- 92,440

- Rule 12
- GTP_Famine
It's because we don't want it here. Or children - GTPlanet doesn't allow users under the age of 13 (although we certainly have a few who act like it).If I type the word '****' you will notice it is replaced with asterisks, in some vain attempt to save the children or another god forsaken reason.
And all members agree to that when they join the site, right before they pick a username. Anyone who knows me, or who's been in a voice party with me, will know that I'm a really extremely sweary human being; for some reason, this surprises them, as if the admin of GTPlanet doesn't swear because swearing isn't allowed on GTPlanet. I simply stick to the rules (and my own promise to do so; unlike some of our other members, I don't make promises cheaply through having no personal pride) here, which exist because:
GTPlanet FAQthis creates a more pleasant and attractive place for everyone
Yes, we know. It's a limitation of the third-party Threadloom search function, which doesn't sync with that feature. You'll spot this if you switch to "Show Classic Search Results" (the inbuilt search function) which, because it's the inbuilt search function, does.However, use the search function with the same word and you get all the posts in uncensored glory!
This sort of query is really best suited for the Site Support forum... although as you'll spot from the link, there is already a thread in there on this exact thing.