Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,793 comments
yes I suspected that this paid version was made for multiplayer but then why sell it? well it is not very serious because it is enough to add the files for the IA but it would be enough to add the option AI I will see if with an assistant I can do that because this track is really very good !! ! a great success

I tested this track with several categories of cars (LMP, GT3 and GT4) I don't have this problem of multi-collisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys - The Guerilla Mods Toyota S-FR is a fantastic little mod and so much fun - However, I can't seem to get the wipers to work at the moment despite the' wipers trace' reference in the config file. I'm using Sol 2.02 and CSP 1.72 Preview1 plus v4 of the mod - Any help greatly appreciated - Thanks

Last edited:
With the authorization from the author. Here it is! So much fun to drive it hard!

RELEASE! RELEASE! RELEASE!
Porsche 911/992 Turbo S
Disclaimer: this is a mod made to my own preferences. And a terrible one at that. I'm no expert & I know it's ****. If you don't like it, don't drive it. There are many things left to fix, so I accept any constructive feedback. I just don't want to deal with heretics & smart-asses. Suggestions and advices should be constructive.
This is a modified car. Not made from scratch.
Model used: CSR2
Features:
- active aero (with air brake) (you can feel it) - rear wing & splitter
Aero will activate at over 120 km/h at full downforce & then lower a bit at over 220 km/h. Air brake will make the wing fully "erect" and fully tilted.
- active anti-roll bars (you can feel it)
- working wipers (still very green, so need to fix & make better ani)
- four-wheel-steering
- AWD (will change & work depending on different factors)
- working lights & brake lights (including gauge lighting)
- working blinkers or turn signals
- LAUNCH CONTROL (0-100 in 2.8s)
To engage it you'll have to use clutch (couldn't use other method as I wanted it as less buggy and weird as possible). Disable TC. Lower the ERS power whatever bar/values to 0 and it's all good. All it does is hold the RPM's where they should be held and that's that.
- power/torque values and bands are as realistic as I could get them
- gear ratios & even diff ratios are as realistic as I could get them
- same weight as real-life
- same tyres as real life
- AO mapped body
- editable colors: body, interior leather, calipers, rims & headliner
- I couldn't get the proper wheels to work so I took the ones from the GT3 RS by Forceful
- no doors, hood & trunk animations (I'm not a fan of them and I couldn't care less for them)
- no licence plate number (for now) - not a fan
- wheels and tyres are a bit wider than the real thing (10 mm)
- sound used: Porsche 991 GT2 RS MR by Forceful
- works in rain and rain physics work
Maybe people will complain about the car feeling understeery. It's a heavy car (for a Porsche) & AWD. It's bound to be understeery. It's not one of the GT's and was not made to be that. I've made it so it's reasonably understeery (as the real counterpart). And trust me, you need to drive it & get used to it to make it less understeery. Throttle control is key for 4WD & AWD cars. Even so, I've included a variant with better tyres and more & adjustable downforce.
I know the car can do 0-100 in 2.2s IRL, but I couldn't make it do that because I didn't wanna **** the real-life values for gears, engine and such. Sorry for that. All the physics are made solely from other people's experiences and vids.
CREDITS: Buja Gili, Forceful, MLSXLD (author of the 992 I've based my mod on), Paulo Pereira, Ty Williams, Lucas Macedo, Jerome Hankins, Aldin Pezo, Max Reusch and YT. If I left someone out, tag yourself or them.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE! I LOVE MNBA!
LINK: https://mega.nz/file/V5IiwJ7C#R_H199ddguvzPJJ5y6TwZGl7P5Cjs3D6Kbn9flGWvMY

Nice! As another Hong Konger in the forum, I gotta support this, and thanks a lot for sharing! I wonder what happened to the other Hong Kong Track, which seems to be never completed.
Good to see another fellow Hong Konger on the forum!! This map is really good, wish they can complete the other half (Tsuen Wan Section)

What is the other track you mentioned?

Back to a Reboot track that I need to finish :-)
snagglepuss-exit-stage-left-small-gif.991474

Snagglepuss! :lol:

Las Vegas Motor Speedway - 2016 Kobalt Tools 400 skin update

Since I´ve been there personally*in 2016 at the Kobalt 400 race it was a pleasure to edit the track to have the proper 2016 look.

* empty Magarita bottle
View attachment 991411

Here is the changelog:

- reworked all billboards to 2016 specs
- re-painted the safer barriers and concrete walls from yellow (after 2017) to pre-2017 to white
- reworked the score tower
- replaced all grass logos
- replaced all wall logos
- removed the ferris wheel via ext_config (included)**

Extract the file directly in your aa_lasvegas folder and enable the skin in CM.

** If you want to have the ferris wheel in any case back, just open up the ext_config.ini and change the line "IS_RENDERABLE" from 0 to 1 (last line).

View attachment 991404

View attachment 991405

View attachment 991406

View attachment 991407

View attachment 991409

Thanks again to @damone13x for the convert. A proper NH convert would be awesome mate!

Thanks i had bad times with this track. I wanted it to be like 2020 version but needed to torn some grandstands and the original terrain model wasn't friendly so I merged versions. And thanks for The Rock skins.

From Fecebook--this is not my mod.

The model looks good and the rear wing animation is well done, but with brief testing, I'm seeing a minor issue on the steering wheel, and the big problem is that it rears and dives with acceleration and braking and if you drive it on a bumpy track or hit a sudden drop, the car can pogo four or five times like an old truck with blown shocks. Hopefully its' creator will be amenable to feedback and make changes... but read his post. If he refuses to make revisions, maybe someone else will.

Try it out and see what you think, and I can provide him with some feedback. The Rio de Janeiro or Horsma tracks are a good for testing the suspension.

LINK: https://mega.nz/file/V5IiwJ7C...

View attachment 991542

Lots need to be worked on with this car. For some weird reason this modder could not get 992 Turbo wheels to work.

Edit: it seems the problem is with the Air brakes, Disabling it seems to help. Like the M4, the aero properties are causing all sorts of problem with the physics.

Last edited:
Basic (No stream edges) RainFX for San Francisco Grid by (CHiQuiFReaKy)
Track:
https://mega.nz/file/9HxhVbYZ#uOhRUL623DECTXuL4U5sKXrJxUBCZxtbu0kxSelyCss

San_Francisco_GRiD_rainfx track bg.jpg

INSTALLATION
This track does have a config file - Add this on the end of the; YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\San_Francisco_GRiD.ini
or, if you want it self-contained - create an extension folder in the San_Francisco_GRiD track folder and save the attached file as an 'ext_config.ini' to the extension folder; YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\San_Francisco_GRiD\extension\ext_config.ini
Installation Help
If you want to move/copy the track config from the loaded tracks folder you can;
1. Create and extension folder (all lowercase) in the track folder
2. Place or create an ext_config.ini file using Notepad or similar text editor
3. To create a save as *.ini file you need to switch the files from *.txt to *.* all files
4. Copy the rain FX text for your track and paste at the end of the existing or newly created ext_config.ini
5. Sometimes there will be other KN5 files that need to be in the extension folder for track lights etc.
6. Copy these from the yourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded folder and paste in the tracks extesion folder
7. To stop AC from getting confused. You can add the following to the beginning of the ext_config.ini file for each track;
Please Note: from time to time, configs in the tracks/loaded folder get updated so you may prefer to just have the rainfx as an ext_config in the track extension folder if you are not worried about a self-contained track or don't remember to check the track config on a regular basis
[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1

Attachments

• San_Francisco_GRiD_rainfx.txt
    704 bytes · Views: 64
Last edited:
@alexlockout (and anyone else who's interested, maybe VR users especially) here's a steer.ksanim that I'd previously tweaked for Wolf's Delta. The driver's scale and position is altered to correct the slightly wide "angler's boast" arm width and to improve grip on the wheel during the steering animation.
Just delete the .txt suffix and drop it in the 'animations' folder.

Hi Masscot, do you mind doing me a favor and look at the shift animation for the "Chevrolet Opala Divisão 3"? The hand is off the gear lever and is quite disturbing for me in VR. These are quite nice cars to race. I know this is at personal pet peeve for you too. Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Which is the version that needs AI (since the AI from Cote doesn't seem to work).
Is your version working, with AI ?

Weird, track had no ai, and ai fix at RD had no pit lane.

Here's a fix, for now, for the ai. I also added drs zones, a quick and dirty vao patch, and basic rain fx.

The track still has a couple issues- the map is blank, and the timing isn't working correctly. If someone can fix the timing issues, I would be happy to see if I can improve the ai, but as it is, it's difficult to judge if adjustments are working without being able to see lap times.

Malaysia (by the strobe) AI, DRS zones, VAO, and Rain FX:

https://mega.nz/file/G85xkKzZ#9l5pvY11EEYavu15f4rBi3sQBkzMk7HQ6P7JmzXjwQw

Last edited:
Going through tracks and just did 20 laps here. It's great fun and a good flow. Looks good. Thanks for this.

Link looks down and so I'm going to put it up here: Neva Ring Download

I converted the track with rFactor2 (Nevsky Ring)

I was wondering what gave the track it's unique moon-crescent shape, then I noticed the stadium floodlights and the coastline. Really interesting track!

View attachment 964072

From Fecebook. This is not my mod.

LAST UPDATE!
Spoon S2000 AP2 v.1.3
Author: blackwood91
Based on the model of GMP, Juiced 2, GT6, GTS, FnF Tokyo Drift PSP and Yuki 729
-New textures
-New brake calipers
-New brakes
-Fix mirrors that did not reflect in game
-Fix suspension positions
-Fix size and position of the wheels
-Fix physical brakes
https://drive.google.com/.../1xD.../view...

Last edited:
2021-02-12_1.png

Hi guys, so since a day or so I have this strange glitch. Some trackside objects seem to be moved (fences, white lines, trackside support vehicles, sometimes even the entire road surface (so you are driving on the track, but it looks like you're driving on nothing at all), etc). This screenshot was taken at Imola 2001, but it's also happening with some other modded tracks like zw_algarve and macau. On Kunos tracks everything seems to be normal.
Does anyone have a clue how I can solve this game-breaking issue? Would be very much appreciated :D
P.S. I already tried re-installing CSP 1.73 and also tried reverting back to 1.72. It didn't make a difference

Last edited:
View attachment 991617

Hi guys, so since a day or so I have this strange glitch. Some trackside objects seem to be moved (fences, white lines, trackside support vehicles, sometimes even the entire road surface (so you are driving on the track, but it looks like you're driving on nothing at all), etc). This screenshot was taken at Imola 2001, but it's also happening with some other modded tracks like zw_algarve and macau. On Kunos tracks everything seems to be normal.
Does anyone have a clue how I can solve this game-breaking issue? Would be very much appreciated :D
P.S. I already tried re-installing CSP 1.73 and also tried reverting back to 1.72. It didn't make a difference

its a know bug with the new csp...

ilja takes time to fix it though..

HONDA NSX GT3 2016 — HONDA EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC, UPDATE V1.8.1
screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_ks_nurburgring_23-10-120-23-19-27-jpg.990421

The testers:

_enkay74
_Fabr_123
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing
_ZL1

CHANGELOG:

V1.8.1

— fixed Honda GT3 EVO Sprint LODA blur rims transparency
(you don't see the issue, unless you use an older version of CSP, apparently)

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.8 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added LED_PANEL
— reworked font textures to match ACC Lumirank as LED_PANEL
— added new GoPro camera 3D model
— added IMSA numberplate
— added 24/h Bathurst skin numberplate
— added ADAC numberplate emissive
— added SAS info
— fixed issue with latest CSP 0.1.69 or higher making the car not loading in CM
— added Castrol, RJN, Alphatauri, Motul, Arrows etc. crew and driver suit, helmet, gloves (thanks to _enkay74)
— tweaked car.ini [CONTROLS] TAG with more accurate data (thanks to _FileMissing)
— added RainFX code into car.ini
— tweaked wiper animation
— tweaked LODs shader
— reworked alpha channel of windshield texture
— added more windshield dirt meshes and textures
— added safety net OFF position
— tweaked brakelights emissive
— fixed exhaust not glowing

Physics changes:
— Adjusted controls with more accurate data.
— Adjusted CG positioning/location.
— Adjusted pickup points in conjunction with new CG adjustments fixing showroom and handling issues.
— Re-balanced steer locks/rod and ratios due to adjustments made to CG and PUPs in suspensions.ini
— Updated collider.ini

** IF YOU ARE USING SOL PPFILTER **

My cars are optimized for A3PP filter, so only recently I noticed that if you are using SOL PPfilter, brake lights colors are wrong. Thefore, to obtain closer brake lights colours to the ones I created, trying to portrait the ACC Honda, I suggest you to unzip the texture EXT_Lights_Colour_Yellow.dds inside the Honda skin folder of the car you're using.
I wasn't aware of this colour changes using SOL PPFilter, since I use "A3PP Beautiful PPfilter" as default PPfilter.

_Download link

_Download only the kn5 file for the EVO Sprint
HONDA NSX GT3 2016 — HONDA EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC, UPDATE V1.8.1

CHANGELOG:

V1.8.1

— fixed Honda GT3 EVO Sprint LODA blur rims transparency
(you don't see the issue, unless you use an older version of CSP, apparently)

_Download FULL V1.8.1 link

_Download kn5 file for the EVO Sprint only

Last edited:
What I've made so far.

I have made 50+ skins so far from last year to this year, can't wait to make more in the future, I made these because of you guys and your hard work, and I wanted to give back to the community, this community is the most incredible community I've ever been in, my next thing I want to do is to convert/model, its hard to me, but with some practice im sure its possible.

Next I will try to do some sound modeling once I get use to converting things, thank you to everyone that has supported me and helped me too.
Here's to a good 2021 for AC and community too, Once again thank you guys and have a wonderful day! :cheers::gtpflag:
View attachment 991552 View attachment 991551 View attachment 991550

One final frontier for me is showrooms like this, I have a bunch i downloaded but not sure i have this one, i didn't go through them all.

Could you let me know the name of it, i'd be really grateful.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back