- 383

- United States
Look....... Same this vídeo...
Cool, Looks like that is the way the signs are on the real track. Thanks @RobertFlagg for showing this video.
take care
Look....... Same this vídeo...
It happens that the route was lengthened and the exit was reversed, but I don't know the signs changed. and there they were!Cool, Looks like that is the way the signs are on the real track. Thanks @RobertFlagg for showing this video.
take care
Hello to all! I thought this problem would bypass me, but it didn't work out. Freezes and micro-freezes suddenly appeared in the game. This happens on all tracks and all cars. I did not change anything in the settings, but just when loading the next track, it began to happen. Somewhere on this forum there was a discussion of this problem. If anyone remembers, help me solve this. Thanks everyone!![]()
Signs (especially advertising bilboards) are often orientated for spectators and/or TV camera placement, not for drivers or onboard cameras. That could be the case here I guess?It happens that the route was lengthened and the exit was reversed, but I don't know the signs changed. and there they were!
Yes! and when running with the shortest circle, I didn't find a map now, it runs backwards!Signs (especially advertising bilboards) are often orientated for spectators and/or TV camera placement, not for drivers or onboard cameras. That could be the case here I guess?
Hello to all! I thought this problem would bypass me, but it didn't work out. Freezes and micro-freezes suddenly appeared in the game. This happens on all tracks and all cars. I did not change anything in the settings, but just when loading the next track, it began to happen. Somewhere on this forum there was a discussion of this problem. If anyone remembers, help me solve this. Thanks everyone!![]()
Anyone know where i can get an f1600 or formula ford mod for ac?
Thanks for getting back to be, and good info that’s I’m looking into.
So do you think could use better matched cars?
For the first half of the grid, I’ve used:
URD Bayro EGT
URD AMG EGT
Corvette GTLM (Kunos or Rollovers)
URD Detroit
MasterKey Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC
ELEMENT RC-F GT3 ACC
URD 911 2018
These appear to be the exact cars used in the really life limerick video below which I’m trying to recreate.
Im trying to balance the grid in sections by taking the top 10 finishers of the race, balancing them in game, then I’ll do the second batch.
At the start and through this race, you’ll see close amazing racing, and it’s like this almost the entire race.
I’m trying to recreate this, but even with just the initial set of front running cars (the GTE or GTLM Cars) they seem to separate way more than they do on these videos.
I don’t see anyone car ahead by 30+ seconds after only 3 laps.
Do you think I should use different cars or are these indeed the best / closest match for the ones in the video?
Has anyone else actually bopped or created playlists for these particular races as if it already exists somewhere I’ll just grab it from someone who knows what they are doing with setting up grids etc.
Is it this problem possibly?
Looks like you have all the good cars. It's just a matter of Assetto Corsa's engine and what plays out. Nothings going to be perfect and now you can start fooling around with running tests like you're doing. Half of AC isn't even diving cars anymore, it's tinkering around with all the other stuff and text files for some reason. lol
- Killed the copilot and buried his body in a shallow ditch
I agree with you Ales. I finally have got a nice DD rig and I have been **DRIVING**. It's crazy.I would say even more than half.I've forced myself to try and finally run a v8supercars season and did not touch any other car since yesterday. And it's been amazing. What a difference it makes in handling and enjoyment of the car if you don't jump cars and series every race. Will try to finish the whole 18 track championship. But it's already a struggle I tell you, so much content just waiting to be run.
![]()
Thought this would stop the 1-second freeze I encounter when I cross the line (happens practically every lap), but no. Not that. Ah well.
A bit of an odd request
Can someone make a Monza testing track version
All you need to do is remove those cardboard things on T1 and make an AI lane for it
I unfortunately can't do the AI part since for reasons I can't be bothered to get into I can't play ATM
Reference for anyone who wants it
thank you
I run it in a seperate folder and run ksEditorAT. (v6).My standard ksEditor won't launch for some reason so I thought I'd install x4fab's v6 version.
What does he mean when he says " To use it you have to download it and put into folder with ksEditor.exe (without replacement)"?
I downloaded the file, unzipped the contents and copied them into the assettocorsa/sdk/editor folder (where the ksEditor.exe is) but obviously it asks to overwrite a bunch of files. What does he mean by 'without replacement'..?
Just a first quick´n´dirty extended config to fix and tweak some things. I still do not know for sure why is needed this "new" conversion besides Reboot/@norms version and the one from PascalWB on RD, but I was curious how it looks like and it tbh. it wasn´t really what I expected or hoped for...
Who cares...Thx anyway. You´re getting better ...
I only used Gimp and a text editor. So, japp still a lot to improve, but now it got some imo better lights at night, a lot of fixed one sided textures, better glass, overall a bit darker, different wind strength let the flags wave different, weird transparencies (for example the crowd on stands at s/f) ...
Performance should be worse then before, as a lot meshes got double sided, got shadows ... but as it´s a config: use it or leave it, or just take what you want, need from the config.![]()
Wow, thanks! I wasn't expecting such a quick turnaround!For the request of Raymond_Race I have done Rotek Racing skin for Nürburgring 24 from 2015
![]()
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rotek-racing-audi-ttrs-vln.36162
https://mega.nz/file/D94hXDiT#KHG4lcis0VgMmgqLXFXAv-mirytZx2T0uGjVwkTTtNM
For the request of Raymond_Race I have done Rotek Racing skin for Nürburgring 24 from 2015
![]()
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rotek-racing-audi-ttrs-vln.36162
https://mega.nz/file/D94hXDiT#KHG4lcis0VgMmgqLXFXAv-mirytZx2T0uGjVwkTTtNM
I had it. Start by disabling python apps. In my case the VRC Lithium's app was the culprit of start/finish freezes! And CamTool cut my FPS in half even during normal gameplay.Thought this would stop the 1-second freeze I encounter when I cross the line (happens practically every lap), but no. Not that. Ah well.
Genuine Question here and nothing against your skin as it looks good from here, but how comes it has Falken logos on but wears Yokohama tyres - I also see the IRL car has that but I always thought you couldn't mix n match sponsors for the same thing ie Castrol and Total oils etc.
I'm genuinely intrigued about this btw
Genuine Question here and nothing against your skin as it looks good from here, but how comes it has Falken logos on but wears Yokohama tyres - I also see the IRL car has that but I always thought you couldn't mix n match sponsors for the same thing ie Castrol and Total oils etc.
I'm genuinely intrigued about this btw
Just written per hand with an text editor as mentioned. I my case ST3 as I bought it a while ago for my job. But nowadays I sometimes use VS Code (vscodium) and recommend it for other ones as it's free and very powerful too.Thanks! I had already started the conversion, and none of the released versions were from RTR... anyway it was fun to do.
And thank you for the config, its exactly what was needed!
I am curious, looking at the config (and other large/detailed configs),
did you write it by hand or is some helper tool to spit out all that details? some tool/app?
In Gmotor lights were pretty easy to just find the xyz in 3dsimed and copy that to the .cas, but AC/CSP uses the mesh as a ref.
WTCR 2020 SKIN PACK
already available on the web.
http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446236599
View attachment 959668 View attachment 959669 View attachment 959670 View attachment 959671 View attachment 959672 View attachment 959673