Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
Oh, OK. Thought it must be something huge with the teaser campaign here and on Race Department.
Why such a big build-up for a livery?
Ehhh idk...maybe it would be a surprise if its an itasha? Maybe if it had a connection to a certain in-game event for a mobile rhythm game when it was announced to start.

Last edited:
Ehhh idk...maybe it would be a surprise if its an itasha? Maybe if it had a connection to a certain in-game event for a mobile rhythm game when it was announced to start.

I have never seen a skin with this much pre hype.... and i have seen people release full skin packs for a full grid of cars god knows the work that goes in to them, but never did they act like it was a new game.
The way AC is these days i half expected a pre order via patreon ;)

It better really really knock my socks off.

I have never seen a skin with this much pre hype.... and i have seen people release full skin packs for a full grid of cars god knows the work that goes in to them, but never did they act like it was a new game.
The way AC is these days i half expected a pre order via patreon ;)

It better really really knock my socks off.
Oh yeah im sure fans of a certain mobile rhythm game based on a certain media project might get excited when they saw a certain band symbol like this. Maybe i'll plan on making a skin pack for select cars soon.

Oh yeah im sure fans of a certain mobile rhythm game based on a certain media project might get excited when they saw a certain band symbol like this. Maybe i'll plan on making a skin pack for select cars soon.
All these enigmatic references are very intriguing but probably not aimed at my demographic. Is there a big crossover between sim racing and mobile rhythm games like there seems to be between sim racing and half-naked Japanese schoolgirls?

Just for the record.. Reboot Team will not be updating or releasing long beach.. We did a little bit of work on optimization and added a few graphical tweaks along with adding a new model of the roller-coaster bridge.. The project has now been passed to @Mitch9 (hope he doesn't mind me outing him here publicly) I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer any questions you have on progress etc etc

No worries, meant to post about it yesterday but had other stuff to take care of.

Anyways, in case anyone is wondering, after doing lots of optimizations I´m now focusing on getting the road as reasonably accurate as possible (big help from the reboot boys there already). The basics should be taken care of soon :)

Screenshot_chivas_13hsvgt500_definitive_t21_long_beach_nrms_1-5-121-14-41-54.jpg

aight got it that's clearly a Genshin Impact PAIMON livery. Only god knows I want to get that thing under my car. Jokes aside, really curious to see that liv

All these enigmatic references are very intriguing but probably not aimed at my demographic. Is there a big crossover between sim racing and mobile rhythm games like there seems to be between sim racing and half-naked Japanese schoolgirls?
I mean theres some itashas on RD that uses characters from various rhythm games for mobile, some of them can be found in certain Facebook groups while some can be found outside RD & FB. I heard that there was a FB group that has BanG Dream itashas for AC.

Though some of them were private, unfinished or unreleased.

Last edited:
I mean theres some itashas on RD that uses characters from various rhythm games for mobile, some of them can be found in certain Facebook groups while some can be found outside RD & FB. I heard that there was a FB group that has BanG Dream itashas for AC.
Ah, ok. To each their own. It's not a world I think I'll ever understand but thanks for trying to enlighten me. I prefer planet-destroying multinational corporate logos plastered all over my cars in the good old traditional way.
:)

Last edited:
download.jpg

haha please don't take this as offence...but honestly you have lost me - what are BanG dream itashas....did you mean Banjo Dream Mustaches

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1014671

haha please don't take this as offence...but honestly you have lost me - what are BanG dream itashas....did you mean Banjo Dream Mustaches
When you have to Google certain words you/I start to realize: I'm getting old ;)

But hey always willing to learn and enjoy new creative designs. My guess is that such kind of liveries cost many many hours to create? 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind some Itasha paint jobs, specifically in the context of Super GT cars, but I guess I am curious on the overlap between racing game demographics rhythm games....

Since I follow some Vtubers myself I see some RD Vtuber skins as amusing, maybe more so than some other people would find them, but I still probably won't be anticipating their release I guess....lol

No worries, meant to post about it yesterday but had other stuff to take care of.

Anyways, in case anyone is wondering, after doing lots of optimizations I´m now focusing on getting the road as reasonably accurate as possible (big help from the reboot boys there already). The basics should be taken care of soon :)

View attachment 1014667

Awesome Mitch!

Adjusted side lines and added a few hints to the ai. Race tested RSS Formula America and Kunos GT3's at 100% strength and aggression. VRC Formula NA's and latest prototypes at 80% aggression. Should work on various iterations of Terra21's Long Beach, feel free to use if you wish.

edit: 9/30/21 t21_long_beach_nrms download with new ai, etc.:

Last edited:

I have to admit that, to me, what you wrote could be in a language I do not know and it would not be more obscure. I don't mind, all the more power to you.
The reason I write is that I find it even more amazing than usual that we are all sharing this thread in harmony with so may people from different background, continent, demographic, ideology, social status, with, most likely, one thing and one thing only, in common: Our enthusiasm for a piece of software from a bunch of Italians, aiming at simulating driving or racing cars.
We live incredibly exiting times.:cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 1014671

I don't get it. & this bump is a bump. If you don't know what that is, then please refrain from blowing this mod discussion thread. Its a multimedia project made by Bushiroad, the same company who brought those idol stuff.

Last edited:
I don't get it. & this bump is a bump. If you don't know what that is, then please refrain from blowing this mod discussion thread. Its a multimedia project made by Bushiroad, the same company who brought those idol stuff.

ok so i think you took it the wrong way....i just don't understand what teenage Japanese anime girl bands and a weird rhythm game and a livery are such big things to be excited about...but each to there own, and be assured no offence was intended (i was just having a little fun with you). either way i'm flattered that you think my post blew the thread

(as the urban dictionary states - This gets used on messageboards / forums to signify that the previous post (or a post that has been quoted) is either of such high standard / very useful and answers the question of the original post / owns someone that the thread cannot possibly contain any post that's better.)

so thanks.

perhaps we should get back on topic before we get chastised

English please :sly:

Slightly off topic but is it just bad planning in Australia? I remember when looking up information for circuit UI changes there seemed to be an inordinate amount of tracks in Australia that had been closed, or were under threat from housing developments, seemed a real shame given that it's one of the most sparsely populated countries on the planet.

Thanks very much for these, I've got very fond memories of this game. I remember especially coming from GT1/2 that suddenly having a multiclass grid of something like 12 or16 cars was unbelievable after the 6 car grids from those games!
Yes sadly so.

Just in case you don't know (but maybe do)...

If you haven't installed Content Manager, the regular interface for AC will no longer finish loading after you've reached a certain number of mods, or the amount of memory to load them exceeds what the interface can manage. When I see a post that someone can no longer open AC after installing a lot of mods, this is almost always the problem.

The solution to the problem, Content Manager can manage an "infinite" number of mods, and it loads much faster. However, that's one of the minor benefits, as it's packed with numerous other features that go way beyond AC's "vanilla" interface.

For anyone that still hasn't installed Content Manager...

Content Manager Download Site

I know most of the members on this forum may see a post here recommending to install Content Manager to be a little ridiculous, but you'd be surprised how many people either don't know about it, or aren't using it for some reason, usually because they've been misinformed or made the wrong assumptions about it.

Yeah, I know about CM. The game just stopped loading some assets. I'm thinking about doing a clean install with new mods anyways.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back