Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,760 comments
it is correct now it works I understand better thank you !!!!
and that it box I must check in the options window to have the "blur" effect of the track ??? to have an effect of speed because it is more beautiful I find
View attachment 987137
Go into csp settings and activate accumulation blur in Nice Screenshots FX, in F5 cam will keep the car focused and blur the background. Use then in photo app the shutter speed to get more or less blur (1/1000 is basically static and 1/2 is star wars' hyperspace level of blur)

It looks like you have simulated shutter speed adjustments disabled, try change that slider.
yes I understand better now !
thanks a lot for your help !!!!! Shutter speed yes 1/45 just for exemple

mode photo.JPG

Last edited:
Another from Fecebook. I gave this one a five-star rating. Fast enough, grippy, and responsive.

Quentin Eye
Assetto Corsa Our Racing Simulator Group

a2tShponsooretd ·

Mazda mx-5 (na) Hell-spec
1f608.png

base model : kunos mx5
Two models ,with hardtop and without hardtop
new physics and tyres
new specs engine and sound
new 3d parts and textures or improvement
Wipers,Turn signals,reverse ,highbeam ,interior light, etc...
link: https://drive.google.com/.../1MtYez2vdGwtc0ZcM4qR.../view...

142297653_3484815138409836_7572439936110870062_o.jpg
It's a nice car, but even the pic included shows the non working pop up headlights
Without lights they are half opened and that doesn't change when headlights are on.
Also shadows under the car/tires don't look correct.
I'm not on FB, so if someone could report ?
(I would be very surprised it's like that IRL)

mx5.png

Last edited:
Could it be that it depends on the car ?
It so happens that I just finished a race weekend with 15 MG-MGA cars and there were no issues in the pitlane.

Edit: there could be something wrong/missing in the pit lane though. 'My' lollypop man stands at the end of the pit lane, far away from the pit boxes. When I stop, there is no stop sign (immersive pit marker app) and where he usually moves his lollypop down, it stays up, as if I'm not there ?

As I continue to read this thread (catching up), I'm now recalling the other stuff that was missing from the original <motul_kazan> version... *The infamous pit-place-maker... *Couldn't get the AI line to visually display ingame either...

The 34-pits available would have something to do with being near the pit-exit... It may have been a 24-pit at some earlier point in time.

As I continue to read this thread (catching up), I'm now recalling the other stuff that was missing from the original <motul_kazan> version... *The infamous pit-place-maker... *Couldn't get the AI line to visually display ingame either...

The 34-pits available would have something to do with being near the pit-exit... It may have been a 24-pit at some earlier point in time.
LOL...catching up can be hell can't it ?

It's a nice car, but even the pic included shows the non working pop up headlights
Without lights they are half opened and that doesn't change when headlights are on.
Also shadows under the car/tires don't look correct.
I'm not on FB, so if someone could report ?
(I would be very surprised it's like that IRL)

View attachment 987149

I replied to his post about swapping out the standard lights with LED bars or whatever "slim" lights are on the Hell-Spec, and that the tire shadows need to be fixed. If he fixes these two issues, it'll be a "perfect" mod. Regardless, as it is now, the headlights project light properly while driving, and it's a really fun car to drive and use to test out new tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently @NeilB1971 posted a GTX/Gr 5 car set for the rest of us. Just wondering, but could we use an extension folder to add working headlights to the Camaro ? Or is that something that would require a full modelling job ?

Interesting that moving the line, recording the AI line and then moving it back fixed the issue, until now I had the impression as @GzeroD suggested, you either need to permanently move the start/finish or use hints to slow the cars before (which I don't like as a solution).

On your bolded part, I would confidently say that this isn't the case, to my knowledge the AI pay zero attention to your acceleration/braking inputs during AI line recording, they simply use the line as their routing and then the vehicle data ai.ini determines for each particular car how and when they accelerate and brake. I also record AI as a flying lap and still have the issue where the finish is in a braking zone for turn 1.

Yeah, you're right. I was more thinking about using the AI line as the ideal line in that scenario where your pedal inputs actually do have an impact and was getting that mixed up with the AI actually using the line as more than just a path. I think this issue is more like @GzeroD said where the AI can't see beyond the 99.9999999 - 0.000000 transition point in the AI spline. I never thought of it like that.

I discovered the moving the start/finish line back to the original spot after recording AI thing by complete accident too. I had a couple different kn5s of my track in the folder as I was troubleshooting this issue and accidentally activated the one with the start/finish line back at the original spot. That's when I had the eureka moment that the 0.0000 point in the AI spline doesn't have to line up with the start/finish line.

Last edited:
Hello,

Just a noob question : I already own the URD_T5_2018 mod and I'm wondering what differences should I expect if I buy the 2015 version.

Hello,

Just a noob question : I already own the URD_T5_2018 mod and I'm wondering what differences should I expect if I buy the 2015 version.

Hi.

Noob answer: Expect a less developed and early cars models, with different skins and handling.

Hey guys, what GTE/GTLM cars do you guys fancy, except those from Rollovers?
In IMSA, I use URD Bayro EGT for the BMW M8, Simdream (I think?) Corvette C8R although I'm sure it's been physics swapped or something, and the ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR-19. Hopefully URD actually finishes that C8R they teased, bc the one I currently use isn't great. To get these all running similar laptimes I had to do a round about way of BoP using power restricting in Content Manager... Corvette had to be slowed down the most.

I still haven't found a Ferrari 488 in GTE/GTLM spec that I actually like yet though.

Last edited:
Not quite that but And this. The AI can't see past the end of the AI line, so they have no Idea the first corner is there until they cross over the line and then it is far too late.

*Sound of a penny dropping*

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, THAT'S why - so obvious now you day it...

Regarding the sound, should i change the one that comes with the 190 and the e30 with custom ones (kunos, ACFAN, Fonsecker...)?

Test them. You like it? No? change it untill you find some that put your ears jumping of hapiness.
You made a mistake and want to get back the original sounds. No problem, you just have to reinstall them from the original SFX folders.

Calling out for some experts:

Recently discovered the RS7 Sportback available on assettoland (https://mega.nz/file/UUMFSITB#niGJuPYAnqpSlVqXKuy5aDakLPVa7kDmDToOYoEPaqk).

Please have a look onto the 3rd brake light:
View attachment 987089

Is this fixable by editing the ext_config.ini? Please, would someone move the brake light bar to its corresponding place?

Thank you! :)

Is this the right place?
upload_2021-1-25_16-43-3.png

10.gif

Howdy, here's some additional info on this release...

The original track-folder name was <motul_kazan>, introduced by 'damone13x' on Jan 5th... There's also an update-release by 'CrisT86' on Jan 11th <kazanring>. Couldn't find any current association with Motul, hence the name change to <kazan_ring>.

Further search lead me to SMP Racing's website, the country's current racing body... yada yada... Their racing programs, driver-race series representations and so forth...

The track skin made was really fictitious, but rather thought to do a promotional skin of SMP Racing as a whole... Adding GTP just adds to the fun of seeing the thread's logo on track.

For now, will add to the 2do-list a track-skin related to current series etc...

@Paulo Ribeiro - You'll like this!

Oh yes.
30.gif

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-25_16-41-59.png
    upload_2021-1-25_16-41-59.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
Hey guys, what GTE/GTLM cars do you guys fancy, except those from Rollovers?
Like others already mentioned I also often choose the URD and RSS cars and the modded Porsche 911 RSR (that sound...:eek:) cars for this.
==
I have uploaded in the video thread a two lap LeMans "race" against 15 AI, a mix of GTLMs, LMP's It's not really authentic (?) but still it is some eye candy. That weather changes, the graphics, the sounds, the track, cameras, the cars/skins. All of it thanks to the great AC modding community 👍
I use this most of the times to test weatherplans in a 10 minute timelaps.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. I was more thinking about using the AI line as the ideal line in that scenario where your pedal inputs actually do have an impact and was getting that mixed up with the AI actually using the line as more than just a path. I think this issue is more like @GzeroD said where the AI can't see beyond the 99.9999999 - 0.000000 transition point in the AI spline. I never thought of it like that.

I discovered the moving the start/finish line back to the original spot after recording AI thing by complete accident too. I had a couple different kn5s of my track in the folder as I was troubleshooting this issue and accidentally activated the one with the start/finish line back at the original spot. That's when I had the eureka moment that the 0.0000 point in the AI spline doesn't have to line up with the start/finish line.

@gutbomb
See if you can move that s/f line temporarily on Fiorano Test track for me, I've been dicking with that thing for months. PM me if you don't have the track.

Last edited:
Carrickatuke Raceway

Hey all!

I'm working on a WIP of a track I thought I could share. Please bear in mind this is like, a V0.001 release.

It's a fantasy track that I made up located next to where I live, in a "what if we won the lottery" kind of situation.

I would've posted it on Racedepartment or something but I know that they'd give it bad ratings because it's not finished. I've tried my hand at trying to do everything though at least, followed tutorials etc but I just can't get it to work. I know GTPlanet is good people so I'm offering it up on here.

Bad points:
I can't get the replay cameras to work and AI for some reason decide at the finish line to veer off to the left which is very annoying, I would really appreciate it if anyone can fix that for me. :)
Walls have no collisions.
Track map doesn't seem to scale properly.

The track is a lot of fun to drive and can catch you off guard in a few places.
It's not perfect but I'm working on improving it everyday. :D

AI does "work" if you only want to do a single lap race. Up to 2 opponents... There's reasons for only two but I'll leave that to the backstory of the full release. Track really is only for hotlapping until the AI gets fixed.

This is my first track.

Hey all! I can not thank you enough, seriously. Thanks to your help I've managed to sort the AI - I did in fact have to move the start finish line - the boundaries didn't affect it.

It's now further back next to the pitlane and the AI seems to work now. I've also double checked all collisions and ran about 15 test laps, some on the very left, some on the very right and some in the middle and ran a couple races and had no issues.

Please see the newest version below :)

Thanks!!!

Tomo

Download:

Carrickatuke Raceway Latest Version V0.2

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au2Zd3bO82ou1DqNi1E1nBF5M4D6?e=94pgaa

Last edited:
is this normal?

25.01.2021: Audi RS7 Sportback 2015 by A. Pezo updated by Assettoland v25012021 for AC v1.16.3

updated by Assettoland 25.01.2021:
- Fixed the position of the top rear brakelight.

Now, in CM the car seem be done by Assettoland.

View attachment 987201
I don’t have the car so I can’t really check.
I f you don’t want AL as author, remove the name.
Not on my rig, not remembering if I have a icon for A.Pezo. If There is none, the space will be blanc, if there is, the Pezo will show.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back