Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,810 comments
TOM's Toyota Supra MA07 3.0 Turbo Gr.A 1988 (Minolta)

Original mod from ДЯДЯ ДИМА.

- Chasis and drivetrain reworked to match original performance.
- 3D model: rollcage, wheels, seat, steer, side exhaust.

View attachment 1015021
View attachment 1015019 View attachment 1015020 View attachment 1015018

Download link -->

Enjoy it.

You replaced the steering wheel with a smaller one but didn't replace/rescale the driver..?

Screenshot_ddm_toyota_supra_ma70_gra_ostss_vhe_hockenheim_6-6-121-10-47-6.jpg

The roll cage clips really badly through the A-pillar too.

Last edited:
RD is being ungodly slow for me today so I'll upload here first, was bored during the (very long) red flag in the Nurburgring 24hr so I tackled the lone Viper in the field (this car and the Dacia Logan are some cool stand outs, maybe someone can work on the latter). The car isn't the exact same of course, and the Lumirank is only for show, but it's the closest Competition Coupe we have in AC that I know of. Driver suit/helmet/pit crew later, maybe. Skin is for "DODGE VIPER GT2 COMPETITION COUPE 2008" on AssettoLand. If there's a better Competition Coupe, or better yet the GT3 model, I'd love to know!

aGF6W8M.png

Download here, or grab it on RD here.

Last edited:
Ghoults - Horsma Raceway v1.0 by Ghoults for AC 1.16.4
- Removed the wet layouts which are useless now with the CSP wet mod.

CSP 1.60 + SOL 1.6 + [any car with working wipers] = Wet layouts are worth having (and no weird shadow stripes either)

Also, as someone who hasn't used the CSP rain, what happens to your PB times? With wet layouts the wet PB times for each car/track are kept separate from the dry layouts (although they don't keep a record of which weather and track condition were actually chosen).

CSP 1.60 + SOL 1.6 + [any car with working wipers] = Wet layouts are worth having (and no weird shadow stripes either)

Also, as someone who hasn't used the CSP rain, what happens to your PB times? With wet layouts the wet PB times for each car/track are kept separate from the dry layouts (although they don't keep a record of which weather and track condition were actually chosen).

I update things for myself and share it with all of you, for me fake wet layout are useless (they are a wasting of space) but you can keep it from the original one and using them as you wish ;)

I update things for myself and share it with all of you, for me fake wet layout are useless (they are a wasting of space) but you can keep it from the original one and using them as you wish ;)

Understood. Just wanted to make the point that the wet layouts are not useless for everyone.

RD is being ungodly slow for me today so I'll upload here first, was bored during the (very long) red flag in the Nurburgring 24hr so I tackled the lone Viper in the field (this car and the Dacia Logan are some cool stand outs, maybe someone can work on the latter). The car isn't the exact same of course, and the Lumirank is only for show, but it's the closest Competition Coupe we have in AC that I know of. Driver suit/helmet/pit crew later, maybe. Skin is for "DODGE VIPER GT2 COMPETITION COUPE 2008" on AssettoLand. If there's a better Competition Coupe, or better yet the GT3 model, I'd love to know!

aGF6W8M.png

Download here.

great skin but I can't download it has 403 error on the download link

I don't know about a better version of Dubai but there was a current gen 911 GT3R mod from Toprace. Obviously, they don't have downloads anymore so if someone can publish it? (By the way that Porsche is a bit weird. They have almost 2Gb of skin in the folder of the car but the physics were unusable when i last tried. I am far from an expert but it was snapping everywhere in the middle of the corner. Assuming that car was mainly for screenshots??? I didn't like that mod so i deleted it.)

Does someone have this Porsche and might want to share it with me?

COMING SOON
Le Castellet ,CIRCUIT PAUL RICARD 2021 GP

I CAN HONESTLY SAY AFTER PUTTING SOME LAPS IN ON THIS NEW 2021 VERSION, THAT IT IS A TRUELY STUNNING ACHIEVMENT BY @marc_13000
YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY IT.
I AM JUST GOING TO ADD SOME COLOUR TWEAKS AND RACE POSITION SPONSORS BEFORE RACE WEEKEND RELEASE BUT THAT DESERVES NO CREDIT AT ALL COMPARED TO WHAT HAS BEEN CREATED ALREADY WHILST I'VE BEEN DOING MONACO AND BAKU.
WELL DONE @marc_13000 THIS IS EXCEPTIONAL.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_paul_ricard_2021_6-6-121-12-35-31.jpg

So does anyone have the URD Maures GTR 97? Can you confirm that the windshield wiper flops around when you are driving? I am trying to see if the mod is just broken or if it is something else I have installed that is causing it. Removing the wiper animation file from the animation folder takes care of it but obviously the wipers no longer work. Any help would be appreciated.
I had the same issue and contacted them. Do the following to resolve the issue.

In every skin folder of the car edit the ext_config file and remove this block.
Code:
[WIPERS]

v1.01
Update road shaders
integrated skin by Masscot

This is looking better and better. Thanks for releasing and updating this with some input from others.

To improve the overall look of the track even more, the grass color should be a deeper, richer green, and maybe some of the trees could be a little darker. These "diarrhea green" colors make the mod look outdated, and this is very likely something carried over from the old mod. You could make the adjustments yourself, or contact @slider666 and coordinate with him, as he's made great grass and tree improvements to several mods (he has a few he's working on now).

...or @CrisT86 is also making some nice updates.

Image: This grass color is distracting. A richer, deeper green, and some "tree tweaks" would make more of a difference than most would expect.

Screenshot_russell_alexis_mk14_actk_ponteveque_6-5-121-7-6-46.jpg

Last edited:
... So I made a new fast and pit lane and some new sideline. Now the track finally can be used to racing against the AI. It is a very short and technical track.

Just copy my files into the track folder....[/MEDIA]

My additional files:
Don't work with your AI :(
"AI spline might be missing or broken"

2021-06-06T15:31:24:916 [17000] | PERF | Applying VAO patch `'D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches\nikkocircuit.vao-patch'` to `KN5: nikkocircuit.kn5, class: Node [1]`: 343 meshes, 30.2 ms
2021-06-06T15:31:25:216 [17000] | INFO | AI spline load: content/tracks/nikkocircuit/ai/fast_lane.ai
2021-06-06T15:31:25:245 [17000] | PERF | Initialize straights for 'fast_lane', start
2021-06-06T15:31:25:245 [17000] | PERF | Initialize straights for 'fast_lane', end
2021-06-06T15:31:25:733 [17000] | ERROR | Crash! Trying to generate nice dump: 000000CCD54FC0C0
2021-06-06T15:31:25:733 [17000] | INFO | Create dump at: C:\Users\UTILIS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\u3qo.0

Last edited:
Is there a good truck mod for AC. I see mention of VTRC trucks above. Is that the best one? Is the physics convincing?

I played Reiza's Formula Truck some years ago - it was fantastic

I am currently doing major detective work via google to trace the trucks they used plus the skins for the official digital series.
I have the VTRC trucks and legions updated version and the old school ones Merc plus Iveco from AMS i imagine.

Such fun to race and look ace in replays.
There is this
http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports
click where it says "here" and i sends you to a link to something called SimSync
I believe the other trucks and skins lies in that but i am a bit scared to go clicking on it having read that it gets into the exe of AC.

Don't get me wrong i don't worry there is any malice in it, as it is official, just not come across this before.

A long time ago I asked for a better version of Nikko Circuit, because the old one was very basic (https://acmods.net/tracks/nikko-circuit/).

Recently somebody named NOON made a much better version and posted it on Youtube. Unfortunately this is a drift version, so even the included fast_lane was not useable for AI racing (probably it was only used to making the map). So I made a new fast and pit lane and some new sideline. Now the track finally can be used to racing against the AI. It is a very short and technical track.

Just copy my files into the track folder.

Track:

My additional files:

Yes! Thank you, I love NOON version of Nikko, great to drift and now thanks to you great for racing as well!

I am currently doing major detective work via google to trace the trucks they used plus the skins for the official digital series.
I have the VTRC trucks and legions updated version and the old school ones Merc plus Iveco from AMS i imagine.

Such fun to race and look ace in replays.
There is this
http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports
click where it says "here" and i sends you to a link to something called SimSync
I believe the other trucks and skins lies in that but i am a bit scared to go clicking on it having read that it gets into the exe of AC.

Don't get me wrong I don't worry there is any malice in it, as it is official, just not come across this before.

The Sim Sync thing isn't an issue, my game works well even after doing that. If you have any doubt that it will disturb your car/track folder rename the original folder and make new empty folders with the same names. The cars and skins will be added to the new folder that you made.

This system is used for Esports stuff to avoid any confusion and so that everyone has the latest content.

Helsinki International Circuit v1.0

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_rmi_hesinkigp_6-6-121-14-48-40.jpg
Screenshot_tc_legends_alpine_a110_rmi_hesinkigp_6-6-121-15-36-42.jpg
Screenshot_asr_1991_benetton_b191_rmi_hesinkigp_4-6-121-16-30-45.jpg
Screenshot_asr_1991_benetton_b191_rmi_hesinkigp_4-6-121-16-32-5.jpg

"Helsinki International Circuit is a located on the outskirts of the Finnish capitol city of Helsinki (its not on any map however). Famous for its infamy, or lack there-of, was it, is it? It is what was? What could be is showcased by its unique design and presentation, as any great track should, or will. With its elevation changes, sweeping fast turns or the devastating accuracy needed to perfect its (in)famous Turn 8 uphill hairpin, the 5.2km layout provides for finding a lap time only a great driver can achieve, as many great Finnish drivers have, or will you?. The double 650m back-straight of the long F1 approved layout (complete with DRS zones) combined with a 750m front straight will prove for both driver and machine. Perfect for vehicles of all types... past, present or future the shorter National layout will ensure hours of close battles to come, or relive or however you desire to create it

As unique as its fictional status, is the location being the most northern track on the schedule. The track has no artificial lights but supports night racing during the mid-summer months and can be safely run from 4am to 11pm. The Finnish people are great hosts and provide a little humor in the placing numerous fake palm trees along the backside straight... a little summer fun gift and big TERVETULOA to all" - m.wood 2021

Features:
Full 38 pit/grid
Physical road mesh
CSP RainFx, GrassFX, VAO
AI, loading screens, starting lights, animated flags
Extra trackside cams for both layouts
DRS zones *2 for Intl, 1 for Nat layouts
2 default skins *disable banners for more "F1" feel
Many extras! Many fun!

Credits;
Thanks to @erenschumacher for permission to convert his Rfactor2 track

@erenschumacher - Original 3d model for rFactor2
@RMi_wood - conversion, grass, texture/shaders, skins, config, lighting
@shi - layouts, pits/grid, tree replacement, moving billboards, shaders/config , physical mesh, more...
@racealot - extended track cams

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
has anyone done any cams for the 2018 road atlanta track? I have searched but have not found any. I did find the retexture that was recently released and think it is great.
Guys, maybe someone can help, I searched the forum for Road Atlanta 2018 and only found this mention of retexture ponting to a version of 2017!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/road-atlanta.18293/ and the update in dec 2018 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/road-atlanta.18293/updates#resource-update-43442

Does anyone know if there's any update to this track?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back