- 699

- Canada
- evilgloomy
Found another WIP with unknown source of the 3D Model


I think it may come from CSR Racing 2 as part of the Elite Tuners update.Found another WIP with unknown source of the 3D Model
![]()
This one?Does anyone remember the London circuit on NFS Shift 2 the one that spilts over the bridge i forgot what the bridge is called.
It would be awesome if its in Assetto Corsa.
And i think the bridge was Waterloo Bridge.Does anyone remember the London circuit on NFS Shift 2 the one that spilts over the bridge i forgot what the bridge is called.
It would be awesome if its in Assetto Corsa.
And i think the bridge was Waterloo Bridge.
Yeah, splits on Waterloo and back over on Westminster. It's really pretty accurate.
And i think the bridge was Waterloo Bridge.
Not my mod, but a whole lot of fun.Yes it's bloody awesome!
Thanks for the help.
hi, i try to use you file for rt suzuka for the pits and the game crash in this way.. why?
Hi my friends this is third video and car in the question is Bentley Continetal Gt3 Acc .Big thanks to GtPlanet Modding team for this car..After a new update i will refresh video .Will be bunch of videos like this and i will try to put in evry video download link for the mod or page where you can buy mod and show respect to all those great talented people ,for they time and hard work .Thank you all for support !
I couldn't disagree more.As I pointed out here a while back, I tested the 904 when it first came out (the AG turned me loose @ Solitude with it) and it felt nothing like this car. The Beck replica (which I haven't driven IRL; I'm talking about the AC ver) has got way too much power and very dicey handling. The real 904 was a sweetheart on the street (I never drove it in a race); docile, not at all tricky to drive. Of course the Beck replica IRL may have a flat-6 with almost any amount of power (the real 904 had only 210 bhp), and who knows what kind of suspension the Beck car has (the real 904 had double wishbones and coil-overs) or steering (the real 904 had ZF r&p). The AC car handles like a honey badger on meth. Help is needed. Desperately.
I couldn't disagree more.
First of all, this isn't a 904. It's a tubeframe replica of a 904 with a much more powerful engine. And it's highly controllable. To prove it, here's a short video of me driving it. I simply softened up the dampers a bit and it drives perfectly fine.
I'm just a 54 year old ex-SCCA D-prod amateur driver, but even I had no difficulty pushing this car to the limit. This is with zero driver aids, stock physics etc.
Use CSP 0.1.70 or 0.1.71. Versions prior to this one had a bug concerning sparks in replays.Do you know how to show sparks in replay? They appear in game but not in replay... something I'm missing? Help me please, this is eating my brain!
Idk if it's something about HideSparks=1 in ExtraFX.ini... does it exist?![]()
this system is already integrated in the championships it is a mathematical formula between level IA and aggressiveness / real resultsCan you tell me how to get the new AI system itself?
sexy

Feels like a noticeable improvement but it's a shame that the 'Sally something' update that someone posted a few days ago wasn't used as the base. That had quite a few aesthetic improvements, including a much better-fitting driver model for VR. Velo's fix for the flames hasn't aligned them with the tailpipe angle either, whereas these look a lot better on the Sally update. Velo's car also seems to have gained some front foglights with a huge blue halo around them, but maybe that's just my PP filter or settings.There's now a version of the Beck 904 on Velos site, with an updated tune by him. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, so I can't comment on how it drives:
https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/porsche.html
-----------------
Porsche 904 (Beck Version)
by Mac Ten
A fellow modder, Mac Ten, recently released a Porsche 904 (Beck version) to a lot of criticism regarding the physics and other minor issues.
In my wisdom i have made some changes to the car (to Mac Ten's knowledge).
As always please advise of any issues.
CHANGES:
Changed some suspension data.
Changed aero data.
Changed and added flames and repositioned.
Changed flame presets.
Changed front tyre data.
Updated sound.ini
Renamed car file.
Added Disc dummies and added new data to brake.ini to enable disc glow.
Subtracted drive train power loss to power.lut.
Changed inerior glass shaders to ksWindscreen
Changed car file name and sfx details.
Link to Car:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dd7xf54rxo3lhpx/porsche_904.7z/file
Feels like a noticeable improvement but it's a shame that the 'Sally something' update that someone posted a few days ago wasn't used as the base. That had quite a few aesthetic improvements, including a much better-fitting driver model for VR. Velo's fix for the flames hasn't aligned them with the tailpipe angle either, whereas these look a lot better on the Sally update. Velo's car also seems to have gained some front foglights with a huge blue halo around them, but maybe that's just my PP filter or settings.
I guess it might be an easy job to copy Velo's physics over to the Sally car?
Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'SEFAC Hotrod' - v0.7
View attachment 990494
One of the greatest sports cars in history, tragically missing from AC for far too long. After waiting for years, I decided to try and do it myself, a week later here is my first mod.
https://mega.nz/file/EUt22a5A#uadzvn2A81LiMrhvsRY5DftgTjvT6bEx9X2fqI4Gxfc
It is not perfect - see outstanding issues file - and I will keep working to have v1.0 ready asap. I felt however, the car is now in a place where people will still enjoy it. Take it around Goodwood at full chat.
There is no encryption, I just want the car to be as good as possible, so if you can improve it please don't hesitate; or message me to work together on it.
Special thanks to everyone on the FileMissing discord for their help, testing and initial feedback.
Edit: Collider issues & LOD A settings have been brought to my attention. I'll aim to fix for v0.8 asap.
I think that's one of the many things that were fixed in the Sally version. Can't remember only one of the dials lighting up in her version - something like that would be really noticeable in VR.There's an issue with the lighting of the dials--only the left one illuminates when the lights are turned on.