Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,813 comments
Just another update. Now honda s800 by A3DR has working headlight, parking lights, turn lights front and back, idle position lights (brake parking) and brakes plus reverse lights. (Everything RefractionFX). I've put over front lights original black stickers has requested by author and now we can light on separately from head lights the parking front lights. I'm adding some internal gauges lights.

In the upper side you can see Stock original lights in the lower side new lights.

View attachment 1006302

Today I've worked on calibrating parking lights adding and adjusting housing and bulbs for them.

View attachment 1006303 View attachment 1006304 View attachment 1006305

Now it's time to go out for a lap

View attachment 1006307

Thanks for watching.

This car is a little Gem thanks alots A3DR

This little car is one of my favorite mods hand down great package in my top 5 for Assetto, your work like this perfectly complementing the original mod which was already such of high quality is pushing it towards a piece of art.

Last edited:
I'm getting a few errors. Fortunately only in a few cars.
This one is new.

Anyone knows what can/shall I do to fix this?

6eu2.png

Thank you.

I find a restart usually sorts issues like that out Paulo. If that doesn't do it, then try turning off the Fake Shadows FX module in CSP settings.

Last edited:
Is it possible to resize the vanilla KS Map display? I would like to scale it down because of my small monitor. I tried to do it with Content Manager but it always stays the same size.

Looking ahead at this seasons F1 tracks and skins on my upcoming to do list, PAUL RICARD CIRCUIT seems to be the one I'm going to get trouble with. I have 2 versions of the track. one of them has some 2019 stuff baked in but not much in the way of grandstands etc. Then there is another one I have with all the new upgraded grandstands but the track layout is not for F1.

As I don't drive this one much is there a recent update to this track anywhere that anyone has a link to or knows about? I just want to make sure I'm skinning the best / most popular version of the track.

Looking ahead at this seasons F1 tracks and skins on my upcoming to do list, PAUL RICARD CIRCUIT seems to be the one I'm going to get trouble with. I have 2 versions of the track. one of them has some 2019 stuff baked in but not much in the way of grandstands etc. Then there is another one I have with all the new upgraded grandstands but the track layout is not for F1.

As I don't drive this one much is there a recent update to this track anywhere that anyone has a link to or knows about? I just want to make sure I'm skinning the best / most popular version of the track.
Actually forget all that above, I have what I need after a bit more digging. Got the full F1 layout with all the grandstands now. Made a start on a base version, first thing to go is those awful pink curbs (unless that's how they are painted for this seasons F1, then they'll be back)

Last edited:

I guess you are speaking of this version of the track. Right?:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/paul-ricard.6115/
with this skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rd-2020-retexture-content-manager-skin.31013/

The only other version I am aware of is the 1988 from Rainmaker (v1.5): http://www.mediafire.com/file/3t5itnnqybpa2is/Paul_Ricard_1988_v1.5_by_SBB_project.7z/file

and the version from ACTK (v1.6): http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1042

I guess you are speaking of this version of the track. Right?:

Yes and No, I think it started as that but I recall stripping back that 2020 update (too dark) and starting my own last year. Carrying on with that, so far base version looking ok. When it's finished on that particular race weekend (June), I'll make sure there is a link to the correct track for everyone.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_paul_ricard_2019_24-4-121-8-46-58.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_paul_ricard_2019_24-4-121-9-7-3.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_paul_ricard_2019_24-4-121-9-7-32.jpg

All these fantastic F1 2020 / 2021 skins make me yearn for a 2009 / 10 version (running a championship with these years). Is it 'complicated' to skin the tracks ?

Okutama v2.2

View attachment 1005990 View attachment 1005991

Okutama Circuit from GRiD Autosport, original conversion by ACU
Revamped by Reboot Team to v2.2, April 2021
- new environment map added
- new mountain textures added
- new lighting added
- several track skins added
- new AI added
- new water added
- rainFX added including occlusion boxes
- reverb added
- new grass textures and grassFX added
- new track edges added
- new rocks added
- new normals added
- new/missing models added (camera gantries, vehicles etc)
- animated/flaring balloons added
- animated/patrolling helicopters added
- animated blimp added
- animated airliners added
- new crowds added
- new cameramen and marshals added
- holes and z-fighting fixed
- general optimisations and bug fixes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7mt24yzqlrd0uh/acu_okutama-circuit.RebootTeam2.2.7z/file
This track is wonderful now. One of the best looking there is and what a pleasure to drive!

Thank you for sharing this.

I've noticed that some of the road markings can't have cars' shadows cast on them (this is an old problem too). But I remember @alexlockout posted a fix here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2292#post-13365610 in early March which fixed this in the prior version.

Any advice about this? Could I use his 8.kn5 and 9.kn5 files again to fix this?

Thanks a lot ! 👍
This is an incredible fun car to drive (it even was in pCars).
Together with the Russel Alexis one of the very rare Formula cars I have installed... :D

One thing: the tyres are rather shiny, even after several laps. Something with the shaders ?
Otherwise, perfect work.
For a very quick fix, in CM showroom drop the tyre shaders ksDiffuse and ksSpecular to 0.05
Don't forget to do the same for the sidewalls too.
Makes them look less like hard plastic, more like soft rubber.

Screenshot_legion_van_diemen_rt_bannochbrae_24-4-121-11-15-44.jpg

Just another update. Now honda s800 by A3DR has working headlight, parking lights, turn lights front and back, idle position lights (brake parking) and brakes plus reverse lights. (Everything RefractionFX). I've put over front lights original black stickers has requested by author and now we can light on separately from head lights the parking front lights. I'm adding some internal gauges lights.

In the upper side you can see Stock original lights in the lower side new lights.

View attachment 1006302

Today I've worked on calibrating parking lights adding and adjusting housing and bulbs for them.

View attachment 1006303 View attachment 1006304 View attachment 1006305

Now it's time to go out for a lap

View attachment 1006307

Thanks for watching.

Amazing work!

Last edited:
This track is wonderful now. One of the best looking there is and what a pleasure to drive!

Thank you for sharing this.

I've noticed that some of the road markings can't have cars' shadows cast on them (this is an old problem too). But I remember @alexlockout posted a fix here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2292#post-13365610 in early March which fixed this in the prior version.

Any advice about this? Could I use his 8.kn5 and 9.kn5 files again to fix this?
Like a lot of these types of things it might not be an issue with the track, or with the car, but with individual user settings. CSP, Sol, optimisations... any of the hundreds of other variables that CM offers. It can make troubleshooting a bit of a nightmare.
It wasn't picked up by the team because I don't think any of us experienced it. Road markings take shadows just fine, for me at least.
You can try those kn5s (back up first of course) and if they fix things for you then great - I'm not sure what changes have been implemented to those files since then, so they might or might not work. Nothing to be lost by trying though.

Screenshot_t_infiniti_q50 _awd_eau_rouge_acu_okutama-circuit_24-4-121-11-43-42.jpg

Last edited:
All these fantastic F1 2020 / 2021 skins make me yearn for a 2009 / 10 version (running a championship with these years). Is it 'complicated' to skin the tracks ?
Not complicated, but can be time consuming. Dealing with repeat textures and mirroring is the worst bit so a bit of artistic flare comes in handy. Once you've got the default textures unpacked it is basically a paint over / replace exercise.

Yeah but this has excactly happened again to me, already for the second time. The update was 60 MB in size. Old Kunos skins, old previews, soundbanks destroyed. ****!

I also had an update of about 60MB. It seems that the skins on the 488 Challenge Evo have been replaced. I don't know if that was related to this Ferrari Challenge. I have not been able to find any other "damage" so far.

Does anyone have any knowledge what happened to IER and their future projects?

Main guy (JPG18) of IER works for LMP2 racing team now as simulation engineer. They are running dir system with ac and csp physics that he coded from ground up...drivers in that LMP2 team use ac/csp to train.

Imo you won't be seeing anything public from IER any time soon maybe ever. (458 GT3 is cancelled)

IER P13C is the most realistic car ever released for any racing game period but that's as far it will go sadly.

Main guy (JPG18) of IER works for LMP2 racing team now as simulation engineer. They are running dir system with ac and csp physics that he coded from ground up...drivers in that LMP2 team use ac/csp to train.

Imo you won't be seeing anything public from IER any time soon maybe ever. (458 GT3 is cancelled)

IER P13C is the most realistic car ever released for any racing game period but that's as far it will go sadly.

wow didnt expect this but thx for the reply

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back