Dear Paulo,
just have a look at:
Data/car.ini, find this:
[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=3.1
and decrease to a value that suits you.
Sorry for the late answer,
Mike

Every car has a FFB multiplier stored in a separate .ini file. No need to edit the car.ini file or indeed any file. Whilst in game use NUMPAD + and - to adjust the FFB power to your liking and it is saved automatically.

Odd situation happened to me.

In every track, original or mod, when I enter pits there is no pit box to stop anymore - that square red spot with the lolipop man - which means, I can't change tires/repair/add fuel. Just drive along an empty pit lane. :crazy:

I spent an hour navigating all CM menus trying to find an option to get that feature again, without success.
Anyone able to help me please?

Thank you.:)

That's gonna be a hard one, Paulo, without being able to reproduce the problem.
However, in trackday mode (if I recall correctly) you can choose via CSP to hide the crews. Could be wrong though...

Is there a quick and easy way to smooth (or remove) the bump map that was introduced to both layouts when Deep Forest Raceway gained the reverse route?
I just tried it again with my new FFB wheel settings and unfortunately it still feels like I'm hitting large potholes every twenty metres.
The track author has no interest in reverting to the original mesh.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/deep-forest-raceway.32848/

Think portakal provided something that's suitable for what you're looking for:

Extacting this folder will add "Smooth" layout to the latest Deep Forest Raceway version (1.1):
https://mega.nz/file/igs1nL4B#wD15kxv4ycA5Fk_v7WEG-n-Kf7gCG6bKZZlrpqCDGSg
Tested it myself and works properly. Please let me know in case of problems.

In every track, original or mod, when I enter pits there is no pit box to stop anymore - that square red spot with the lolipop man - which means, I can't change tires/repair/add fuel. Just drive along an empty pit lane. :crazy:

I spent an hour navigating all CM menus trying to find an option to get that feature again, without success.

Paulo, check this section.
hide crew.png

Hi, a new update of an iconic english car, designed by californian guys for a german brand. Some models were equipped with a French engine (not this one).
Here is the jewel:
MINI John Cooper Works Coupé

50357819402_16887ba730_b.jpg

Unfortunatly i didnt find the name of the author but anyway thanks to him
As usual, data can be found here:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2011/1756385/mini_cooper_s_coupe_john_cooper_works.html

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/96rfbcbs7yic5vk/mini_coupe_jcw.7z/file

Have fun, Mike :lol:

Dear Paulo,
just have a look at:
Data/car.ini, find this:
[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=3.1
and decrease to a value that suits you.
Sorry for the late answer,
Mike

Thanks, I changed to 1.5 and now Noble don't gonna be deleted anymore.:)

That's gonna be a hard one, Paulo, without being able to reproduce the problem.
However, in trackday mode (if I recall correctly) you can choose via CSP to hide the crews. Could be wrong though...

I'm refering to race mode. A SIM without pit stops ins't a SIM. For that I have PCars 3. :embarrassed:

Which is the best version of the Ferrari 488 GTE?

If I say it is the 'x' 488GTE and you like more the 'y' one, you will delete the 'y' and drive only the 'x'?
What is good for some, might not be for others. Even PC specs and game settings can change the experience.

Best way, is download all you can and drive them, you better than anyone can chose the better/betters and what keep or not.
Trust me, for car/tracks mods as for real life, nothing is better than our own opinion and taste. ;)

Didn't change anything in race mode. Issue remain.

Thank you anyway.

Just throwing out very vague ideas, what did you recently install in Assetto Corsa? It is hard to believe that new tracks or cars would cause this in the game. I am always installing new tracks/cars from this group. I did notice a small update when bringing up the Content Manager - something about data, but I am still getting the pit stalls ok. You didnt install any new apps for Assetto Corsa or change CSP SOL stuff? Did you try the integrity check of the game? Do you use VR, try going to single screen. I assume you have done all this.

That is a bummer when something like that happens, good luck and maybe someone might know here.

Just throwing out very vague ideas, what did you recently install in Assetto Corsa? It is hard to believe that new tracks or cars would cause this in the game. I am always installing new tracks/cars from this group. I did notice a small update when bringing up the Content Manager - something about data, but I am still getting the pit stalls ok. You didnt install any new apps for Assetto Corsa or change CSP SOL stuff? Did you try the integrity check of the game? Do you use VR, try going to single screen. I assume you have done all this.

That is a bummer when something like that happens, good luck and maybe someone might know here.

Integrity check is out of the question lol, so many changes I've made.
Install, only cars and tracks and a couple APPs. Didn't touch SOL, just dpwngraded from 1.62 to 1.60. More stable and no crashes and no freezes.

Not VR and only single screen.
Thanks for your tips. 👍

Updated Curvelo,

DOWNLOAD LINK

- Increased number and placement of trees to the Sat Image (MAR 2020)
(heads up, its a LOT more trees.. may start getting heavy in VR)
- Removed the granstands that are no longer there
- Merged the previous seperated kn5's into one
- Replaced track texture with sat image DDS
- Fixed a lot of stuff in ksEditor that was previously in the ext_config

I do not know how to make it a "skin" to work with the existing track, and I do not think it can be done, significant structural changes have been made, and you cannot recover old track if you overwrite, if you install its the one on the left. Both tracks still credit everyone involved in the descriptions.
upload_2020-9-19_14-9-25.png

TODO1 : Brush up that sat image dds to paint out trees shadows and tonemap it a bit.
TODO2 : GrassFX needs a lot of love, its growing on the sand ;)
TODO3 : Tweak the UV mapping of the terrain for 1SAND.

Before the new terrain texture
upload_2020-9-19_14-49-51.png

After.
upload_2020-9-19_14-46-41.png

Last edited:
Every car has a FFB multiplier stored in a separate .ini file. No need to edit the car.ini file or indeed any file. Whilst in game use NUMPAD + and - to adjust the FFB power to your liking and it is saved automatically.
I don't have a numpad on my rig keyboard - is there another way that doesn't involve installing joy2key or any other third-party bloat?

Googled 'how to enable/disable pit crew assetto corsa', didn't find any help.

Really hope someone can help me on this.

Googled 'how to enable/disable pit crew assetto corsa', didn't find any help.

Really hope someone can help me on this.

There's a setting in CSP for hiding pit crews in trackday and practice modes under Track Adjustments.

Last edited:
Updated Curvelo,

DOWNLOAD LINK

- Increased number and placement of trees to the Sat Image (MAR 2020)
(heads up, its a LOT more trees.. may start getting heavy in VR)
- Removed the granstands that are no longer there
- Merged the previous seperated kn5's into one
- Replaced track texture with sat image DDS
- Fixed a lot of stuff in ksEditor that was previously in the ext_config

I do not know how to make it a "skin" to work with the existing track, and I do not think it can be done, significant structural changes have been made, and you cannot recover old track if you overwrite, if you install its the one on the left. Both tracks still credit everyone involved in the descriptions.
View attachment 958863

TODO1 : Brush up that sat image dds to paint out trees shadows and tonemap it a bit.
TODO2 : GrassFX needs a lot of love, its growing on the sand ;)
TODO3 : Tweak the UV mapping of the terrain for 1SAND.

Before the new terrain texture
View attachment 958865
After.
View attachment 958864

Looks very nice. Dude, your track building skills are improving by the day. I just love how you're constantly trying to learn new stuff. Excellent. Keep going. 👍

I don't have a numpad on my rig keyboard - is there another way that doesn't involve installing joy2key or any other third-party bloat?
Not that I can think of, but I would think your keyboard would have num_pad, toggled on via a special key, much like laptops do?

Extacting this folder will add "Smooth" layout to the latest Deep Forest Raceway version (1.1):
https://mega.nz/file/igs1nL4B#wD15kxv4ycA5Fk_v7WEG-n-Kf7gCG6bKZZlrpqCDGSg
Tested it myself and works properly. Please let me know in case of problems.
Apologies for missing this back in May (and thanks again to @whereSTheFUhd for directing me to it).
Works great for the forward route - no more pot holes!
Can I ask you to apply the same magic to the reverse layout please?

Tarlac Circuit Hill v0.98 UPDATE

This track is an original creation by Teddie Tapawan and is based on the real-life Tarlac Circuit Hill race track in the Philippines.

Additional Credits and Thanks:
* Shared X-Packs by Tyrone and Gutbomb
* Grass textures by Mike08
* Multiple reference photos provided by members of the Assetto Corsa Philippines on Facebook

(Please do not copy or modify without author's permission. Contact teddabod@funrealtournament to report bugs or to request track changes and/or features.)

Version History:

Tarlac Circuit Hill v0.98
=========================
* Fixed collision on all kerbs
* Tweaked surface.ini parameters for kerbs
* Added missing light poles
* Added missing white fencing on last turns of track
* Created new skin for older, dirtier looking tire-barriers
* Added a caribou and a skin to remove it if not wanted
* Added more vegetation
* Fixed transparency on s/f gantry scaffolding
* Added marshal chair and table to tent near s/f gantry
* Added basic tv/replay cameras

Tarlac Circuit Hill v0.95
=========================
* Initial release

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ted-tarlac-circuit-hill.35984/updates

Buy me a beer? https://paypal.me/teddabod69

tarlac promo screen.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies for missing this back in May (and thanks again to @whereSTheFUhd for directing me to it).
Works great for the forward route - no more pot holes!
Can I ask you to apply the same magic to the reverse layout please?
The original track dev released the first version with smooth surface if I recall correctly. But it was only one layout. Next release came with bumpy surfaces and a reverse layout. Unfortunately we don't have a smooth reverse layout right now. All I did before was creating a folder and renaming previous version's files to add the smooth option as 3rd layout. Sorry that I can't help.

Not that I can think of, but I would think your keyboard would have num_pad, toggled on via a special key, much like laptops do?
Doesn't seem so.
My keyboard is the Corsair K63 but the K65 (the full RGB version of mine) has a FN key instead of the second Windows key (I guess for farting about with the RGB LEDs?) and if you press that and Scroll Lock together then hidden numpad emulation is possible. Unfortunately not possible with my keyboard though.

More info here in case it's of use to someone else:

The original track dev released the first version with smooth surface if I recall correctly. But it was only one layout. Next release came with bumpy surfaces and a reverse layout. Unfortunately we don't have a smooth reverse layout right now. All I did before was creating a folder and renaming previous version's files to add the smooth option as 3rd layout. Sorry that I can't help.
Ah, no problem. Thanks anyway for the forward route.
:)

Hey Buddy
I may be missing something as I have not tried this track so I'm just guessing

But could you just apply this smoothed mesh to the reverse layout in the models ini
I did try replacing the kn5 ref in the reverse models.ini with the smooth one but the car starts facing the wrong way, ie trying to drive to forward route. There's obviously more to this, lol.

I did try replacing the kn5 ref in the reverse models.ini with the smooth one but the car starts facing the wrong way, ie trying to drive to forward route. There's obviously more to this, lol.
OK so the ac nodes must be all facing the opposite direction... You could try repositioning them in blender.. Same for the timing nodes

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back