- 56

- Argentina
Paris v1.5 (or mediafire), 4 layouts, that grid convert that got removed from RD, runs better
I just had to post this pice of art .. now I will be able to feel that mysterious pilot from the film by claude lelouch! thanks lebluem!
Paris v1.5 (or mediafire), 4 layouts, that grid convert that got removed from RD, runs better
Oh wow, the two missing mclaren's!!.. are you planning to do the bentley too? (even if we don't have the new car)
Hi,
Two updates of supercars awaiting good care,
First, Mosler MT900S, author unknown
![]()
data from this site:
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche6665-mosler-mt-900s.htm#Caractéristiques
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xcvpxqfbxlxhrdf/mosler_mt900s.7z/file
Second, Audi RS6 author Wack, thank you Wack, great mod!
![]()
The best year for this model cause it uses the V10 Volkswagen/Lamborghini 4991cm3. In 2010, the RS6 receives the V8 and lost 20hp
Data from:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2009/1189340/audi_rs6.html
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xcahvrainnddl9y/audi_rs6.7z/file
Have fun, Mike.
When I was a young fella, my dad owned a Peugeot 504.. made the old man drop us off a few blocks from school.. it was a terrible car, belching acrid black smoke and a door popping open now and then of its own accord... seems like all he ever did every weekend was "fix" it..
now im older than my dad was them, the nostalgic bone in me really wants to give it a spin in AC, anyone got one? (I did search here and some results, but none of them lead back to a link), Id be after an early 70's model if available. (looked like below but an awful not quite white, not quite cream colour)
Peugeot 504:
View attachment 958983
Many thanks! Never thought to look anywhere but here..
If you play with this line, maybe reduce some more but start with this it will help remove grass from sand areas:
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = -0.14
Also rename your track folder to lower case for full stat recording with CM, nice work on the trees by the way 👍
Many thanks! Never thought to look anywhere but here..![]()
Keep them coming Mike! Do you have a page that links all of your work?
idk about it being on rd but https://ascobash.wordpress.com/category/cars/I just remember someone making a 504 a while back and knew it was on RD.
idk about it being on rd but https://ascobash.wordpress.com/category/cars/
Thanks for the update! 👍possibly I do have CIR 1st gen Bentley I have sent message to Masterkey about possibly skining the Bentley for BGT have not had message back from him about that.
palmbeach_speedway is very nice, and we are grateful for the fine work. The AI is quite slow for any car series, though. Can someone please liven it up and post it here?
Thanks
Could someone tell me is there a way to turn on/off the car's downshift protection by editing data-files? I've been looking for this option but haven't found it... That feature is very annoying with certain rides.
Have you tried the FFBClip app from Atle dreier ?I don't have a numpad on my rig keyboard - is there another way that doesn't involve installing joy2key or any other third-party bloat?
Look in the drivetrain.ini file for a section that looks something like this:
[DOWNSHIFT_PROTECTION]
ACTIVE=0 ; 0 = OFF, 1 = ON
DEBUG=0 ; adds a line in the log for every missed downshift
OVERREV=1500 ; How many RPM over the limiter the car is allowed to go
LOCK_N=0
If you play with this line, maybe reduce some more but start with this it will help remove grass from sand areas:
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = -0.14
I just remember someone making a 504 a while back and knew it was on RD.
idk about it being on rd but https://ascobash.wordpress.com/category/cars/
will give it a try, the RD one has no external sounds.I wonder if there's not an updated one here :
https://acstuff.ru/f/d/3-peugeot-504-tn-v1-2
It says V 1.2.
Thank you. Drivetrain.ini was my first place to look for, but it seems like some cars have downshift protection enabled even without that section.
Anyway from now on I can add those lines and turn the son of a b*tch off. AC just got a tiny bit better again for me.![]()
Taisto, do you know you can disable the blip for all cars here?
keep this box unticked.
![]()
For what I know autoblip is a separate thing from downshift protection..? What does the autoblip actually do in AC?
Hey GTP Community, it's been a while since you've heard from me. This will also be most likely my last post on here, because of that I will give you a link to my google drive folder with my super unfinished "car mods". As I don't plan to finish any of the cars, neither do I plan to do anything AC-mod-creation related in the future, feel free to do with them whatever you want. All cars are very far from finished, but the most progress is on the Audi RS4 and the VW Scirocco. No proper UV/ AO/ Smoothing, nothing, just raw unpolished FH4 models with a few textures, some have physics, some don't really. A KN5converter is inside every cars folder. All credits go to Turn 10 Studios. Have fun!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mzzh-HR_6eThc4gSf07eIMC7Uh1bDJKQ?usp=sharing
View attachment 949575 View attachment 949576 View attachment 949577 View attachment 949578 View attachment 949579 View attachment 949580 View attachment 949581 View attachment 949582