- 1,362
Carrickatuke Raceway
Hey all!
I'm working on a WIP of a track I thought I could share. Please bear in mind this is like, a V0.001 release.
It's a fantasy track that I made up located next to where I live, in a "what if we won the lottery" kind of situation.
I would've posted it on Racedepartment or something but I know that they'd give it bad ratings because it's not finished. I've tried my hand at trying to do everything though at least, followed tutorials etc but I just can't get it to work. I know GTPlanet is good people so I'm offering it up on here.
Bad points:
I can't get the replay cameras to work and AI for some reason decide at the finish line to veer off to the left which is very annoying, I would really appreciate it if anyone can fix that for me.
Walls have no collisions.
Track map doesn't seem to scale properly.
The track is a lot of fun to drive and can catch you off guard in a few places.
It's not perfect but I'm working on improving it everyday.
AI does "work" if you only want to do a single lap race. Up to 2 opponents... There's reasons for only two but I'll leave that to the backstory of the full release. Track really is only for hotlapping until the AI gets fixed.
This is my first track.
Download:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au2Zd3bO82ou1DeIGwyyWx7rrSlc?e=B9mBmm
Cheers!
Tomo
This is a good start, and I agree about moving the start/finish, not for just the AI, but to match traditional track design.
I ran a couple of laps in a Caterham, and on the second lap, while well within the limits of the track, the car hit an invisible barrier or obstruction. It was so sudden, it gave me quite a jolt. I think it's about 2/3 - 3/4 through the lap.
OK people ,some free car s to share with you all .
2.Secund link who didnt download yet is Bentley Continental Gt3 Acc, converted car v.0.35
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mxzn...86a8B883ArNe9WBZRtJktx8vhz3x6msW1-01gIoyuRqNA
Happy Driving !Big Z
I suggest removing the first link because it is (or was) a "paid" mod, and it isn't available now because it was allegedly ripped from iRacing. Sharing paid mods isn't permitted here, the primary reason being that some of these "modders" are very aggressive, and they often attempt to shut down any site, group, or Youtube channel that shares their mods--even if they ripped them from somewhere else.
Last edited by a moderator: