Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,755 comments
Could you please change this to be a new car? It tries to overwrite the original (which does have RainFX glass and working wipers, according to my notes) so the two can't be tested separately.
Yours doesn't seem to have a version number either, despite being an update?

hmm I did not change anything fundamental to the model except lod's so it must be something in the config that got lost. there where quite some issues with tires and then we tried to bop it to 2017 times so il have a poke around the original files and see if I can get rain fx working

hmm I didn't change anything fundamental in the model except lod's, so there must be something in the configuration that was lost. there were quite a few tire issues there and then we tried uploading it to 2017 times so I'll take a look at the original files and see if I can get rain fx to work

Maybe a copy of .ksanim or any line in ext_config.ini

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm I didn't change anything fundamental in the model except lod's, so there must be something in the configuration that was lost. there were quite a few tire issues there and then we tried uploading it to 2017 times so I'll take a look at the original files and see if I can get rain fx to work

Maybe a copy of .ksanim or any line in ext_config.ini
it might just be me being dumb but I cant find any ext_config.ini

hmm I did not change anything fundamental to the model except lod's so it must be something in the config that got lost. there where quite some issues with tires and then we tried to bop it to 2017 times so il have a poke around the original files and see if I can get rain fx working
The original link you used might not have the RainFX prep (or animated fan), those might have been added later.
Are you updating your version to be a separate car to the GTP one so that they can be compared/contrasted?

Could you please change this to be a new car? It tries to overwrite the original (which does have RainFX glass and working wipers, according to my notes) so the two can't be tested separately.
Yours doesn't seem to have a version number either, despite being an update?

Edit: just checked and the wipers/glass in the original car are RainFX ready, and there's an animated fan in the cockpit. These might have been added in an update.
Also could you send me the link where you downloaded it from because where I got it from it did not have any rain fx

The original link you used might not have the RainFX prep (or animated fan), those might have been added later.
Are you updating your version to be a separate car to the GTP one so that they can be compared/contrasted?
https://mega.nz/file/uQBnXIzY#q4PiSQoNN1Q9B8GBuNuSmwwlpmlYn52O3dyO584Quk8 here it is because I'm not aiming for this to be a standalone and more of an update its done quick and dirty I hope this will help you compare

No idea from where, sorry. Like I say, it was probably added as a standalone update.
In that case could you send it to me so I can use it to get it rain fx working on my version?

Here a good cars!

I'm not normally a fan of muscle boats so wasn't expecting much from these but they're actually quite good fun. Cockpits are above average too but the shifting animations are several nautical miles out of whack.

In that case could you send it to me so I can use it to get it rain fx working on my version?
OK, here's the update with RainFX prep.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1a70n7ap7s2dtgn/oreca_07.7z/file
Did you check with @gladbecker82? He worked on the original.

No idea from where, sorry. Like I say, it was probably added as a standalone update.

It was an add-on patch from CS rin:

- animated features:
wiper (Alt+Num2)
air conditioning fan in the cockpit
door animated (Alt+Num9)

Probably best to go there to fetch if desired...

It was an add-on patch from CS rin:

- animated features:
wiper (Alt+Num2)
air conditioning fan in the cockpit
door animated (Alt+Num9)

Probably best to go there to fetch if desired...
Mmmmm... I'm not a member there so maybe I got it from FB or some other sewer.

Last edited:
Autodromo International Siracusa v1.0

Located in Eastern Sicily, the small circuit of Autodromo International Siracusa is now a shadow of its former, more prestigious self.

Originally a street circuit, racing began in Spring 1950 when the circuit held the 1st Coppa d’Oro di Sicilia (Sicily Golden Cup), a race for Sport cars. The following year the circuit held the first Syracuse Grand Prix, a non championship F1 race. The circuit continued to host F1 races until 1967, with racing coming to an end in 1970. By 2000, a new permanent circuit was built and small racing events were held.

Recently, this circuit fell out of use and is now abandoned. We have brought it back to its former glory!

screenshot_vmw_ford_mustang_cobra_imsa_rmi_siracusa_2021_25-1-121-1-51-54-jpg.440528

screenshot_ginetta_g55_gt3_lhd_siracusa_2021_25-0-121-22-57-44-jpg.440527

screenshot_ginetta_g55_gt3_lhd_siracusa_2021_25-0-121-22-49-31-jpg.440526

Converted with permission of the original author, Massimo Grassa

Features:
- 20 pit/start grid
- CSP LightsFX, GrassFX
- dedicated physical road mesh w/camber
- loving care <3

Credits:
Author - Massimo Grassa
AC Conversion - RMi_wood
Misc, Lights & Road mesh - maruto / martincoulombe
Cameras - Dabaeda
Tree help - Slider666

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
Thank you for this brilliant mod. I tried at night and it's one of the most beatiful tracks that I've raced.
A very well done team work.
Cheers! :cheers:

I'm not normally a fan of muscle boats so wasn't expecting much from these but they're actually quite good fun. Cockpits are above average too but the shifting animations are several nautical miles out of whack.

OK, here's the update with RainFX prep.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1a70n7ap7s2dtgn/oreca_07.7z/file
Did you check with @gladbecker82? He worked on the original.
i looked at it and its not as easy as just draging it in so il have to look into this more closely to get the car to work with csp

n9sTglP

screenshot_oreca_07_lemans_2017_4-11-120-17-50-4.71643

Since RD doesn't like it here is are the files. I want to add rain fx but I will have to learn how to do that so it will take some time. This project started as a patch-up job the original mod had a ton of problems outdated tires no lod’s and a lot more. I learned how to mod as I went along but this project really shot of the ground after Whatever1624 (02_WL_04) came along to help. He carried this mod from mediocre to amazing. He redid a lot of the car physics. And me redoing all the lod’s and some of the modelling. This car is on a different level then when we started with it and I am super happy with what I have achieved. With that I also want to thank the people from the charged community who helped me get trough the start of this project. Most of the skins came with the original pack although some are made by people from charged as well. And finally thanks to renrupt76 for making these amazing screenshots!

https://mega.nz/file/qB4E1Doa#-9ze9-NXVWgSBDqZM-64ZH5eMe_4SQxjmZBZbDHpQsk

Link to where I found the original car https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-762

Dunno if it's just my settings but with night time lighting on most tracks the dashboard is just a bright blurr.

Update from Fecebook. Headrests fixed.

Erik Wispelwey
6zTRlzzrMzf.png

Visual Storyteller
· tlSepon1sorhedh ·

And another (and hopefully final) update. --there was no headrest (or invisible or transparent). After having a quick look at the original it appeared that had the same problem. So I 'built' me a new one. Then it occurred to me that I needed two since I put two seats in it. Because of that I had to take a closer look and it turned out it did have a headrest after all but an invisible one, it just was a matter of having the wrong texture settings.

Long story short, in stead of 1 invisible it now has two visible ones.
https://www.mediafire.com/.../ferrari_f333sp_ks_v1.4.../file

144936249_1969170663224702_6313581279315477905_o.jpg

hello I have a friend who has installed content manager too and as soon as he starts a test or other he receives this message:

content manager game crashed couldn't find out what's wrong

What should he do thank you

View attachment 988589

hello dear friends a beginner question.
The rear wheels of this car are not touching the ground. how to fix it?

If the model is set up right, all you have to do is give the real tyre dimensions in tyres.ini, however if it's not, you might want to try to decrease the size of the tyre radius.
You can use this site to calculate diameter and other important data:
https://tiresize.com/tyre-size-calculator/

hello I have a friend who has installed content manager too and as soon as he starts a test or other he receives this message:

content manager game crashed couldn't find out what's wrong

What should he do thank you

If I recall correctly, one has to ensure the path to ac lancher is right, maybe that's his issue.
Oh, it could also have to do with installing those software languages like Java or Microsoft Visual C++. I'm not so sure of that either, but it doesn't hurt to check.
Hope that helps!

So I'm working on a few more Rolex 24 skins, and I've been trying to figure this one out for a bit. On the RSS Lanzo V10, there's an illuminated side panel for the included skins, but it really isn't flexible at all and it covers up my number panel. Does anyone know how to remove it, or edit it so it's the number rather than the entire panel like that?

Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_rt_daytona_2-1-121-0-6-40.jpg

If I recall correctly, one has to ensure the path to ac lancher is right, maybe that's his issue.
Oh, it could also have to do with installing those software languages like Java or Microsoft Visual C++. I'm not so sure of that either, but it doesn't hurt to check.
Hope that helps!

Thank you

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back