Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
Did you edit their pit # in CM? Suzuka is 44

Also edited original post with link, with the # of spots to put in CM. This was mostly for private use, so i lazily made all mine 60 lol.

Canberra 37 spots + rainfx enabled. Ai is kinda wonky at T1 and the chicanes with the protos and gt cars. Might be better with supercar boats :D

https://mega.nz/file/U8gWXT4R#6dgSptfo3VCMYR8RDLWpCZJBnaQV0gRTLRiwjeTazZw
hi, i try to use you file for rt suzuka for the pits and the game crash in this way.. why?

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_224412.jpg
    IMG_20210208_224412.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Can someone please check with me, if my Helicorsa and Car Radar folders are correct, aswell the versions?

- Car Radar 1.52
upload_2021-2-9_0-9-13.png

upload_2021-2-9_0-9-51.png

- Helicorsa 7b

upload_2021-2-9_0-11-15.png

upload_2021-2-9_0-11-43.png

Thank you.

From Fecebook. Drives and looks good. Maybe we can help him fix the shifting animation.
I didn't create this mod, but I can pass feedback, etc., back to him.

Erik Wispelwey
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

ctYessShteerudatcamyss sdfart 1po0lnsomr:fnr51 eiedAM ·

It's never seen the light of day as a real car but, with a few minor changes, it's probably one of my all time favorit looking Lambo's.
I've named it the Nuovo Miura SV, because it isn't a Miura but obviously a descendant of that iconic car.
The original concept car didn't have a running chassis, just a bodyshell with interior, so I felt free to put in an updated, upgraded and extensively tuned version of the Miura's transversely mounted V12. This time with 4.4 liter and a healthy 584hp/8700rpm.
Although it does have a manual 6-speed, the default final ratio makes it in effect a 5-speed, with 6th gear acting as an overdrive.
There's an option to make it a proper 6-speed in the ingame setup.
Original mod is by Zorrogsi & BetoFR.
https://www.mediafire.com/.../lamborghini_nuovo.../file

PS I know the shifting animation is a bit off, but I'm not able to do anything about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone remember the London circuit on NFS Shift 2 the one that spilts over the bridge i forgot what the bridge is called.

It would be awesome if its in Assetto Corsa.

Does anyone remember the London circuit on NFS Shift 2 the one that spilts over the bridge i forgot what the bridge is called.

This one?

https://sharemods.com/3pksg5i9qy9r/London.rar.html

And i think the bridge was Waterloo Bridge.

hi, i try to use you file for rt suzuka for the pits and the game crash in this way.. why?

Hmm, i remember i had that error myself the first time. I know it has to do with the main pit straight sounds. I'll have to look into it on Wednesday.

Hi my friends this is third video and car in the question is Bentley Continetal Gt3 Acc .Big thanks to GtPlanet Modding team for this car..After a new update i will refresh video .Will be bunch of videos like this and i will try to put in evry video download link for the mod or page where you can buy mod and show respect to all those great talented people ,for they time and hard work .Thank you all for support !

Hi my friends this is third video and car in the question is Bentley Continetal Gt3 Acc .Big thanks to GtPlanet Modding team for this car..After a new update i will refresh video .Will be bunch of videos like this and i will try to put in evry video download link for the mod or page where you can buy mod and show respect to all those great talented people ,for they time and hard work .Thank you all for support !

Nice car -

I let the author know that the car has the wrong rims and also incorrect lights shaders.

I hope that the next model correct these issues.

As I pointed out here a while back, I tested the 904 when it first came out (the AG turned me loose @ Solitude with it) and it felt nothing like this car. The Beck replica (which I haven't driven IRL; I'm talking about the AC ver) has got way too much power and very dicey handling. The real 904 was a sweetheart on the street (I never drove it in a race); docile, not at all tricky to drive. Of course the Beck replica IRL may have a flat-6 with almost any amount of power (the real 904 had only 210 bhp), and who knows what kind of suspension the Beck car has (the real 904 had double wishbones and coil-overs) or steering (the real 904 had ZF r&p). The AC car handles like a honey badger on meth. Help is needed. Desperately.
I couldn't disagree more.

First of all, this isn't a 904. It's a tubeframe replica of a 904 with a much more powerful engine. And it's highly controllable. To prove it, here's a short video of me driving it. I simply softened up the dampers a bit and it drives perfectly fine.

I'm just a 54 year old ex-SCCA D-prod amateur driver, but even I had no difficulty pushing this car to the limit. This is with zero driver aids, stock physics etc.

There's now a version of the Beck 904 on Velos site, with an updated tune by him. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, so I can't comment on how it drives:

https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/porsche.html

-----------------

Porsche 904 (Beck Version)

by Mac Ten

A fellow modder, Mac Ten, recently released a Porsche 904 (Beck version) to a lot of criticism regarding the physics and other minor issues.

In my wisdom i have made some changes to the car (to Mac Ten's knowledge).

As always please advise of any issues.

CHANGES:
Changed some suspension data.
Changed aero data.
Changed and added flames and repositioned.
Changed flame presets.
Changed front tyre data.
Updated sound.ini
Renamed car file.
Added Disc dummies and added new data to brake.ini to enable disc glow.
Subtracted drive train power loss to power.lut.

Changed inerior glass shaders to ksWindscreen

Changed car file name and sfx details.

Link to Car:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dd7xf54rxo3lhpx/porsche_904.7z/file

Last edited:
@kondor999 @Real Toonces

Genuine question, would either of you spring a car such as the 904 to 3.7hz !?
Even using the lowest settings available it is still around 3.2hz.

Perhaps someone with more tact and diplomacy than myself could have a chat to Mac Ten?

In a fit of US vs THEM* it looks like he is going to take his ball and go home.

*a false dichotomy.

I couldn't disagree more.

First of all, this isn't a 904. It's a tubeframe replica of a 904 with a much more powerful engine. And it's highly controllable. To prove it, here's a short video of me driving it. I simply softened up the dampers a bit and it drives perfectly fine.

I'm just a 54 year old ex-SCCA D-prod amateur driver, but even I had no difficulty pushing this car to the limit. This is with zero driver aids, stock physics etc.

Try driving it under 100mph/kph. Light throttle... it jumps and takes off like arcade racer, even worse. This original set of physics is anything OTHER than a simulation of realistic physics.

I rarely comment on bad physics or mods, but coming from Mac10 i was shocked at how horrible it was to drive. (compelled to comment)

Last edited:
Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'SEFAC Hotrod' - v0.7

preview.jpg

One of the greatest sports cars in history, tragically missing from AC for far too long. After waiting for years, I decided to try and do it myself, a week later here is my first mod.

https://mega.nz/file/QNclVSZS#93OBmlY68ZpkppBFWCD22blXa8HaOZ4ipYWWcHcpYi4

It is not perfect - see outstanding issues file - and I will keep working to have v1.0 ready asap. I felt however, the car is now in a place where people will still enjoy it. Take it around Goodwood at full chat.

There is no encryption, I just want the car to be as good as possible, so if you can improve it please don't hesitate; or message me to work together on it.

Special thanks to everyone on the FileMissing discord for their help, testing and initial feedback.

Edit: Collider issues & LOD A settings have been brought to my attention. I'll aim to fix for v0.8 asap.

Edit 2: Link updated to v0.8

There's now a version of the Beck 904 on Velos site, with an updated tune by him. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, so I can't comment on how it drives:

https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/porsche.html

-----------------

Porsche 904 (Beck Version)

by Mac Ten

A fellow modder, Mac Ten, recently released a Porsche 904 (Beck version) to a lot of criticism regarding the physics and other minor issues.

In my wisdom i have made some changes to the car (to Mac Ten's knowledge).

As always please advise of any issues.

CHANGES:
Changed some suspension data.
Changed aero data.
Changed and added flames and repositioned.
Changed flame presets.
Changed front tyre data.
Updated sound.ini
Renamed car file.
Added Disc dummies and added new data to brake.ini to enable disc glow.
Subtracted drive train power loss to power.lut.

Changed inerior glass shaders to ksWindscreen

Changed car file name and sfx details.

Link to Car:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dd7xf54rxo3lhpx/porsche_904.7z/file
Feels like a noticeable improvement but it's a shame that the 'Sally something' update that someone posted a few days ago wasn't used as the base. That had quite a few aesthetic improvements, including a much better-fitting driver model for VR. Velo's fix for the flames hasn't aligned them with the tailpipe angle either, whereas these look a lot better on the Sally update. Velo's car also seems to have gained some front foglights with a huge blue halo around them, but maybe that's just my PP filter or settings.
I guess it might be an easy job to copy Velo's physics over to the Sally car?

Random question of the day, anyone know why KS Editor won't open some models? Other than the limit on vertices per object, some naming conventions, texture sizes and encryption, I wasn't aware of any other reason why it wouldn't open an FBX file.

I'm unable to open the EKIP BMW M4 (the unencrypted one) or either of the ACC Bentley GT3 or Emil Frey Jaguar GT3 by Delpinsky and can't figure out why.

Feels like a noticeable improvement but it's a shame that the 'Sally something' update that someone posted a few days ago wasn't used as the base. That had quite a few aesthetic improvements, including a much better-fitting driver model for VR. Velo's fix for the flames hasn't aligned them with the tailpipe angle either, whereas these look a lot better on the Sally update. Velo's car also seems to have gained some front foglights with a huge blue halo around them, but maybe that's just my PP filter or settings.
I guess it might be an easy job to copy Velo's physics over to the Sally car?

Physics-wise, or rather "feel-wise," Velos' revision is a definite improvement over the original release. He didn't deaden the feel of a mid-engine replica with "vintage" tires, as it still wants to break traction and oversteer, but it's now much easier to know when it's about to do so, and after a few laps, you begin to understand its' limits. With the right amount of moderation, you can get this car to perform, while enjoying what it is. On my TS-PC Racer, there's definitely the right amount of detail. It isn't stuck to the road, but it communicates well now. The "floatiness" is gone.

Some issues...

I agree that the "Sally" mod and Velos mod need to be merged.

There's an issue with the lighting of the dials--only the left one illuminates when the lights are turned on.

It still does want to pull left some under heavy braking, but now it's easier to feel when it wants to.

I've had it load a couple of times with the front hood and quarter panels missing. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod, or it's something with my AC/CM/CSP installation, but it's the only mod that has done this.

Update from Velos as posted by @xezez
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2220#post-13347924

Some test laps at Bilsterberg.

Adversely, I have the "authentic" 904 from Assettopedia. Though it's fun to drive, it's too planted and grippy for a vintage car. It doesn't have the characteristics and tendencies I'd expect. It also doesn't have a shift animation.

https://assettopedia.forumfree.it/?t=76585100

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back