Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
Yeah, lots of comments about how overexposed it looks. It's OK for some people though, so... PPF? Sol settings? CSP version?
GT Sport looks much darker and easier on the eyes. Much 'earthier' ground textures.
Hopefully DDM will update it, or provide a track skin for those having the issue.
A lot of the raceday trackside furniture and adboards are missing too.

PPF sol, sol 2.02, csp 1.75.1... the problem maybe is my combo, but its working well in 150 tracks , for this i think the problem is in the track. I hope too for an update soon.

PPF sol, sol 2.02, csp 1.75.1... the problem maybe is my combo, but its working well in 150 tracks , for this i think the problem is in the track. I hope too for an update soon.
Looking closer I don't think the whole track is overexposed, it seems to be just the terrain textures that are too bright. The road and buildings look fine.

Last edited:
The sebring of rF2 It is the same that the VLM did for rf1 but updated to rf2

And that track is converted to AC, I have it.

I'm sure he's talking about the official rf2 Sebring not the vlm version. I belive the official one is being converted by the reboot folks

The road and buildings look fine.
but I have the opposite, the only problem with the road
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.05.17 - 01.56.32.16.png

I'm sure he's talking about the official rf2 Sebring not the vlm version. I belive the official one is being converted by the reboot folks
I've been busy with assetto corsa for so long that I didn't even know rf2 had an official version of Sebring :lol:

Hello guys, can anyone please tell me why am I having a "Race Canceled" message no matter which car or track I try to use...
It started happening earlier, knowing that yesterday everything worked fine... Same CSP, same Sol and everything, weird.
Thanks in advance

Not sure if I can share the direct link so if anyone is interested and is on the Facebook group Assetto Corsa Mod Central page. Someone handy has ripped the Cortina's models from the Grand Tour game and uploaded yesterday the raw 3D model rips for anyone to have a go at converting them. Might be of interest to anyone on here?

The Mk2 Cortina is one of my favorite cars, so seeing the 1600E making into Assetto would be a real treat! Would be nice though if there was a 2 door lotus Mk2 3d model to convert from some decent source.

186884576_10225372899167839_1490154828795370911_n.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt mean it didn't work by the phrase brick, I meant before it was built on, become part of a house, modified. Sorry its a phrase we use at work. No offence intended.

Understood, no hard feelings 👍. My mood today is somewhat abrupt as a result of a severe hangover and some truly terrible mods wasting half my day.

Not sure if I can share the direct link so if anyone is interested and is on the Facebook group Assetto Corsa Mod Central page. Someone handy has ripped the Cortina's models from the Grand Tour game and uploaded yesterday the raw 3D model rips for anyone to have a go at converting them. Might be of interest to anyone on here?

The Mk2 Cortina is one of my favorite cars, so seeing the 1600E making into Assetto would be a real treat! Would be nice though if there was a 2 door lotus Mk2 3d model to convert from some decent source.

View attachment 1011391
I already saw that Facebook post the other yesterday, I chatted with the author of it and gave me a link of a domain containing tons of PS4 PKGs of games and their updates (including two updates of Driveclub as well!), via a Discord server called DJ Normality's, I shared that link there and the server owner managed to dump and convert all vanilla models to FBX format and uploaded them all inside his Drive storages. Only textures and update cars are left to be dumped.

I recently divulged into getting some PKGs myself, but it seems I'm forced to download ALL parts of the update one from TGT and perhaps merge them as well, but sadly I got 10 GBs less than the total amount of all parts together being 49GB in one of my HDD excluding my SSD which i only use for programs naturally, So if someone is ever interested in downloading all parts and try to merge them together in order to dump all update cars and textures, PM me so I'll send the link of that domain + the pass key for the PKGs of that game since all PS4 PKGs are password protected.

WARNING: That game runs on Amazon's Lumberyard engine, which is basically an improved CryEngine after they bought it from Crytek, therefore all textures require a bit of hex editing since they're splitted in main dds file and numbered parts that go up to 6 mostly and require to copy and paste the header of the main dds file to the last numbered one I guess, or you can use a program called RawTex downloadable from Xentax forums and try to guess the exact settings in order to convert them all properly.

Hello guys, can anyone please tell me why am I having a "Race Canceled" message no matter which car or track I try to use...
It started happening earlier, knowing that yesterday everything worked fine... Same CSP, same Sol and everything, weird.
Thanks in advance
This happened to me once, until I realized I wasn't logged into Steam.

If anyone is curious to see how interiors (yes, they modeled those as well for a game that's pretty much a clone of Bizzare Creations' BLUR) of cars from TGT look like, here you go:

upload_2021-5-17_1-43-0.png

I think they're in line with the likes of NFS Payback/Heat IMO, I wish there was a decent modeler with enough time who could work on it in order to make it more detailed since it's missing a few things when I compared it with a real life photo apart from pedals (LMAO).

Also, steering wheels are a separate model file, that's why it's missing on that Cortina.

Last edited:
They're all on this forum. Searching for them is pretty easy if you type the track name or search by user.

I tried for all three tracks, filtered with author named Neil Shaw, but nothing came up...

Edit: found Hampton Downs uploaded by Gutbomb, but original links given by .@Neil Shaw for Teretonga and Pukehoke Park are both down

Last edited:
Interesting piece on TG.com on a new private racetrack in Japan called Magarigawa, designed by Hermann Tilke. Before you let out a collective groan, this isn't designed for F1 so he doesn't have to follow rules and have acres of run off. Remember Bilster Berg and Monticello Motor Club? Yep, both of those are also designed by Tilke and this follows in that style. Amazing what you can do when you get land with interesting topography and no rules. Interestingly, they have the track running in AC as demonstration, but I can't find a public DL yet. Hopefully it will be released in the future, but if not, I'm sure the talented people here can create a version ourselves :) 👍

image_3.jpg

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/what-goes-making-great-racetrack
https://www.magarigawa.com/

Last edited:
had plans for 5 layouts total , most of them wur set up , but couldnt get AI to work , just wouldnt save the AI files at all.
been trying for a month to get working , gave up in the end . wanted to work on other things . just sent it off into the internet to let it do its thing.
trees are a big thing on these tracks , all from the same company for Rf2 , but all tracks are dun differently. this one had double layer grass , made it just flicker to much , hasn't happened on any other of there tracks. think sum of there methods of building are a bit odd.
but they are nice models overall , bit smooth , nice to race on.

Lam
I tried for all three tracks, filtered with author named Neil Shaw, but nothing came up...

Edit: found Hampton Downs uploaded by Gutbomb, but original links given by .@Neil Shaw for Teretonga and Pukehoke Park are both down

Yes, if someone can re-upload Teretonga and Pukekohe that would be great. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Anybody know why all AI liveries would show in a quick race, but not show in offline championship mode?
Just tested the AVR car in a quick race with 20 AI, and all liveries show up nicely in game, but when trying the same but in offline championship mode, only 4 to 5 cars have liveries, the rest do not (all black cars)....hmmm, just another interesting quirk to figure out...
Appreciate any insight, thanks guys!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back