Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,767 comments
That's not the fuji blimp, that's one that's baked into the track I think.
The '65 Nords I was using was the __EASY__ update of Rainmaker's track, which has very long grass, borked Esso signs and is 600m up in the air.
Upload your whole track with the changes you did and I'll take a look.

Just to say it being at 600m elevation is technically correct - the lowest part of the RL track is just over 330m above sea level and the highest is around 620m.

Just to say it being at 600m elevation is technically correct - the lowest part of the RL track is just over 330m above sea level and the highest is around 620m.
Is that how it works in AC, with elevation data taken into account? I thought most (almost all?) tracks have datums of roughly 0,0,0 in the centre. Might be wrong.
I think this Nords has parts of the track way up in the air but the surrounding environment is down at the normal datum position.

Last edited:
The VAO patch didn't work for me, I'm using CSP 1.74 preview98. But I generated another one that worked, for anyone interested: https://sharemods.com/64bvsky2dzg9/portimao.vao-patch.html

Thanks for the beautiful work!

Ix9rGD.jpg

Ix9gL0.jpg

What Filter are you using on Post Processing?
beautiful looks real. Can I have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone !
I still have the same problems with the blue shadows at night in the car and on the tracks since the last csp update 1.74. 98

I tried to install older versions of CSP and Sol but without success. I also don't use any other filters except Sol.

Does anyone know what i can do?
Thanks

View attachment 1008965
must be in the cars config "cars\carname\extension\ext_config.ini"
see if it has a section
[LIGHT_EXTRA_......]
and remove this complete section
if not then remove this file:
assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common\gt3_lights.ini

Here is the link the download the track I use

Here the skin and Grass_fx I have made for it, I tweak the grass_fx during so much time, I think it is very natural

Thank a lot for all your help, i am still tweaking the models.ini, in my last last reply i spot something, i will try if it works
Test this if you like:
upload_2021-5-5_14-35-7.png

You can move these balloons to a wider range, as the track is really long. There are 5 balloons, but they don´t load every time to have a bit more coincidence how many balloons will appear. I used the vintage balloons Mascot mentioned before. You should find them in the folder ..\assettocorsa\content\objects3D\flying_objects\balloons\vintage_balloons\ if you have installed them correctly. You can change them easily by changing their names in models.ini.
I´ve also added a new vao-patch.

I´ve a small issue with your skin (btw. thanks for sharing all your skins 👍 :cheers:):
upload_2021-5-5_14-40-19.png

Most trees have a black stripe over them. Is it just me seeing them?

Attachments

• nordschleife1965.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Heineken GP de Portugal
AUTODROMO INTERNATIONAL DO ALGARVE, PORTIMAO
FINAL VERSION

*** FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF TRACK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS LAST VERSION ***
YOU CANNOT COPY OVER THE TOP OF OLD ONE.

This is about as far as we can go with this track, so on behalf of @marc_13000 and myself @Blackcelica we hope you enjoy.

START FINISH STRAIGHT LIGHTS Re-Positioned
View attachment 1008872

NEW ELECTRONIC DISPLAY, PIT ENTRY
View attachment 1008873

DETAILED PIT LANE
View attachment 1008874

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
View attachment 1008875

2X DRS ZONES with MARKERS ADDED (trigger point shown by car positions)
View attachment 1008876
View attachment 1008877

ROLEX TOWER ROOF ANTENNA ADDED
View attachment 1008878

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
View attachment 1008879

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
View attachment 1008880

NEW CRISP CLEAN TEXTURES, NEW CURBS,
View attachment 1008881

CROWD ADDED BACK IN TO CHEER YOU ON
View attachment 1008882

RAIN FX ADDED (For those who have correct CSP Preview)
View attachment 1008883

SPONSORS AS CLOSE TO REAL LIFE AS POSSIBLE
View attachment 1008884

NOW THE IMPORTANT BITS.......THE LINK
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d8msi0idq3pfmjs/Portimao+FINAL+EDITION+Track+&+Skin.rar/file

I would also like to thank @marc_13000 for his outstanding work and patience in adding bits in, we were still in talks at 2am over this track, kids nearly didn't make it to school today.

KNOWN ISSUES.
ROLEX Building roof antenna being a 2D texture does become invisible at 2 angles. (most of you wouldn't have even noticed that)
VAO Patch is working for me but not sure why not for some, could be CSP version related.
Suspect piece of far scenery is a mystery, again most will not even notice it

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION & WILL BE NO FURTHER UPDATES.
(YOU WOULDN'T WANT THERE TO BE A DELAY IN MY BARCELONA SKIN)

Thank you both for the new version of Portimão. 👍 :cheers:
Found still some things that could have some TLC to improve it a bit more. If you don´t like it, don´t use it. ;)
The antenna isn´t visible from all sides and the near landscape looks imo way too bright:
upload_2021-5-5_15-5-28.png

Changed both:
upload_2021-5-5_15-6-26.png

The spectators should be now adjustable with CM settings.
upload_2021-5-5_15-8-20.png

Hope you find it useful and you enjoy it!
Cheers ... :cheers:

Edit: Sorry, there was still an error in my zip file. Fixed that and added also the awesome lights kn5 file made by Kavoriken and @leBluem.

Attachments

• portimao.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Test this if you like:
View attachment 1008989

You can move these balloons to a wider range, as the track is really long. There are 5 balloons, but they don´t load every time to have a bit more coincidence how many balloons will appear. I used the vintage balloons Mascot mentioned before. You should find them in the folder ..\assettocorsa\content\objects3D\flying_objects\balloons\vintage_balloons\ if you have installed them correctly. You can change them easily by changing their names in models.ini.
I´ve also added a new vao-patch.

I´ve a small issue with your skin (btw. thanks for sharing all your skins 👍 :cheers:):
View attachment 1008990

Most trees have a black stripe over them. Is it just me seeing them?
Thanks a lot slider for your help and work, I will try this :)
I will have a look concerning the trees, thank for the feedback.

Is it possible possible for me to include your vao patch in the download file to share it?
I will give you all credits of course and mention you in the post

Thanks a lot slider for your help and work, I will try this :)
I will have a look concerning the trees, thank for the feedback.

Is it possible possible for me to include your vao patch in the download file to share it?
I will give you all credits of course and mention you in the post
Sure, include the vao-patch if you like it. No need for credits. Just wanted to help. 👍
These stripes are maybe misaligned UV mapping and could be fixed by masking the bottom line of the textures. Sometimes even more than 1 pixel is needed to be masked. If you need help, ask me with PM.

regarding nordschleife, i have the track Nordschleife faux vintage that is really nice with 3 variations ( normal, reverse and steilstrecke) but there is no track description. Does somebody know which year it represents ? THX

regarding nordschleife, i have the track Nordschleife faux vintage that is really nice with 3 variations ( normal, reverse and steilstrecke) but there is no track description. Does somebody know which year it represents ? THX

I just slapped the year 1937 but it might be way off ahah.

Thank you both for the new version of Portimão. 👍 :cheers:
Found still some things that could have some TLC to improve it a bit more. If you don´t like it, don´t use it. ;)
The antenna isn´t visible from all sides and the near landscape looks imo way too bright:
View attachment 1009004

Changed both:
View attachment 1009006

The spectators should be now adjustable with CM settings.
View attachment 1009007

Hope you find it useful and you enjoy it!
Cheers ... :cheers:

Edit: Sorry, there was still an error in my zip file. Fixed that and added also the awesome lights kn5 file made by Kavoriken and @leBluem.
OK, thanks. I've fixed the landscape already and there are another couple of things that will be ready for a quick update later on tonight hopefully.
Knew about the antenna issue as it was 2D so thanks for clearing that up.

Disable those 2 options or else those files will be generated again:
View attachment 1008847

Thanks for heads up... I've had the 'New AI behavior' unchecked for sometime, and have not encountered irregularities with AIs on track. Would you know/have further insight as to what these CM settings functions do?, And what those additional-files are for? Thought it could be a function to assist older CPUs speed up the ingame-loading process...

I just slapped the year 1937 but it might be way off ahah.

Well the 65 and 67 versions have no curbs/a few only so the faux vintage version maybe/probably later ? :) But i am not a nordschleife master know it all so just an idea. Still curious and would like to put a date on its title.

Sure, include the vao-patch if you like it. No need for credits. Just wanted to help. 👍
These stripes are maybe misaligned UV mapping and could be fixed by masking the bottom line of the textures. Sometimes even more than 1 pixel is needed to be masked. If you need help, ask me with PM.
Thank a lot! :)

New version available on RD without the blacklines above some trees, a VAO Patch for the Nürburgring 1965 and lot of balloon magic for the same track :)

One more time, a big thank you to Slider666, Masscot and Ales100i for their support, help and work :)

65c.jpg

What Filter are you using on Post Processing?
beautiful looks real. Can I have it?

I use the Trawa filter V4 for Sol that I downloaded from PP FilterCentral on Discord, but it is no longer available. I only made two changes to the contrast and filmic contrast so as not to hide so many details in the images. It's just the filter, no lua scripts. Here is the filter modified by me and the original file, you just have to choose.

Modified: https://sharemods.com/702w4xdjd3mt/acfilter_trawa_v4.rar.html

Original: https://sharemods.com/0kh8ehmw1uq4/trawafilter_v4_settings_sol.7z.html

Hi, sorry idon't got the answer, just write to know where is it possible to download it?
Thank in advance

Hello everybody I have a problem with the great Mercedes GT 3 2020 evo MOD ... I noticed the following: When stationary and when driving, the chassis and brake components remain rigidly in place and the wheels move "around" ... Is this a setting issue? ... or is it my system? am I missing the right CSP? .... do I have to put a tick or a "1" or "o" somewhere in the vehicle files? Is there a solution for this? In the picture you can see the "error" on the front wheel
upload_2021-5-5_17-41-7.jpeg

Is it a new thing? I've personally never seen trawa making it for sol

There was a post on Discord in which there were two versions, one for the Sol (which I posted) and one for the default weather, but now the post has been deleted and it looks like the new versions will be focused only on the default weather.

Imo, this specific trawa filter for the Sol is the best it has, I did not find any other that I liked.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back