[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=camerafacing_3_KSLAYER3
ELEMENTS=1400
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.035,0.035,0.035
AMBIENT=0.1,0.1,0.1
Agreed. Driv3r's map looks nice too, but what's special about TCNY is that it's 1:1 Manhattan. Doesn't get more real than that.Just checked some of this video and I think the world map looks better/more detailed than GTA 3! Would be so cool to be able to drive around maps like this. Wish there were more freeroam maps with traffic.
Has the championship had a race completed? If yes then you need to reset the championship to be able to edit it.Sorry guys, I created a GT3 Championship via CM but where I need to go to modify it or to edit it. It also don't give me the possibility to create a new one championship. Thanks in advance
Wolfenstein is known for having great driving roads, you have a great point.
In case people didn't realise the size of the map in True Crime New York and it's amazing roads:
I truly think it'd be a great addition for AC.
Who here hasn't thought about speeding through NY.
Hey Teddie,Trying to figure out where/why this brings me back so many memories. Was this in GTR or GTR2?
FINALLY TIME TO RELEASE!!!!
SEAT TOLEDO GT!!
ONLY EXCLUSIVE OF Assetto Corsa 2 - Your Real Driving Simulator
THE PACK INCLUDE 24H & GT VERSION.
3D SHELL: GTR2
- LAST UPDATE 06/09/20 V.1.1
-corrected windscreen
-corrected rollcage
3D WORKS: CLAUDIO CAS
PHYSICS: CLAUDIO CAS
INTERIORS: CLAUDIO CAS
SOUND: CLAUDIO CAS
The Seat Toledo GT as tested for the 2003 Spa Francorchamps 24 hour race by Miguel Angel de Castro - Christian Lavielle - Marc Duez.
The weekend of 29 July 2003 the Belgian circuit at Spa Francorchamps features a two-fold presence by SEAT. The Toledo Cupra are participating at the sixth ETCC event, while the Toledo GT is running the prestigious 24 Hours Endurance. Undisputed leader of the Spanish GT Championship, the Toledo GT is being driven by Miguel Ángel de Castro, Didier Defourny and Christian Lavieille.
SEAT’s participation at this event is special for several reasons. In the first place, this is the first time in history that a Spanish brand competes at the 24 Hours of Spa, one of the most significant international racing competitions. Secondly, it is also the first time for a Spanish GT racing team.
The Seat Toledo GT is a GT racing car built by SEAT Sport for the 2003 Spa 24 Hour race in the G2 class. It was powered by a 3.0 Turbocharged V6. The car was unable to finish the race, finishing in 48th after completing 38 laps.
Technical specificationsBody: GT2 Racing CarWeight: 1150 KGWheelbase: 2580 mmEngine: Seat 3.0 V6Aspiration: Turbocharged
MEGA DL LINK: https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI
P.s.: In reality this type of classes in 2004 didn't have traction control but I still entered it.
To you the choice..
View attachment 956181
https://mega.nz/file/sEZQRQKJ#wXAsLfnImpAqAo0nfRxtqwIVHk9izNszSCUBoFmSjaI
Hey Teddie,
I was going to race this with some mates and they couldn't get on the server. It came up with an error about no slots available. So a mate loaded it into his server and I got the same message.
Any ideas?
https://mega.nz/file/KoRTBQjK#Q8Ct6IOvej7aBvvq9K6uNwoON-DAcMYMEF3i1FbouIYNew mod from Outlap Simracing
Ferrari 550 GTS/GT1 (2001) 1.0
Rebuild by Velo, upgraded by Outlap.
5,983cc 65º V12
630bhp | 653nm
1100kg
+310km/h
Download for free in https://discord.gg/fKr6nu3![]()
View attachment 958435
I got "reamed out" for doing just that ^^^^Without discord!
How is this different from the rss version? thankss
perhaps you should ask @Edu VC seeing as its his mod by the looks of it.How is this different from the rss version? thankss
Has the championship had a race completed? If yes then you need to reset the championship to be able to edit it.
perhaps you should ask @Edu VC seeing as its his mod by the looks of it.
Interesting thoughts about doing a City maps, but there are limits on how much Assetto Corsa can handle far as large track maps. Also what would the fps be with all that detail.
Do the Velo skins transfer across?As @TaistoTurri mentioned, it's free! And thank you for the good review btw
We basically took Velo's model and tried to improve physics and in-game experience in general (collider, wing and tyre positioning, engine and more).
Just give it a try and tell me what you guys think!
PS: we share our Discord channel besides the MEGA link because future updates of the mod will only be shared there, and many of them are coming very soon![]()
Now if they did this with the Landlady from Kung Fu Hustle...
Add a version with Sing (the main character), and you could have chases in AC. ;-)
Just checked some of this video and I think the world map looks better/more detailed than GTA 3! Would be so cool to be able to drive around maps like this. Wish there were more freeroam maps with traffic.
As @TaistoTurri mentioned, it's free! And thank you for the good review btw
We basically took Velo's model and tried to improve physics and in-game experience in general (collider, wing and tyre positioning, engine and more).
Just give it a try and tell me what you guys think!
PS: we share our Discord channel besides the MEGA link because future updates of the mod will only be shared there, and many of them are coming very soon![]()
Thanks so much for these!
I know your name is Mike but every time I see your closing line, I like to think that you're just making these for a dude named Mike and telling him to have fun.
Hah!! Same here! I used to think who the fack is this Mike he is editing these cars for. Well he is the mike.
Many great cars, Mike.
Been having fun with them, Mike.![]()
Sorry guys, I created a GT3 Championship via CM but where I need to go to modify it or to edit it. It also don't give me the possibility to create a new one championship. Thanks in advance
Do the Velo skins transfer across?
I must have been using the wrong 550 - mine all came out white. Must be the pre-Velo car I was using.Yes they do!