Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
WTCR 2020 SKIN PACK
already available on the web.
http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446236599
__custom_showroom_1600804095.jpg __custom_showroom_1600804133.jpg __custom_showroom_1600804189.jpg __custom_showroom_1600804305.jpg __custom_showroom_1600804357.jpg preview.jpg

Can someone help me**I don t Know Why I don t have pit-Crew- Voice on my game????thank you

Hi, DjamilDrs.
Pit crew voice ala Assetto Corsa Competizione is possible with a program called CrewChief.
It pretty much recognizes AC (it's useful for a variety of racing games), so in a way it's alredy configured.
A few setup tips on this video:

Thats Genuine Questions people some get confused about Mix n Match sponsors to answer your question falken was a event partner so teams at to have falken logo on car but tyres use was Yokohama. Championships/events require teams to have partner/sponsor logo on the cars/ driver overalls every if they are mix match to what team actually use.

Sort of interestingly, in BTCC (UK) they did come to an agreement with Honda factory team regards the title sponsor kwik fit number plate.

Because they are sponsored by Halfords they allowed them to use the tyre branding as the number plate as Halfords and kwik fit sort of occupy a similar space...
Which was a nice move.
(yum yum..touring cars...)

2020-Car-1-e1584359847945-720x400.jpg

Ingram_1-720x400.jpg

Sort of interestingly, in BTCC (UK) they did come to an agreement with Honda factory team regards the title sponsor kwik fit number plate.

Because they are sponsored by Halfords they allowed them to use the tyre branding as the number plate as Halfords and kwik fit sort of occupy a similar space...
Which was a nice move.
(yum yum..touring cars...)

View attachment 959679

View attachment 959680

Interesting; still, either way it makes me cringe slightly each time I see a livery running sponsors contradictory to the actual on-car components.

Try disabling every app and then try again. For the case it works out, just enable each app one-by-one to see which causes this (I´ve had that, too). Sidekick was the sucker in my case.

I had it. Start by disabling python apps. In my case the VRC Lithium's app was the culprit of start/finish freezes! And CamTool cut my FPS in half even during normal gameplay.

Reading your comments I could tell that the drop in FPS was due to one of those apps, and I finally discovered that camtool2 is an FPS killer.

Literally a complete waste of time because AC Cars Reworked already made a superb version that's vastly superior in every way, but this 'other' car annoyed me so much (IT HAD TWO DIFFERENT COCKPITS OVERLAYED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER FFS!) I ended up faffing with it for the gits and shiggles. It will overwrite the earlier car but trust me... it's for the good of the planet.

Renault Clio V6 255hp Phase 2
Original calamity by someone who wisely chose to remain anonymous.
v1.1 updates by Mascot
- Killed the copilot and buried his body in a shallow ditch
- Removed duplicate cockpit assets (second gearstick and all the rest of the *****. Seriously, there was a whole second cockpit in there)
- Adjusted some cockpit shaders in a half-assed way
- Adjusted driver position and steering animation so the bastard actually holds the friggin' steering wheel
- Replaced shifting animation and adjusted the timing
- Removed several silly skins
- Adjusted FFB multiplier so it's no longer like driving a ghost
- Fixed glass so it didn't occlude the interior of the car

View attachment 959641

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkpdyq69n5ge1z6/renault_clio_v6.7z/file

Sorry, @AC Modder..! Maybe you could nick a few of the skins and apply them to your version?

are there any additional skins?

Hello to all! I thought this problem would bypass me, but it didn't work out. Freezes and micro-freezes suddenly appeared in the game. This happens on all tracks and all cars. I did not change anything in the settings, but just when loading the next track, it began to happen. Somewhere on this forum there was a discussion of this problem. If anyone remembers, help me solve this. Thanks everyone!:gtpflag:

Hi Kran. I had major issue with stuttering and eventually found that the cause was an app I'd added called F1HUD 2018. Try turning all you apps off, then just put them back one by one and see if there's a naughty one in your installation.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1540#post-13199925

This is worth looking at too:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1447#post-13178210

There are certain official event sponsors who's brand logo must be present on your car (they even give you a PDF guide about sponsor placement) if you are racing on the Ring. Falken is one of these sponsors, you can observe the same deal on my SCG003C skin from the same year: the car is running on Dunlop tires, however the Falken logo is there on both front fenders:
5Hikwj0.jpg

N24H and VLN works pretty much the same way in this regard, example from the 2019 VLN sponsor guide:
View attachment 959661
what showroom do you use?

Thanks for the detailed answers guys, I didn't know this was a thing and was a little confused lol.

Oh and @safi hellie My mate told me about the BTCC and Halfords/Kwik Fit earlier but thought it was National Tyres instead. I shall have to correct him tomorrow lol. Interesting that they were allowed to display Good Year plates instead of a rival company, I wonder how much this privilege cost them

You're not alone Mr B00. I think the whole world is "a little confused" right now! :nervous:

I've always been a fairly easily confused person, but I feel like I get confused over the slightest things these days - it's a mad world for sure.

Last edited:
Interesting; still, either way it makes me cringe slightly each time I see a livery running sponsors contradictory to the actual on-car components.

A bit like Gran Turismo sponsoring real life race teams and series and then those cars being in rival games...with Gran Turismo on them...

(or in modding terms....me playing AC using project cars rips with slightly mad logo on them...)

Hello,
Have a quick question on new contents in the AI folder that I have recently seen.
May I ask what these files below do more of than the normal fast_lane.ai and the pit_lane.ai.

They are:
fast_lane_payloads.bin
pit_lane_payloads.bin
pit_lane_with_grid.ai

Interesting named files, but not sure what they provide along with the normal AI files.
Thanks for any info.

Dave

Do you remember this?
lqgt.jpg

I just came from an endurance race of 50 laps at Paul Ricard.
1Zfp.gif

Remember how ut was almost impossible to make one lap without rolling over? And the steering turning like mad?

I just made a few tweaks in order to make another 50 laps endurance race, this time at LeMans, to celebrate another 24hours.
So now the handling is much better.
3cev.gif

I can explain it maybe a bit better, but it would be a very long text dessert for most ones here. :lol:
Maybe in an extra thread or convo?

I would be really gratefull if you explained your config in a bit more detail, specifically what is the defaults section for, as well as some of the bolded text:

[DEFAULTS]
Building__track=
Bushes__track=
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.4 (Is this just an easier way to change those parameters?)

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= missing double sided
MESHES = $Double_sided__track
IS_TRANSPARENT = 0
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
CULL_MODE = NONE
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

Its a weird ask, but I´m learning to use the configs; got the basics but I´ve only read the guide for tracks and I dont remember seeing that stuff there. If there´s already an explanation to that on the wiki you could just link me to it.

Literally a complete waste of time because AC Cars Reworked already made a superb version that's vastly superior in every way, but this 'other' car annoyed me so much (IT HAD TWO DIFFERENT COCKPITS OVERLAYED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER FFS!) I ended up faffing with it for the gits and shiggles. It will overwrite the earlier car but trust me... it's for the good of the planet.

Renault Clio V6 255hp Phase 2
Original calamity by someone who wisely chose to remain anonymous.
v1.1 updates by Mascot
- Killed the copilot and buried his body in a shallow ditch
- Removed duplicate cockpit assets (second gearstick and all the rest of the *****. Seriously, there was a whole second cockpit in there)
- Adjusted some cockpit shaders in a half-assed way
- Adjusted driver position and steering animation so the bastard actually holds the friggin' steering wheel
- Replaced shifting animation and adjusted the timing
- Removed several silly skins
- Adjusted FFB multiplier so it's no longer like driving a ghost
- Fixed glass so it didn't occlude the interior of the car

View attachment 959641

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkpdyq69n5ge1z6/renault_clio_v6.7z/file

Sorry, @AC Modder..! Maybe you could nick a few of the skins and apply them to your version?

I'll surely take a look at those skins when we'll update our Clio V6 to make it a bit less hungry for FPS! ;)

I wonder if someone could help me on this please?

I have long wanted to populate some of the more sparse Kunos circuits with extra billboards to give them a little more “life”. Is that possible using a custom config entry and a new KN5 (I guess?).

Thanks.

Do you remember this?
lqgt.jpg

I just came from an endurance race of 50 laps at Paul Ricard.
1Zfp.gif

Remember how ut was almost impossible to make one lap without rolling over? And the steering turning like mad?

I just made a few tweaks in order to make another 50 laps endurance race, this time at LeMans, to celebrate another 24hours.
So now the handling is much better.
3cev.gif
Have you posted this rework yet?

Hi all,

a few of us have been polishing up the Balcarce conversion by Gilles75. (Autódromo Juan Manuel Fangio)

Here's how it looks now:

balcarce (2 layouts - new vao patch, AI, UI+track maps).rar 32.5 MB
https://mega.nz/file/D8QzVYgD#ygNJWEKTyTXtkabNh1CD3bEaxjtqYVtD-jfbrVNUmEI

Non-chicane layout, non-collidable barrels removed + VAO patch by @norms.
New AI, UI & track maps by @LiquidSkyMan.
Track Testing by @RobertFlagg.

Enjoy :gtpflag:
https://mega.nz/file/O9BlVAhK#9l1zeD7stCL_1rW2kwnF2wKaJZRbCsSDvFQpjTH0YPc
Ext_config. New rain and puddles and grass fx! Do You like test? Thanks

I'll surely take a look at those skins when we'll update our Clio V6 to make it a bit less hungry for FPS! ;)
Great news! I love your Clio and I love your car makeovers in general, they always look really polished.
If you do update the Clio there's a minor texture glitch on the bottom of the steering wheel where skin details seem to be mapped to the spoke:

Screenshot_accr_renault_clio_v6_phase_2_rt_suzuka_22-9-120-14-11-57.jpg

If you don't mind me jumping in, I'm on a bit of a 917 kick lately. I don't have the 917 KS which is odd since you have it listed as a Kunos car. Would you mind sharing that?

Its a great edit by ATS of the 917, not a rename as mentioned. ;)
https://mega.nz/file/U00DFBRA#NjbvoSMPGn36udpksUVR9ht3Sb3dlw8-QmdP_Cq2u68

I guess stepping away for a number of months from AC has left me brain dead :dunce:. Someone know where the RSS wheels are to edit them black, not gray? ty!

mxb2.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back