Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,742 comments
Buskerud Kartkurs 2 EXT_CONFIG updated by CrisT86

- New LightFX
- New GrassFX
- New RainFX

Here the LigthFX bulb are limited by the physics of the object itself but it works fine for me (at least it's acceptable as result)

Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_10-9-120-13-8-46.jpg
Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_10-9-120-13-8-46.jpg
Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_10-9-120-13-8-33.jpg
Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_10-9-120-13-9-0.jpg

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745

Amazing track!
I seem to get a few hitches around turn 3-5 and near the tunnel but its just a slight hiccup that could be realted to CSP or settings? Its very minor but its only at these parts.

Ive tested a few resolutions and disabled ExtrfX etc but i still get some fluctuations at these parts, could be my 1080ti or again a SOL/CSP setting so no worries, as its not game breaking and its an utterly spectacular mod, just thought it might be worth mentioning in case these areas needed a quick optimization pass?

I've also taken chivas GT-R R35 2013 GT500 mod out and i seem to get around 1.50.0xx at Suzuka
is this about right?

Anyone fancy posting a few times for ballpark figures?

Thank you to everyone involved in this project, your time is very much appreciated by everyone!

Thank you for not pay walling this mod, holding it ransom to discord, facebook or youtube etc.
Thank you for all the time effort and work you have put into this, as it is likely being praised and enjoyed by many around the world, especially during these challenging times.

The modders who have shared their content openly with the community during this crisis, have made it much easier for many of us to distract ourselves from the troubles that saturate our lives at this moment, and therefore have inadvertently helped thousands of people deal with loneliness, emotional, mental and even financial issues during this period of isolation...

So thank you to all, who openly share their content with the world, freely!

Last edited:
Amazing track!
I seem to get a few hitches around turn 3-5 and near the tunnel but its just a slight hiccup that could be realted to CSP or settings? Its very minor but its only at these parts.

Ive tested a few resolutions and disabled ExtrfX etc but i still get some fluctuations at these parts, could be my 1080ti or again a SOL/CSP setting so no worries, as its not game breaking and its an utterly spectacular mod, just thought it might be worth mentioning in case these areas needed a quick optimization pass?

I've also taken chivas GT-R R35 2013 GT500 mod out and i seem to get around 1.50.0xx at Suzuka
is this about right?

Thank you to everyone involved in this project, your time is very much appreciated by everyone!

Thank you for not pay walling this mod, holding it ransom to discord, facebook or youtube etc.
Thank you for all the time effort and work you have put into this, as it is likely being praised and enjoyed by many around the world, especially during these challenging times.

The modders who have shared their content openly with the community during this crisis, have made it much easier for many of us to distract ourselves from the troubles that saturate our lives at this moment, and therefore have inadvertently helped thousands of people deal with loneliness, emotional, mental and even financial issues during this period of isolation...

Do me a favour and just try running without grass fx... I may need to tweak it as it seems to perhaps be the culprit

- Yes included .

- Thanks , not for the moment no animated wiper but it seems to me that "flyingsaucer" work on

Just working on wiper. I've detached multiple parts like arm/base, frame, rubber and created at least 2 dummy object to create pivot animation, we need also to repair 961_window and maybe glasses damages. It's difficult inside 3dsmax rotate pivots without seeing correctly the window because it's fully transparent. I think that modders have "TWO BIG BALLS" they are wonderful!!!!! I need also to learn a complex software like 3dsmax 2016 it's not plug and play. You need to observe and respect "car_pipeline_2.0rev" a full pdf manual for modders/developer and understand hiearch (it's time consuming and there are people that creates cars and tracks from scratch how do you dooooooooooo LOOOL)
You need to create objects animation export them and permit kseditor to create it during import and then verify if everything works as expected. There's a lots to try and error do and retry....

AGAIN!!! Thanks a lots modders!!!!!!!!!!!!!
961_Progress.png

Last edited:
Amazing track!

is this about right?

Those lap times sound really good. I'm so far managing 1.54s, but with a very wet windscreen that doesn't clear very well!

Is there an easy(ish) was to extend the wiping arc of windscreen wipers? Quite a few modders leave them wiping in quite a restricted sweep, ie not going near to the side edges of the windscreen glass. No idea why, in most cases there's room to do this. Can be annoying in heavy rain.

Do me a favour and just try running without grass fx... I may need to tweak it as it seems to perhaps be the culprit

Just did a few laps with and without GrassFX enabled.
I ran the entire course in 1st gearl and monitored the FPS.

It seems grassfx on vs off costs me around 1fps maybe 2fps in most aeras, so id say, its actually really well optimized.
That was on default GrassFx settings.

What i did notice, was that the drops happen with or without ExtraFx and GrassFx enabled.
However they ONLY appear in those areas where there is heavy signage or large track-side objects such as:
Stadium seating area at turn 2 -
Signage area around 3-4-5)
The bridge drop is quite significant and could be because those signs/objects are still visible in the render.
The hairpin (after the bridge) has a few signs as you exit and has a minor FPS drop.

Is it possible these signage textures etc could have an issue?

Ill run again and check my memory bandwidth / CPU /GPU and see if either of these is being maxed out at that point, but its only these areas, its honestly very minor.

I also tested disabling HBAO, this did seem to help a little in those heavily populated areas, as did reducing shadows.

Edit:
Reducing shadows significantly reduces the issue!

I also noticed that the start finish line, while heavily populated, never suffered from these drops?

Again its not game breaking, and it could be specific to CSP/SOL or even my configuration, i just thought id mention it in-case it want just me.

But an absolutely fantastic job! Its a pleasure to drive on :)

Those lap times sound really good. I'm so far managing 1.54s, but with a very wet windscreen that doesn't clear very well!

1.54 in the WET... Im in trouble then :nervous:
My 1.50 was in the DRY, with a 26degreee optimum track setting in the height of summer :)

Last edited:
Hi guys I would also like to contribute to this section dedicated to AC.
After all the favours you've done me, I'll pass you the link to Le mans 1985, lit up as it was in that year that an acquaintance of mine lent himself to modifying it.
If someone wants to add further improvements feel free to do so.
Well, welcome constructive criticism, not controversy.
thanks
http://www.mediafire.com/file/39p4x61o0i553vd/AC+Le+Mans+1985+V.1.0.rar/file

sorry for my bad english

Hi guys I would also like to contribute to this section dedicated to AC.
After all the favours you've done me, I'll pass you the link to Le mans 1985, lit up as it was in that year that an acquaintance of mine lent himself to modifying it.
If someone wants to add further improvements feel free to do so.
Well, welcome constructive criticism, not controversy.
thanks
http://www.mediafire.com/file/39p4x61o0i553vd/AC+Le+Mans+1985+V.1.0.rar/file

sorry for my bad english

@GzeroD

has already done that one.
i dont know if this is the same?

Porsche 961 LM V0.93 (PreFinal Version , may be some small bug to fix yet but that’s all), delete old version.

-Correction : wheel base , front/rear track , power , weight distribution , parameter drivetrain (more power on the rear wheel) , front bias
-Add : new seat , Seatbelt

Link : https://mega.nz/file/ER5iUZoB#gqdyGIWo-dwkpSrTmwr_Npf9tfFVyxgh4DZ7au6-RSE

1602316194-screenshot-porsche-961-lm-ks-nurburgring-9-10-120-21-10-23.jpg

Enjoy !

Thank you this mod become better and better ...
I noticed there is several problems with textures (I suppose mapping is missing) :

961_1.jpg
961_2.jpg
961_3.jpg
961_4.jpg

961_5.jpg

Last edited:
@Shokeus

I don't know what happens... inside 3dsmax animation it's perfect I create car_wiper.kanim importing only exported objects inside kseditor then I recreate your car .nk5 then it seems that kseditor loose some AO map?!?!? I don't know then inside Assetto Corsa arm wiper it's ok but wiper frame not ok.

Here they are exported objects that you need to merge inside your project and wiper animation created inside 3dsmax with 40 fps in loop way at steps of 5 with wiper going forward and back.

car_wiper.FBX
https://mega.nz/file/sJ0giIQK#Nw_i8M9YZpmYVYulrpoZ1yb1oVvbLN0sejhCwDirhoU

car_wiper.xaf
https://mega.nz/file/QdlEVSqJ#WucGJovSt-3Fp9NZmPXjhZeBh-G4kirDwHyMQUxNd10

P.S:
I've created sub parts from your original object "WIPER_LODA"

Last edited:
This one from pessio garage works perfectly CSP lights-patch-v0.1.67-preview1-full and Sol 2.0 RC3 + 1.5.7.

Well I finally had the chance to try out this Alfa from Pessio. I already had the car in my garage and remember taking it out for a test spin a week or so ago. Same issue "unexpected error" ? The gas can't go bad in a week, can it? I proceeded to delete any and all models Alfa GTA . Fresh dl from Pessio and @GzeroD ( thank you for checking car) and still received the same error for both models different tuners on dl tracks as well as kunos tracks. Deleted again and this time only dl one Alfa at a time, Same error. The model Alfa GTA is the only car in my garage which gives me this error.

At the present time I have resigned myself to park the Alfa deep in the back of my garage, cover it and someday I will be back and rest assure we will dance. Until that time I am fortunate to have more than enough great Automobiles and tracks to put miles of smiles on my face.

Thanks again guys for your suggestions and the fantabulous work this thread communicates.

Has anyone noticed that the "totally legit" GT300 mod set's colors are a little too dim/ dark?

On the far right is a kunos 458 GT2 GT300 skin for comparison
Is there a fix for this? is it meant to be this way?
View attachment 963818
I forgot to include it, but yes, the mooncraft looks like these too

I was trying fix this problem myself and I ran across a old post that explain how to adjusted a car's brightness and reflectiveness.
View attachment 963820

You need to open the car in Showroom and right click the car's main body.
In the side menu, next to "material: name: You'll see three small dots, click it and a new menu will open, next click "Change values".
View attachment 963821

In this menu you can change the KsAmbient (brightness) and fresnelC / fresnelMaxLevel (reflectiveness). I have no idea what the other settings do.
View attachment 963822

The best way to deal with this is to open several Kunos cars, click on various bits of trim such as body paint, wheels, tyres, plastic, exhaust, glass etc and save each one as a CM preset. You can then apply these presets to mod cars to give the appropriate shader values.

Here are the main presets that I use: https://mega.nz/file/nhkVgCxY#YMpyLmW8ILUCSRWlHEP3tL-cUlifjhfiiGzAiWXrL9U

Just extract the zip file into C:\Users\(Your user name)\Documents\Assetto Corsa\Editor\Materials library and the presets should become available for selection in the CM showroom when clicking change values on material.

It's worth noting that appropriate shader settings aren't universal, if a mod has the wrong shader type or crap textures then nice shader properties will have limited, if any impact.

I recently gave the Ferrari 360 SGT300 in question an exterior makeover and when the right shader types/properties and textures are used then it looks like this:

121287890_10104039325483148_4017142108027755343_o.jpg

Kept at it and got the Chivas GT500 Nissan GT-R R35 down to 1.49.2 on the Suzuka Mod, it really suits this track, drives great here.

When you learn it, you'll get obsessed with it. Just a fair warning. ;)

There's a reason why it is one of the most popular tracks in the world.

Yup! Ive been sat hotlapping it looking for tenths here and there since it was relased, i think i need to stop :)

Last edited:
@Jimlloyd and all other members of Reboot

Top job on Suzuka guys. Just need to learn the track now but it runs really well for me and looks great.
Just a quick question but do you guys have a Public discord at all?
When you learn it, you'll get obsessed with it. Just a fair warning. ;)

There's a reason why it is one of the most popular tracks in the world. There are 10s of a second lying all over the place to make up. And you always know where you lost them.

Last edited:
Well I finally had the chance to try out this Alfa from Pessio. I already had the car in my garage and remember taking it out for a test spin a week or so ago. Same issue "unexpected error" ? The gas can't go bad in a week, can it? I proceeded to delete any and all models Alfa GTA . Fresh dl from Pessio and @GzeroD ( thank you for checking car) and still received the same error for both models different tuners on dl tracks as well as kunos tracks. Deleted again and this time only dl one Alfa at a time, Same error. The model Alfa GTA is the only car in my garage which gives me this error.

At the present time I have resigned myself to park the Alfa deep in the back of my garage, cover it and someday I will be back and rest assure we will dance. Until that time I am fortunate to have more than enough great Automobiles and tracks to put miles of smiles on my face.

Thanks again guys for your suggestions and the fantabulous work this thread communicates.

Please try this:

Go to your:

C:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager

Rename that folder pay attention RENAME it we need only to do a test. When you launch CM it will ask again for you root path Assetto Corsa.... give it and try ALFA ROMEO GTAM mod. (Also CM don't start in full mode, but we wonna do only a test)

If nothing change close CM delete new "AcTools Content Manager" in appdata and restore your previous one.

Last edited:
@Jimlloyd

Hey mate. Is there any way in which you could take a look at the Bathurst wall around the Dipper section.

I did a small video, the wall collider looks like it sticks out a bit too far and I have clipped this maybe 3-4 times resulting in me flying across the track.

Thanks mate.

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

Fantastic track. Great materials and it runs very smooth, too. Even in VR.
I deleted all other Suzuka versions from my HDD.

But since it seems that you made this track to be perfect in any way here are two small things I like to mention:

small UV mapping glitch:
InkedScreenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_rt_suzuka_10-9-120-16-20-13_LI.jpg

In my opinion the power lines look a bit too thick.
Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_gt3_rt_suzuka_10-9-120-16-31-23.jpg

Porsche 961 LM V0.93 (PreFinal Version , may be some small bug to fix yet but that’s all), delete old version.

-Correction : wheel base , front/rear track , power , weight distribution , parameter drivetrain (more power on the rear wheel) , front bias
-Add : new seat , Seatbelt

Link : https://mega.nz/file/ER5iUZoB#gqdyGIWo-dwkpSrTmwr_Npf9tfFVyxgh4DZ7au6-RSE

1602316194-screenshot-porsche-961-lm-ks-nurburgring-9-10-120-21-10-23.jpg

Enjoy !

I love driving this beast.

I wonder if it possible to combine the different rims just with different skins with custom_rims.ini method?
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/General-–-Model-replacements

I'm no car modder, so I don't know if this works or is a good idea.

Fantastic track. Great materials and it runs very smooth, too. Even in VR.
I deleted all other Suzuka versions from my HDD.

But since it seems that you made this track to be perfect in any way here are two small things I like to mention:

small UV mapping glitch:
View attachment 963891

In my opinion the power lines look a bit too thick.
View attachment 963892

Hey

The power lines are as came from acc... I'm probably not gonna touch them.. As it would take a age to fix... Sorry

The uv glitch I'm aware of... I can promise you there is absolutely to gap in the geometry.. As it was driving me crazy... I can only put it down to a alpha thing that I have noticed on a few tracks since csp... I will endevour to fix though..

Jim

@Jimlloyd

Hey mate. Is there any way in which you could take a look at the Bathurst wall around the Dipper section.

I did a small video, the wall collider looks like it sticks out a bit too far and I have clipped this maybe 3-4 times resulting in me flying across the track.

Thanks mate.

I'll have a look at this

Se if I can't fix... Why are you that close to that wall though... :confused:

Guys, I need some help with VR Settings, my VR reprojection is now showing the reprojection in a square view for no reason, do you guys know where can I change it so that it shows up as 16:9?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back