Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
Circuit Zolder Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 1011033

Greetings,
I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder. Track features include many of things you'd expect from the Team- circuit animations, fx implementations, and night lighting. Includes two layouts- one for single player (sp), and one for online multiplayer use (mp), and fictional DRS zones.

Have fun! Feel free to share- we just ask that one uses the provided link only, so updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/twg7ckfal3ch480/rt_zolder.7z/file

Superb work guys. You are legends for me. Kunos should hire you for future projects.

Circuit Zolder Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 1011033

Greetings,
I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder. Track features include many of things you'd expect from the Team- circuit animations, fx implementations, and night lighting. Includes two layouts- one for single player (sp), and one for online multiplayer use (mp), and fictional DRS zones.

Have fun! Feel free to share- we just ask that one uses the provided link only, so updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/twg7ckfal3ch480/rt_zolder.7z/file

PRAISE THE LORD

Only difference is its a completely different track.. This is a laser scanned version from acc.. The other is not.. Really are you being serious the difference is like night and day

Sorry for the confusion, I tried the track again, after reading your comments and from @Fanapryde ,
I can clearly see and feel the difference, I made a mistake the first time, I used the old one twice, hence my question,
Great work, thank you.:cheers:

Last edited:
Does anyone know how and where we can change the height of the view within the side mirrors in 3D space, when using CSP Mirrors? On many retro F1 cars I drive, the centre viewpoint from the mirrors is set too low, meaning the the lower rear wing elements often block the direct view behind.
mod course, one solution would be to simply not use CSP Mirrors,:D but they do look great when the view is good.

View attachment 1010985
IDK if someone sniped this already but never the less here is an app you can use: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blm-car.23472/

This will even save mirror profiles BY car, its enabled like any other ac app and is fairly intuitive. ;)

Sorry for the confusion, I tried the track again, after reading your comments and from @Fanapryde ,
I can clearly see and feel the difference, I made a mistake the first time, I used the old one twice, hence my question,
Great work, thank you.:cheers:
That thought crossed my mind yes. Impossible not to see/feel the difference between the two versions.

Glad I got this upgrade today as more tracks and cars are being released!

For those of us using the Quest 2 that are still using the original head strap, this "halo" comfort head strap is an excellent upgrade. I ordered mine on eBay (link below) from a seller in China, and received it in the US in less than two weeks. Glad I decided on the Quest 2 a few months ago. The Rift S and HP Reverb G2 were in the running, but after testing them, weighing the pros and cons of each, and the price, the Quest 2 won. Oculus has dropped the Rift line and no longer support it. Switching from the Rift CV1 to the Quest 2 was instant, and it's updated every few weeks.

While you're at it, order a silicone cover to place over the foam. Grips your face and is easier to clean.

eBay Link

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
@Jimlloyd @KevinK2 Anyone?

Are there any good resources for learning how to make the "wet" weather track setups for CSP?

Creating Rain FX for a track you mean? Here's a starting point:

https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-RainFX

I remember @TheRealCeeBee posted a tutorial vid a while back here, which was very helpful, but I can't seem to find it right now. Maybe if it's still here he can provide a link to that post...

edit: ninja'd by @twobegreen ... that looks like a different vid by@Cozy61 but is very helpful nonetheless.

Last edited:
Creating Rain FX for a track you mean? Here's a starting point:

https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-RainFX

I remember @TheRealCeeBee posted a tutorial vid a while back here, which was very helpful, but I can't seem to find it right now. Maybe if it's still here he can provide a link to that post...

edit: ninja'd by @twobegreen ... that looks like a different vid by@Cozy61 but is very helpful nonetheless.

I know its here, and i know i posted it, even with the sample code, but.. cannot find it in search? @Lernatix sorry cannot find that post, but ti really is a piece of pie. hope this helps.

Bizarre problem for some time, the gps displays a black screen , if someone has the solution.

Other things, I think it's related, I do update outline, the map become black, and is no longer transparent .

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-05-15 210339.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-05-15 210339.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture d’écran 2021-05-15 212112.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-05-15 212112.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
yeah but they should finish one of them at least soon :-/
Don't expect too much from these guys... quantity wise I mean. It took them 4 years to release v1 for the Primera, so if you use the same scaling, the BMW should be completed by 2024 and the volvo 2025, which is not so bad right!
Don't be so rush! Patience is the secret to bonification

Bizarre problem for some time, the gps displays a black screen , if someone has the solution.

Other things, I think it's related, I do update outline, the map become black, and is no longer transparent .
These two are not related. The black background map is there since very long. Use gimp or ps to make the background transparent again.

Lam
Don't expect too much from these guys... quantity wise I mean. It took them 4 years to release v1 for the Primera, so if you use the same scaling, the BMW should be completed by 2024 and the volvo 2025, which is not so bad right!
Don't be so rush! Patience is the secret to bonification
More than patience, better forget about it, the surprise that I got last week when I saw the release of banochbrae was tremendous. And I've been looking for that conversion for a long time.

IDK if someone sniped this already but never the less here is an app you can use: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blm-car.23472/

This will even save mirror profiles BY car, its enabled like any other ac app and is fairly intuitive. ;)
Thanks all, I really appreciate the help. Sadly for me, I think I my issue is more nuanced. From what I've seen, both the BLM app and Smart Mirror in CSP settings, move the mirror image around the frame, and you can adjust the FOV etc, but the actual viewpoint in 3D space, where the theoretical 'camera' taking the image view is, stays the same, and it's that which I need to be raised or lowered. It's genuinely hard to explain what I mean fully, but pay it no mind, as it's not a critical issue.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmm... are you planning to release? And is it for Starck's version?
It will be released in June when I get a final look at the sponsors from the TV footage. Not sure who Starck is but if it's the version with extra grandstands etc then it could have started from that.

EDIT. Just checked out the version you were on about. That is an old version from 2016. The one I have now is way better than that with fully updated stands and bridges.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back