Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
I had 59 FPS alone on track (no clouds in SOL).
Reduced the amount of spectators in the camera_facing.ini file to 1000 (for all tribunes) and I now get 101.5 FPS.
It looks COVID proof now :D and tbh I like the visual effect better than with full grandstands.
Thanks for the tip.
I did something similar but just dropped the final zeros, so 7,000 becomes 700 etc.
Big boost in performance and I totally agree that it looks better than having every seat filled.
Maybe these reduced numbers should be the default settings @Ema?

Last edited:
I did something similar but just dropped the final zeros, so 7,000 becomes 700 etc.
Big boost in performance and I totally agree that it looks better than having every seat filled.
Maybe these reduced numbers should be the default settings @Ema?
Haha, I literally just done this. There is an original back up copy in the folder so my reasoning was to just do some guesswork.

This mod was posted fairly recently and i've finally had the chance to spend a bit of time with it and i have to say it is fantastic. The cars themselves drive amazingly well and handle almost like GT3 cars. The cockpits are beautiful in VR and overall they are a joy to drive. My favourite mod right now. If you haven't had the chance yet, check them out.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/top-car.39218/

Attachments

• 1611753151695.png
    1611753151695.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 1611753251210.png
    1611753251210.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 1611753666633.png
    1611753666633.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
@Beezer215 @noroardanto

Turns out that (for me) this is too difficult to fix
In showroom, clicking the tyres, I get to see a name, material and 5 textures, no dimensions though (even clicking the three dots).

So I tried reducing radius in the data/tyre.ini.
Going on track (box) and changing tyre compound I can see the rear of the car moving up/down and two compounds seemed OK (SS and SSS) all others are not.
I have the choice:
- Slicks Soft/Slicks Soft/Slick SuperSoft (??)
- Slick SuperSoft (twice)
- Soft Slicks 90s
- Soft Slicks 80s

When I changed them too and went back in game to change compounds in the pits, the car was always OK in the rear, but now the front wheels are going up more and more, depending on the chosen compound... :scared:

This mod was posted fairly recently and i've finally had the chance to spend a bit of time with it and i have to say it is fantastic. The cars themselves drive amazingly well and handle almost like GT3 cars. The cockpits are beautiful in VR and overall they are a joy to drive. My favourite mod right now. If you haven't had the chance yet, check them out.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/top-car.39218/
I tried them out too, binned them.
On my flat triples the interior looked nothing like the pics you posted. The dashboards looks greyish and flat, the gear indicator is not at the right spot and is even moving around when changing gears. I wonder if the cars are possibly made with VR in mind then.
To check I downloaded/installed them again: same as before...binned again... :odd:

Last edited:
I tried them out too, binned them.
On my flat triples the interior looked nothing like the pics you posted. The dashboards looks greyish and flat, the gear indicator is not at the right spot and is even moving around when changing gears. I wonder if the cars are possibly made with VR in mind then.
To check I downloaded/installed them again: same as before...binned again... :odd:
Yes they do seem to be made for VR and the interiors are very nice. A lot of depth and detail. I have a 49" monitor also and they don't quite have the same immersion. The handling is great though.

@Beezer215 @noroardanto

In showroom, clicking the tyres, I get to see a name, material and 5 textures, no dimensions though (even clicking the three dots).

Going on track (box) and changing tyre compound I can see the rear of the car moving up/down and two compounds seemed OK (SS and SSS) all others are not.
I have the choice:
- Soft Slicks 90s
- Soft Slicks 80s

When I changed them too and went back in game to change compounds in the pits, the car was always OK in the rear, but now the front wheels are going up more and more, depending on the chosen compound... :scared:

can I take a look into that?

edit: got it, sorry

Last edited:
Any info on GP2 2005 mod? Seems interesting

Ohh.... I didn't know, that the GP2 ever used grooved tyres. But yes, they was using it only in 2005.

The name of the YouTube Channel is F1AL WIPS, so I search for what is this F1AL. (a league, or a modding team.)
And I found their FaceBook, an other video from last summer on his other YouTube channel. There was a link for the demo of the car. I downloaded and I was happy. BUT after installing I realized, that is an Rfactor1 mod not an Assetto mod. :banghead::lol:

So the car originally made for Rfactor1, somebody convert for Rfactor2 too, (updated with ASR2 sounds), and now here in AC with a very similas sound :rolleyes:
I can't found any about F1AL Assetto mods, maybe sombody try to connect them on YouTube.

@Beezer215 @noroardanto

I have the choice:
- Soft Slicks 90s
- Soft Slicks 80s

Sorry I didn't realized this is different version than my Malagolli's Civic. It seems only rear tyres that are having the problem. By default it uses [REAR_4] I changed the radius to 0.305
Here's the tyre.ini
For anyone doesn't know, change the .txt to .ini

Attachments

• tyres.txt
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hey, I was out for some months and didnt follow the new mods. Can one of you tell me, if some more of the gt3 acc cars were released for ac? Last cars I know about were the Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, mclaren 720, Lexus. Are there any news on the continental gt3 or the jaguar gt3?
Greetings.

Update for Mendig Bergschleife
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Other Tracks

Mainly improved the trees that looked like ugly cardboard trees:
Here are some old screenshots.
before:
upload_2021-2-2_22-51-53-png.989066

after:
upload_2021-2-2_22-52-33-png.989067

Added Rain FX too, besides some other small fixes.
But mostly only to making it slightly better looking as before. Though it was before looking awesome too, especially the awesome lights. :eek:
Enjoy it... :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. I copied them from an older conversation. :(
I can see them, but maybe because they are from a private conversation I put them on?

So here before:
upload_2021-2-2_22-51-53.png

and after:
upload_2021-2-2_22-52-33.png

Edit: Hm, sorry if the images are now double posted. I just took different browser without been looged in, and I can see all images? :eek: :odd: :boggled:

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't realized this is different version than my Malagolli's Civic. It seems only rear tyres that are having the problem. By default it uses [REAR_4] I changed the radius to 0.305
Here's the tyre.ini
For anyone doesn't know, change the .txt to .ini
It’s basically the same car as the other Malagoli version, but someone has performed an update (and seems to have messed up the tires).
Thanks for the .ini, will try it later this afternoon. 👍

This is a new for me.

My Car Radar APP just vanished from the driving screen.
It still where it should (deleted and reinstaled). It is in the right folder and it is in the right CM place (and activated).
View attachment 989680

Any tips please?

Since last year I don't mess with SOL and CSP, I keep the same, therefore no weird install and so on.
And ofcourse did not install others PPFilters, to avoid conflits.
And for the other hand I still want to setting up BLMCar and BLMLights.
Thats why I'm still with 1.64CSP. At least is stable and I can use 99.99% of my mods.

I am almost sure that there is a tiny stupid thing I am missing, as usual.

Thanks

P.S. Theres no icon on the APP bar either.

I think we are approaching Einstein's reciprocity failure here. That is, 1x1=1, 10x10=100, 100x100=10K, etc., but Infinity x Google = an unimaginable number. We (collectively) have taken a bog-simple game, Assetto Corsa (as it was six years ago), and have tweaked it and stretched it and distorted it in way that its creators have never imagined, and now we wonder why circles become pinwheels throwing off sparks and sounds become visible waves of rainbows and spectators suddenly become ancient mariners and float off into space. We have taken a single-cell culture and attempted to artificially grow it into an omniscient, omnipotent god of the universe. What could go wrong, eh?

I think we are approaching Einstein's reciprocity failure here. That is, 1x1=1, 10x10=100, 100x100=10K, etc., but Infinity x Google = an unimaginable number. We (collectively) have taken a bog-simple game, Assetto Corsa (as it was six years ago), and have tweaked it and stretched it and distorted it in way that its creators have never imagined, and now we wonder why circles become pinwheels throwing off sparks and sounds become visible waves of rainbows and spectators suddenly become ancient mariners and float off into space. We have taken a single-cell culture and attempted to artificially grow it into an omniscient, omnipotent god of the universe. What could go wrong, eh?
And we wouldn't want it any other way.
:)

(except better stability)

i just want to thank @ClaudioWRC74
for his awesome work on creating all these championships on his site !

https://claudiowrc74.wixsite.com/simracing/mod-championnat-assetto-corsa

are you gonna release more than listed there?

keep it up

thanks to you !!!
I hope to be able to offer still other championships yes of course but there I have just updated all the championships already shared, that represents 36 hours of work in 1 week, and in France it's the holidays so I go a little rest a few days.
All championships have been updated with a new AI system for more dynamic races that respects the levels and results of real drivers and real rankings.
I just uploaded a new championship

2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia.JPG

I updated the ui for Buenos Aires again. I added length information for a few of the layouts--can't find it for all of them... but I'm sure there's a way to "measure" them in AC somehow.
U can use Stereo's Odometer app to get the exact amount and U can set it up to show meters or kilometers too. U can also use it to measure the width of the track :-)

Edit: for width the app has to be set up to display meters tho

Last edited:
Ema
https://sharemods.com/0tcrsumj95nr/...cardo_Tormo_v1.0_by_Ema_for_AC_1.16.4.7z.html

Circuito de la Comunidad Valenciana Ricardo Tormo v1.0 by Ema

Original track by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam
Authorized conversion from rFactor2

- Original ext_config by Sliderman
- Surfaces.ini by Sliderman
- AI files and other fixes by __EASY__ & GTPlanet forum
- Updated ext_config by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, enhanced LightsFX, Materials adjustments
- New VAO
- TV Cameras
- New UI
- New sections
- New DRS zone
View attachment 989670 View attachment 989671 View attachment 989672 View attachment 989673 View attachment 989674

Thanks mate ! Just in time for it to burn down in real life. That's ****ing sad.

Hey, I was out for some months and didnt follow the new mods. Can one of you tell me, if some more of the gt3 acc cars were released for ac? Last cars I know about were the Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, mclaren 720, Lexus. Are there any news on the continental gt3 or the jaguar gt3?
Greetings.

Here's the Bentley. It will update in CM if there's a newer version.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2165#post-13336208

An AMG Evo GT3 2020 was released (I think it's ACC), but I'm having trouble finding a download link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, DaBaeda: have you done any extra cams for the Indianapolis oval? The defaults are totally unacceptable. I would also appreciate some cams for the various road courses at the Speedway, if you're so inclined. Danke vielmals!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back