Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
I do not use vr so I will not help,I switched from rtx 2060 super to rtx 3080,in AC On average is about 35/40 frames faster than 2060 Super
Now the processor I have is a weak link, so it's hard to say the full power of this card. One thing is certain in AC works in complete silence and that's what I cared about the most.

Let's not forget that I have a test version with an old bios, I haven't updated yet.

that is a pretty good increase! I am hoping from 2070 Super to 3080 will allow full 90FPS in VR even under heavy condition, ie full grid with AI on heavy tracks or actually able to run 90FPS on Shuto with traffic. I'm also using Ryzen 5 3600, I really wonder if going to Core i9 or Ryzen 9 would improve AC further, since its mostly CPU limited. In VR I'm basically locked at 45FPS ASW in basically any situation other than alone of the track.

Thanks very much, this makes a nice factory-spec sister car to Alberto's tuned version, which was based on his own car with various aftermarket upgrades.
I'm always amazed at how big the steering wheel looks in this car. Has anyone ever measured it in Blender or another 3D package? I wonder if it's scaled up slightly to match the drver's hand positions or whether this wheel is right and every other wheel in AC is too small.
It looks pretty huge in VR, and VR is normally a very good environment for visually gauging the correct scales of cockpit assets.

Subaru steering wheels are huge. I just wish someone made the STI version with this model or converted the GT6 model. One of my dream cars to have in AC is the Bugeye wagon in JDM STI version.

I see the latest public CSP build (0.1.66) has inherited the terrible tyre smoke from the RainFX patreon builds. I hope this isn't a necessary compromise for RainFX, as it seems to use the smoke shader to replicate water spray.
Tyre smoke used to look incredibly realistic with the CSP but smoke in this new version seems to get dropped in vertical planer slabs with big gaps between them, and looks awful IMO. Hopefully it's still very much WIP but it's been in every RainFX build so far so I fear it might be here to stay. Fingers crossed.
Reverting to 0.1.60 in the meantime.

I see the latest public CSP build (0.1.66) has inherited the terrible tyre smoke from the RainFX patreon builds. I hope this isn't a necessary compromise for RainFX, as it seems to use the smoke shader to replicate water spray.
Tyre smoke used to look incredibly realistic with the CSP but smoke in this new version seems to get dropped in vertical planer slabs with big gaps between them, and looks awful IMO. Hopefully it's still very much WIP but it's been in every RainFX build so far so I fear it might be here to stay. Fingers crossed.

I agree I'm going to stay with version 0.1.60 for a while.

Unfortunately besides this issue you mentioned, every version since 0.1.60 has caused issues with some of the MOD cars like Masterkey Audi R8 or IER P13C. Game would just crash straight back to CM, if I have to take a wild guess it probably has something to do with the physic data and something that has changed in CSP since 0.1.60. Hopefully someday in the future this will get resolved.

Unfortunately besides this issue you mentioned, every version since 0.1.60 has caused issues with some of the MOD cars like Masterkey Audi R8 or IER P13C. Game would just crash straight back to CM, if I have to take a wild guess it probably has something to do with the physic data and something that has changed in CSP since 0.1.60. Hopefully someday in the future this will get resolved.

It's to do with something called "Extended Physics" which those cars have implemented but CSP 0.1.64 seems to work fine with the Audi R8 and a few others for me so either stick with 0.1.60 or try 0.1.64 and see how you get on.

Last edited:
0.1.66 pw1: no issues running the IER P13 C, though I don't know about the Audi.

Today I'm having a rough day, Cheff cut off 50% of my working time in connection with Corona......It's not a health problem, but I feel bad about it.

After long deliberations, I am giving you all my private package of Honda ;)
Maybe somebody will push a new RainFX life into it, wipers, a few things from csp that I can't do yet :gtpflag:

But before any work they will consult it with me and send me the files on PM and I will share a new link.

I've spent a lot of time on mapping the suspension work from the original cars, engine ,gearbox or tires and many more, I didn't spend as much time on any of the cars as on those Honda (especially with EK9 Type R).

If you want to share these files in another forum, another group, discord etc... please use the links I've put in here (sharemods).

Maybe you can at least get me one beer ..... paypal.me/KubaLB ;)

Have fun, if there will be any problem write to me, I will try to quickly eliminate it. Comments are of course welcome.:cheers:

PS.I Have on HDD also my special versions of the above models but they require more work, including Civic Cup, Tuned by SPOON, Hot Version and others.So far I have no motivation to finish...

Honda Civic EG

View media item 68601
acrm_honda_civic_eg.rar - 45.7 MB

Honda Civic EG6

View media item 68602
acrm_honda_civic_eg6.rar - 100.4 MB

Honda Civic EG6/DC2 (Engine B18C6,Gearbox,suspension,wheels,seats,etc from Integra Type R DC2)

View media item 68603
acrm_honda_civic_eg6_DC2.rar - 105.9 MB

Honda CRX EF9 SiR

View media item 68604
acrm_honda_crx.rar - 67.5 MB

Honda Civic EK9 Type R

View media item 68605
acrm_honda_civic_type_r_ek.rar - 31.0 MB

Honda Civic EK9 Type R FL

View media item 68606
acrm_honda_civic_type_r_ek_fl.rar - 33.5 MB
I've been having a play with these at ACC Suzuka all afternoon and I have to say they're fantastic fun. Thanks very much for sharing.
The basic Civic EG with its relatively low power and rock 'n' roll suspension is particularly rewarding to drive. Cheers!
@graveltrap you like hot Honda hatchbacks, don't you? Tried these yet?

Here's some more GT4 that's getting close. Rework of the Peugeot RCZ 308 GT4. Another that's been in the works.
It's now RWD and worked to run with GT4's. Still some to do. Was just running on Glendale West and that was a fun time.
If anyone wants to test and give me some times you're getting compared to Kunos and Guerilla GT4's, I'll take it.
Edit: Already upped brake pressure and adjusted tyre pressures. They're not in this download but will be in next.
View attachment 961882

You've done a very good job. Very enjoyable to drive with the TCS off. Already tested with others GT4 cars. Good job. 👍

That will be fixed in the next week or so :cool:

Roger that Mr. AI god. :cheers:

Thats where I am since next versions came up, due to neverending WIP issues, flaws and conflicts.

And maybe I go down to 1.46 and get the rain sounds again and everything working smooth.

Only notest about this today during an Impreza test drive.

Look to the rear wing side. :lol:

2f3e.jpg

Last edited:
Highly fictional skins for the Supra GT4 - inspired by my own GT86 Gr4 from GTS :

r18wrs5.png

The 86 :

HBtbKaD.jpg

Due to the absolutely pish 3D model I couldn't quite replicate it to perfection, but it's my own take on the official Gazoo Racing skin so I'm not that arsed about it. Thought it'd be cool to share it here with yous.

Wish AC had a built-in livery editor - the exact same as GTS. That'd be cool.

Enjoy x

https://we.tl/t-J8nEDcVRdN

Personally, I don't know if you have it or not, but @Beezer215 made a GT86 GT4 a while ago, in case you would like to replicate your skin on that car as well for 100% accuracy.

Uses the same template as the Kunos GT86, so it should be easier to skin for than the Supra.

preview.jpg

You've done a very good job. Very enjoyable to drive with the TCS off. Already tested with others GT4 cars. Good job. 👍
Thanks buddy. I think it's a bit fast or at least the AI are. Might have to tone them down a wee bit. ABS and TC will be fully adjustable.

Personally, I don't know if you have it or not, but @Beezer215 made a GT86 GT4 a while ago, in case you would like to replicate your skin on that car as well for 100% accuracy.

Uses the same template as the Kunos GT86, so it should be easier to skin for than the Supra.

View attachment 961981

I was thinking that too. Always could use good skins like these.

I've been having a play with these at ACC Suzuka all afternoon and I have to say they're fantastic fun. Thanks very much for sharing.
The basic Civic EG with its relatively low power and rock 'n' roll suspension is particularly rewarding to drive. Cheers!

Is the ACC Suzuka Available publicly yet? Can't wait for this...

Thanks for reporting. Only a thing if u can please start @monza pit practice only a car a Kunos one (then u tell us which one) with clear sky @ 08.00 time CSP and SOL ultra @1920*1200 please report FPS drawing.
Thank u in advance
Cheers
Tony
Here better with a single GTX 980 CPU so pcie can goes at 16x (windows 7 64bit DirectX 11 OS I7-6700 RAM 16gb FPS=100)

Worth what it worth (maybe nothing), anyway here it is mine with those screen APPs. nVidia 1050ti BiTurbo, DOHC, 24 valves, Side-slip Angle Control system and double clutch.

2ykr.png

Forgot to add 2 tablets with SIM HUB working, which consume a couple of FPS aswell.

Last edited:

This thread moves so fast at times I missed them, downloaded now, that feeling when you look up and find an open sunroof ;)

Great cars @JakubP if only I had garage space for a real EK9 Type R...

Hey guys, we teased this a LONG time ago and it's finally ready for release. Here is version 1.0 of the Mazda MX-5 NC GT4 tune.

View attachment 961865

I started working on this one months ago and hit a bit of a brick wall in the tuning part, so recently I tried picking it up again after a few months of not touching it. I was happy to find out @Beezer215 had actually been working on it when I wasn't and he was very near completion. We did some tests, ironed out the rest and it's now ready for you all to download.

Special thanks to @Fanapryde for additional testing and @MrB00 for the skins. Also Peter Utecht for the original TA Miata mod.

MAZDA MX-5 GT4 1.0

Great car.
Really good handling!
Just did a GT4 race with Kunos GT4s and it fits right in. (if you ignore Kunos KTM of course)
and thanks Masscot for the shifting animation fix.

Two things I would like to see:
LODs, wiper animation

Great car.
Really good handling!
Just did a GT4 race with Kunos GT4s and it fits right in. (if you ignore Kunos KTM of course)
and thanks Masscot for the shifting animation fix.

Two things I would like to see:
LODs, wiper animation
Thanks. So far that's on a list of todo. Always welcome someone more knowledgeable in the area to help if they feel it worthy though as I still have to go through the process of doing lods and wipers right.

Having a strange issue with glass shaders on certain cars. Only seems to affect one headlight and brake light at a time:
View attachment 958766

I think it might be CSP related as it only seems to affect cars that are set up to use refraction on their headlights. Any ideas?

Still having this issue even after multiple CSP updates (both stable and experimental). Only happens for headlight refraction-enabled cars, and I can't seem to simply disable the effect either. Any ideas?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back