- 236

- Australia
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a download for the Bilster Berg track. Can anyone please help me out with that?
I've been trying to get the NFS Underground 2 map to work, but it's not playing ball with me.
Normally I'm on CSP 0.1.68, not using Sol, and it just gives me "Race cancelled". The track loads but as soon as you start to drive it would crash.
Upgraded to CSP 0.1.73, no Sol, still crash.
Installed Sol 2.1 for the first time, followed all the instructions in the pdf including recommended Content Manager settings, still crash. Worse, all other tracks (even vanilla Kunos ones) also crash now.
Scrubbed every trace of CSP and Sol, and reinstalled CSP 0.1.68 (no Sol). Now other tracks work again but the NFS map still refuses to load.
I can run big cruising maps like Shuto and LA Canyons and they all load fine, so I'm more inclined to think the problem is with the map and not with my system/settings.
I'm out of ideas now. Posted it in their discord too but who knows if they'll fix it. People say I'm weird for not using CSP/Sol to its full ability, but it's issues like this that makes it more troublesome than worth in my opinionDoesn't matter how much eye candy you have when you can't even drive a meter.
Link in discord in video description. I'd love to post a direct link here but author explicitly said not to and I don't wanna risk a ban.
I am using a 1080ti in VR and I am totally happy both in AC with all the toppings and also in ACC, both run very well everything on ultra.I'm shocked the hit is so big. I havent moved into VR racing just yet, was thinking of picking one up later this year, currently on triple screens, I9-9900K, 32gb, 1080ti, and run constant 150+fps on monitors. Im assuming my hit will be pretty huge considering your specs?!? haha
Yeah, me too...
As @bflorezr, @CrisT86 and imo a few others mentioned too, I personally have no problem with @__ easy__´s encrypted tracks, apart from the fact that I have lost interest in helping to improve these encrypted tracks a little bit.
I deleted his old tracks or just ignored the new ones.
All of this said after he had "updated" some tracks from Zwiss, others or even some of my previously revised tracks and simply removed all previous credits, which is really kind of "weird" considering that he immediately got on with his own stuff Encryption is gone after trying to help improve it.
The reason for this was that, after all, it was "his" tracks that were being modified and that he should be asked for permission beforehand!
And as mentioned before from some others too, none of these tracks are "his" own scratch made ones. There are based on the work other ones made before.
For me, it was felt, as others have already said, he seems to get the "new" gilles75 ...
Anyway, I don't want to start the next discussion on encryption in the mod scene. Everyone should do as he thinks he should. But I take my consequences of this, like some other s too.
But ok, I better stop.
Just one more thing I don't understand. After trying to improve something for Buskerud and posting it here, I joined his Discord channel last October and tried to explain to him that some of his conversions could be improved too. But unfortunately I got no interest at all. This here for example: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2212#post-13346421
It's Machwerk´67...
In the end, I just implemented it for myself and not for the community, what I feel sad off.
In the meantime he has updated a few things himself on that track, but still a long way from what I had done myself more than a half year ago.
Anyway, if desired, I always try to help and give the community a benefit. I also benefit from a lot of what it gives me.
So if unencrypted tracks can benefit from my improvements, and these are wanted, always welcome ...![]()
I'm shocked the hit is so big. I havent moved into VR racing just yet, was thinking of picking one up later this year, currently on triple screens, I9-9900K, 32gb, 1080ti, and run constant 150+fps on monitors. Im assuming my hit will be pretty huge considering your specs?!? haha
kinda sorta sideways related, has anyone laid their hands on a 3080TI yet? and does it add enough punch to get ACC actually running smoothly in VR?
(on my rig i9 9900kf / 64GB / 2080TI I have to move everything to medium and low to get 90fps on my Vive, and AC actually looks better and performs better in VR than ACC)
maybe Im missing some settings in stemVR then on the frame smoothing to get it not making me queesy? What settings are you using?Barely enough to reach 90fps and only in ideal situations, but since it's able to go above 45fps in any situation, I'd say it works very well.
maybe Im missing some settings in stemVR then on the frame smoothing to get it not making me queesy? What settings are you using?
@slider666 @CrisT86 @ApexVGear et al RE:Valerbanen
Sorry about that cockup, I didn't realise Slider had done .kn5 changes so the resulting config from Cris didn't seem to work, so I quickly merged configs.
I'll revisit this and do a proper job.
ypu that oculus specific, but SteamVR has motion smoothing, (its incantation), ive tried several settings to see if i can make my brain like the low framerate but unfortunately not to be.I'm not sure if ASW is an oculus thing or not. But AC and ACC basically requires ASW to be playable, since no hardware is able to keep up at 90fps+
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a download for the Bilster Berg track. Can anyone please help me out with that?
Have you tried this fix?
![]()
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a download for the Bilster Berg track. Can anyone please help me out with that?
Never got an email, as a former customer who meets all of their requirements for 1st period pre-order I am pretty annoyed. But it is what it is... Fanatec has always had some of the worst Customer Support.
any guru's with SOL know hoiw we can can get positional "intermittent" fog/mist ? In forza its faked out and always in the same position, the weather update to ams2 today I think hits that nail on the head, if you starta track in early morning you get intermittent/variable fog/mist in patches across the track. I think a clip probably explaions what I mean a bit better. (Apologies I think its hard to see in the clip, maybe h264 compression is averaging it out, its more distinct in game) but scrub the clip from top of the hill then down the hill, and you will see fine patches of of it, in lap2 they are in different places so its like low cloud moving?
Can this be done in SOL?
Does anyone have a working link for the Willow Springs track from GT Sport? The link in the track list text file that i downloaded just sends me straight into a "File Not Found" page.
related with this?Does anyone have a working link for the Willow Springs track from GT Sport? The link in the track list text file that i downloaded just sends me straight into a "File Not Found" page.
It's understandable that things got a little out of "sync" on this track. No apologies necessary since I know you do a lot for the community.
I've installed your 6/3 version, and then swapped out the two files that Silder666 provided in the download in this post, and it looks good again. I think he combined CrisT86's extension with his. So it may be as easy adding his two files to your mod file and double-checking everything.
any guru's with SOL know hoiw we can can get positional "intermittent" fog/mist ? In forza its faked out and always in the same position, the weather update to ams2 today I think hits that nail on the head, if you starta track in early morning you get intermittent/variable fog/mist in patches across the track. I think a clip probably explaions what I mean a bit better. (Apologies I think its hard to see in the clip, maybe h264 compression is averaging it out, its more distinct in game) but scrub the clip from top of the hill then down the hill, and you will see fine patches of of it, in lap2 they are in different places so its like low cloud moving?
Can this be done in SOL?
Not a big fan of the street version, but the GT3 one is very hot!The new M4 GT3. ...big snozz and all. Love it or hate it. It's a bit much on the street car, but maybe more suited to the GT4 car, where the big nostrils fit better with the width and other features.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Youtube video of the AC version from January 2021.
I love this track, but i found few problems:RELEASED
BAKU CITY CIRCUIT 2021 Azerbaijan GP
CLOSE AS I CAN GET IT BASED ON PRACTICE FOOTAGE (will keep tweaking over the weekend if I find solutions to some errors)
WAS NOT A BIG FAN OF THIS TRACK BUT HAVING PUT SOME PROPER LAPS IN HAVE GROWN TO LOVE IT.
SKIN BASED ON BAKU_2019 VERSION OF CIRCUIT (no I can't alter turn 8 to new wider alternative)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a07u7anncr6om3i/baku_2019.rar/file
View attachment 1015111 View attachment 1015112 View attachment 1015113 View attachment 1015114 View attachment 1015115 View attachment 1015116 View attachment 1015117 View attachment 1015118 View attachment 1015120 View attachment 1015121 View attachment 1015122 View attachment 1015123 View attachment 1015124 View attachment 1015125 View attachment 1015126
https://sharemods.com/7e0j0v1gcsx2/singapore_2020.7z.htmlDoes anyone have singapore 2020 track??
Does anyone have singapore 2020 track??