Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
I am loosing track a bit atm...
Is this for the Gutbomb/updated by Assetto-fr_tk v1.2 ?
I don't seem to have the clean Gutbomb version (didn't manage to find it here either) and I have installed the one from RD atm - DGaus + Andkorot (HTRacingS) v1.5.1

Btw: the track is not made by AMD, AMD is part of the official name of the track: ADM Raceway Myachkovo or АДМ Raceway Мячково if you want ;)

Yes, the track is the one updated by GutBomb, as reported in the ui itself. The clean one is at page 1474. Andkorot which was the author (my mistake in the report of the name up here) released and update, but for me is the same of GB, but i prefered keep his version instead workin on the new one which seems not different as said.

Yes, the track is the one updated by GutBomb, as reported in the ui itself. The clean one is at page 1474. Andkorot which was the author (my mistake in the report of the name up here) released and update, but for me is the same of GB, but i prefered keep his version instead workin on the new one which seems not different as said.
Thanks, haha... I used Machkovo as a search term, didn't think of using ADM :)

I have a problem, when the cars reach the finish line, or hook the race line, they get stuck, and they do not return to the pit, I have changed in the ui / .json file the parameter '' run '' of hillclimb to anti-clock and clock, with anti-clock the cars if they return to the pit at the end, but I receive this error when I leave the map

Captura.png

What am I doing wrong?

It's not my post. I just used the search function. But maybe a direct conversion from Raceroom will be better?
I know. But the link should not have remained public in that post (don't know why it's still there). It was a private work from Fat Alfie that got leaked before the clients stated that the track could not be shared in public. Once it's leaked, well... but better not give it further attention since it might get Alfie in trouble (this is why you won't find a link for the track on Legion's blog either).

Last edited:
I know. But the link should not have remained public in that post (don't know why it's still there). It was a private work from Fat Alfie that got leaked before the clients stated that the track could not be shared in public. Once it's leaked, well... but better not give it further attention since it might get Alfie in trouble (this is why you won't find a link for the track on Legion's blog either.
OK, I understand, what you mean.

Cant hurt to ask the developer of the weather system.. was a time AC didnt have rainfx or sol either... never say never.

Yep, wasn't so much aimed at you asking about mist, more aimed at the stripey shadows which isn't present until over 1.70 (for me anyway), so must surely be relatively simple to trouble shoot.
Worst offender on 1.75 is the kunos Nissan skyline, so not a bad mod, so bad i had to go back to 1.69.

Tried everything, to no avail.

A lot of bloat gets added each time though.
I'd like to see some mist fog effects too, but i would like to see other stuff get expanded on or fixed.
I don't want to sound ungrateful and hope i don't.

On 1.69 i can't run latest SOL for example.
I am part of the collective that nets the devs 9k a month, so feel i have enough of a reason to say i'd like stripes for shadows fixed, so i can run Peters latest creation, with or without mist!

Last edited:
Received the email from Fanatec that I could pre order a CSL DD today as I am a Fanatec customer, pre ordered the wheel which could be delivered in Sept. Looking forward to the new wheel base.
TYK5WYZ63CW8.jpg

Any other Fanatec customer here took advantage of the priority pre ordering opportunity?

Yes i orderd mine also with the booster and the mclaren V2 and universal wheel hub and the gt wheel,...

Hey everyone. So i am going crazy with this sol config app. It doesn't save my settings and resets every time i start a session. I took a look and couldn't figure it out. Anyone having the same problem or has anyone got a solution? (This only happens with Sol 2.1, every alpha and the 2.1.2 version as well. I use CSP 1.75 preview 1.) Maybe it has something to do with this:
Screenshot_2.png

Edit: Forgot to say, i press save config when i change a setting. When i press load config, it loads the defaults.

Last edited:
I was misunderstood, I don't know English well. I want to change the field of view when viewed from the hood. Not the position of the camera, but the field of view of the camera when viewed from the hood. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Thank you for understanding!

FULL TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Ghoults - Horsma Raceway v1.0 by Ghoults for AC 1.16.4

This is a full track, not only an update as always because i had to remove some parts from the original one (see the changelog below)

!!! IMPORTANT !!! It MAY BE a bit heavier on FPS.

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX including fix for the trees
  • New VAO patches
  • New TV Cams (2 Set, 4 FOVs for a total of 8 for all layouts)
  • Added TV Cams (full layout by FFF789
  • Added the Real Billboard CM Skin by @Masscot
  • Removed the wet layouts which are useless now with the CSP wet mod.

Just unzip and copy inside the track folder, BE SURE to delete the previous version if you have it.
ENOJY

DOWNLOAD -> https://sharemods.com/h9k621neg037/Ghoults_-_Horsma_Raceway_v1.0_by_Ghoults_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.05 - 15.57.51.07.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.05 - 15.58.17.91.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.05 - 15.58.34.98.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.05 - 15.58.49.05.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.05 - 15.59.04.40.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.05 - 15.59.19.23.png

Last edited:
FULL TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Ghoults - Horsma Raceway v1.0 by Ghoults for AC 1.16.4

This is a full track, not only an update as always because i had to remove some parts from the original one (see the changelog below)

!!! IMPORTANT !!! It MAY BE a bit heavier on FPS.

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX including fix for the trees
- New VAO patches
- New TV Cams (2 Set, 4 FOVs for a total of 8 for all layouts)
- Added TV Cams (full layout by FFF789
- Added the Real Billboard CM Skin by @Masscot
- Removed the wet layouts which are useless now with the CSP wet mod.

Just unzip and copy inside the track folder, BE SURE to delete the previous version if you have it.
ENOJY

DOWNLOAD -> https://sharemods.com/vrtonnt0o6ly/Ghoults_-_Horsma_Raceway_v1.0_by_Ghoults_for_AC_1.16.4.zip.html

View attachment 1015363 View attachment 1015364 View attachment 1015365 View attachment 1015366 View attachment 1015367 View attachment 1015368

Good work as always. Quick question. If the wet layouts were removed for the obvious reasons, then the wet.kn5 in the folder has no use anymore, right? Would save some disk space.

Guys, I need help about Creating Servers on CM for AC.

I recently change my PC. Back when I had my old pc, I can open servers with anything I want. But with the new one I can open but it shows 2 servers with same info. Only server IPs are different. And nobody except me could see it on CM or AC. And nobody could join anymore.

What is the problem, can somebody help me?

Last edited:
Porsche RS Spyder Evo '08

View attachment 1014645
View attachment 1014646

High-resolution skin and various fixes.
The position of the dash cam is wrong. This is the only one I haven't been able to fix because I didn't know how to fix it.
Original source: assetto-DB.com
DL : https://mega.nz/file/5QUCmD7b#vU9VD-jhJ5XVzTOrVsM6InIy6mbfSQyHima-DZ_3G9Q
Thanks a lot for the improvements.

I did some adjustments, too - that fixes some issues especially in VR.
  • adjusted shift animation
  • adjusted digital instruments location
  • adjusted brake torque and added brake adjustment to setup
  • adjusted car.ini ffb (DDWheel center spring effect)
  • hide driver head from 1st person view
It would be nice to have some more skins (yours is great) for this car.
Maybe you can use something from the Spyder on assettoland. Skins seems kind of exchangable.
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/porsche (last one)

Attachments

• porsche_rs_spyder_evo.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 72
Screenshot_t78_honda_civic_tcr_lemans_2017_5-5-121-18-10-36.jpg

My next skin (5% done) is a fantasy one. But not 100% Fantasy. As I want to improve my skills but base it on something real.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back