolleyes:

OK chaps, try not to do this if i can help it, but i used to have a drift Toyota starlet, i binned it while back but can't find it anywhere in my old downloads (had a clear out).
It wasn't a pay mod, i even used the search function here and hit google, but nothing.

No worries if not.

View attachment 958303

You know that 99,999999999999999% of the mods, can be asked to me. LOL, joking. :lol:

Is this what your looking for? If it is, I want your update please. ;)

vcyr.png

ekq9.png

7t44.png

:gtpflag:

Well, it seems that you know the numbers you want for it. Why don't you do it yourself? :rolleyes:

If we are going that way, who are brave enough to convert Wolfenstein: The New Order 5th map.

You know that 99,999999999999999% of the mods, can be asked to me. LOL, joking. :lol:

vcyr.png

ekq9.png

7t44.png

These look so cool! I'd love them as well

No worries if not.

View attachment 958303

Found this on a FB group

Err possibly ninja'd by the one with every car out there in the wilds

vcyr.png

ekq9.png

7t44.png

I love some of these mods BUT I think it should be law to have to release a stock version :)

Huge thank you DBag !

You're welcome!

Just passing along some more things I noticed with the 400r, perhaps you can digest then input it into the nice work you do.

If you edited the engine.ini you might have overlooked the drivetrain.ini auto shifting value, it is still at 7500 while the engine limiter is at 7300, thus it never shifts on its own nor can even get to redline.

Solution would be something like the following:

Drivetrain.ini

[AUTO_SHIFTER]
UP=7300
DOWN=4000
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.3

Haven’t tested with AI but the ai.ini upshift is at 7100 so there shouldn’t be any issues though it could be set at 7200 to give them a bit more performance. Also, in the engine.ini the turbo damage threshold is at 7800, so with the limiter at 7300 I’m not sure if one would ever be able to cause any mechanical damage. Furthermore, there might be a discrepancy in [TURBO_2] because the reference RPM is 8000.

On the Nissan KPGC110 I corrected the shifting animation, so I’ll pass that to you!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfihi4wjwtltneh/Nissan_KPGC110_Animations.rar/file

Love that Pulsar!

Keep up the awesome work, Mike!

FYI - CSP 0.1.63 is out (no, no rain included yet...).
Already upped to v0.1.64... and it is a little underwhelming, lol.
• Cloud shadows now work properly with Grass FX;
• Issue with [DATA] DISABLE_LIGHTSINI=1 messing up headlights animation is fixed.

Changelog for v0.1.63:
Rain is not here yet, but it’s almost ready, its visual part is pretty much finished now. Just a few more things left. As for this update, mainly it’s a lot of fixes, but there are some new features too.
• New screen-space ambient occlusion mode, ASSAO;
• New shader for tyre grooves with improved look and oil spills for cars with broken engines (will be used automatically);
• New more accurate sky shader for Weather FX;
• Clutch is recorded in replays;
• Accumulation DOF;
• New photo app: slider for ƒ-number to adjust DOF intensity;
• Back to four wiper modes by default for modern cars;
• Maximum amount of lights working simultaneously is increased slightly;
• Better shadows for accumulation screenshots, with a bit of accurate distance-based blur;
• Tyres FX: reflection occlusion, to reduce reflectiveness under wheel arches;
• Option to start the race with throttle pedal, right trigger or associated button (in GUI section);
• Shader stFlow is now included thanks to @stereo;
• A couple of options to improve FPS limiter behaviour (in General section).

Curious question, is there anything wrong with the Assetto Corsa Eprix tracks that have already been done - beside the AI lines and side lines being terrible. I find the graphics acceptable for me-although I am not as fussy as some. So I like the several tracks I have for Assetto Corsa.
There is a Hong Kong version, but it is done by Sim Traxx.

The guy(shin956) that is doing most the AC Eprix converts last one done was Swiss Bern, but he hasnt ever done any updates.

Note: I also have the Eprix tracks in RF2 and yes they are good also.

All the existing ones are either very poorly made or inaccurate. The Hong Kong track is playable but far from complete, RF2 one is much more accurate and complete. I do have the HK Track with updated road mesh and accurate layout based on the Simtraxx version, but it will need to be converted to AC.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back