I see the latest public CSP build (0.1.66) has inherited the terrible tyre smoke from the RainFX patreon builds. I hope this isn't a necessary compromise for RainFX, as it seems to use the smoke shader to replicate water spray.
Tyre smoke used to look incredibly realistic with the CSP but smoke in this new version seems to get dropped in vertical planer slabs with big gaps between them, and looks awful IMO. Hopefully it's still very much WIP but it's been in every RainFX build so far so I fear it might be here to stay. Fingers crossed.
Reverting to 0.1.60 in the meantime.
Accakut has released a physics update for Tommy78's DTM 90's cars on RD
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...cs-for-ac-dtm-1991-car-pack-by-tommy78.36298/
I think @ales100i may be interested.
I haven't tried it out yet. The updates concern mostly suspension and some lowering of engine power.
I see the latest public CSP build (0.1.66) has inherited the terrible tyre smoke from the RainFX patreon builds. I hope this isn't a necessary compromise for RainFX, as it seems to use the smoke shader to replicate water spray.
Tyre smoke used to look incredibly realistic with the CSP but smoke in this new version seems to get dropped in vertical planer slabs with big gaps between them, and looks awful IMO. Hopefully it's still very much WIP but it's been in every RainFX build so far so I fear it might be here to stay. Fingers crossed.
Reverting to 0.1.60 in the meantime.
Unfortunately besides this issue you mentioned, every version since 0.1.60 has caused issues with some of the MOD cars like Masterkey Audi R8 or IER P13C. Game would just crash straight back to CM, if I have to take a wild guess it probably has something to do with the physic data and something that has changed in CSP since 0.1.60. Hopefully someday in the future this will get resolved.
0.1.66 pw1: no issues running the IER P13 C, though I don't know about the Audi.Unfortunately besides this issue you mentioned, every version since 0.1.60 has caused issues with some of the MOD cars like Masterkey Audi R8 or IER P13C. Game would just crash straight back to CM, if I have to take a wild guess it probably has something to do with the physic data and something that has changed in CSP since 0.1.60. Hopefully someday in the future this will get resolved.
I've been having a play with these at ACC Suzuka all afternoon and I have to say they're fantastic fun. Thanks very much for sharing.Today I'm having a rough day, Cheff cut off 50% of my working time in connection with Corona......It's not a health problem, but I feel bad about it.
After long deliberations, I am giving you all my private package of Honda
Maybe somebody will push a new RainFX life into it, wipers, a few things from csp that I can't do yet
But before any work they will consult it with me and send me the files on PM and I will share a new link.
I've spent a lot of time on mapping the suspension work from the original cars, engine ,gearbox or tires and many more, I didn't spend as much time on any of the cars as on those Honda (especially with EK9 Type R).
If you want to share these files in another forum, another group, discord etc... please use the links I've put in here (sharemods).
Maybe you can at least get me one beer ..... paypal.me/KubaLB
Have fun, if there will be any problem write to me, I will try to quickly eliminate it. Comments are of course welcome.
PS.I Have on HDD also my special versions of the above models but they require more work, including Civic Cup, Tuned by SPOON, Hot Version and others.So far I have no motivation to finish...
Honda Civic EG
View media item 68601
acrm_honda_civic_eg.rar - 45.7 MB
Honda Civic EG6
View media item 68602
acrm_honda_civic_eg6.rar - 100.4 MB
Honda Civic EG6/DC2 (Engine B18C6,Gearbox,suspension,wheels,seats,etc from Integra Type R DC2)
View media item 68603
acrm_honda_civic_eg6_DC2.rar - 105.9 MB
Honda CRX EF9 SiR
View media item 68604
acrm_honda_crx.rar - 67.5 MB
Honda Civic EK9 Type R
View media item 68605
acrm_honda_civic_type_r_ek.rar - 31.0 MB
Honda Civic EK9 Type R FL
View media item 68606
acrm_honda_civic_type_r_ek_fl.rar - 33.5 MB
Here's some more GT4 that's getting close. Rework of the Peugeot RCZ 308 GT4. Another that's been in the works.
It's now RWD and worked to run with GT4's. Still some to do. Was just running on Glendale West and that was a fun time.
If anyone wants to test and give me some times you're getting compared to Kunos and Guerilla GT4's, I'll take it.
Edit: Already upped brake pressure and adjusted tyre pressures. They're not in this download but will be in next.
View attachment 961882
That will be fixed in the next week or so![]()
Reverting to 0.1.60 in the meantime.
Highly fictional skins for the Supra GT4 - inspired by my own GT86 Gr4 from GTS :
![]()
The 86 :
![]()
Due to the absolutely pish 3D model I couldn't quite replicate it to perfection, but it's my own take on the official Gazoo Racing skin so I'm not that arsed about it. Thought it'd be cool to share it here with yous.
Wish AC had a built-in livery editor - the exact same as GTS. That'd be cool.
Enjoy x
https://we.tl/t-J8nEDcVRdN
Thanks buddy. I think it's a bit fast or at least the AI are. Might have to tone them down a wee bit. ABS and TC will be fully adjustable.You've done a very good job. Very enjoyable to drive with the TCS off. Already tested with others GT4 cars. Good job. 👍
Personally, I don't know if you have it or not, but @Beezer215 made a GT86 GT4 a while ago, in case you would like to replicate your skin on that car as well for 100% accuracy.
Uses the same template as the Kunos GT86, so it should be easier to skin for than the Supra.
View attachment 961981
I've been having a play with these at ACC Suzuka all afternoon and I have to say they're fantastic fun. Thanks very much for sharing.
The basic Civic EG with its relatively low power and rock 'n' roll suspension is particularly rewarding to drive. Cheers!
@graveltrap you like hot Honda hatchbacks, don't you? Tried these yet?
Not yet, it still needs some final details. It's currently running and looking great though. I don't think anybody is going to be disappointed, but the capcity for sim racers to surprise me knows no bounds, lol.Is the ACC Suzuka Available publicly yet? Can't wait for this...
Thanks for reporting. Only a thing if u can please start @monza pit practice only a car a Kunos one (then u tell us which one) with clear sky @ 08.00 time CSP and SOL ultra @1920*1200 please report FPS drawing.
Thank u in advance
Cheers
Tony
Here better with a single GTX 980 CPU so pcie can goes at 16x (windows 7 64bit DirectX 11 OS I7-6700 RAM 16gb FPS=100)
I've been having a play with these at ACC Suzuka all afternoon and I have to say they're fantastic fun. Thanks very much for sharing.
The basic Civic EG with its relatively low power and rock 'n' roll suspension is particularly rewarding to drive. Cheers!
@graveltrap you like hot Honda hatchbacks, don't you? Tried these yet?
anyone know of any toyota yaris 1.0 from 1999 to 2005 mod?
Hey guys, we teased this a LONG time ago and it's finally ready for release. Here is version 1.0 of the Mazda MX-5 NC GT4 tune.
View attachment 961865
I started working on this one months ago and hit a bit of a brick wall in the tuning part, so recently I tried picking it up again after a few months of not touching it. I was happy to find out @Beezer215 had actually been working on it when I wasn't and he was very near completion. We did some tests, ironed out the rest and it's now ready for you all to download.
Special thanks to @Fanapryde for additional testing and @MrB00 for the skins. Also Peter Utecht for the original TA Miata mod.
MAZDA MX-5 GT4 1.0
Thanks. So far that's on a list of todo. Always welcome someone more knowledgeable in the area to help if they feel it worthy though as I still have to go through the process of doing lods and wipers right.Great car.
Really good handling!
Just did a GT4 race with Kunos GT4s and it fits right in. (if you ignore Kunos KTM of course)
and thanks Masscot for the shifting animation fix.
Two things I would like to see:
LODs, wiper animation
Having a strange issue with glass shaders on certain cars. Only seems to affect one headlight and brake light at a time:
View attachment 958766
I think it might be CSP related as it only seems to affect cars that are set up to use refraction on their headlights. Any ideas?
Personally, I don't know if you have it or not, but @Beezer215 made a GT86 GT4 a while ago, in case you would like to replicate your skin on that car as well for 100% accuracy.
Uses the same template as the Kunos GT86, so it should be easier to skin for than the Supra.
View attachment 961981
Nice, how is the interior looking so far?