Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
Maybe you can clone the car and make 2 variants and define different ai_default setups for both. In that way, you can achieve what you have mentioned.

Yep this looks like the way to go....gonna start trying to do some pace testing now..

Imola 1995-2005 v1.10
View attachment 1016741

changelog by @shi :
- reworked trees
- adjusted shaders
- adjusted CSP config
- new grass / sand textures
- added overlays.ini
- new map
- new VAO
- added loading screens

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
great job congratulations.
But I would rename the name of the track.
I would put Imola 1995-2004. In 2005 and 2006 the track skin was totally different.
it had green curbs with white stripes.

@TheRealCeeBee
Oval track racing.. what am I missing, because there are heaps of oval tracks, but, i just tried a few in races, and, well, after 3 laps i was falling asleep from boredom, with BOP cars the field, position essentially remains exactly the same as no cornering skill or agression make any difference, its like a merry go round of tedium.. is there a specific kind of car this gets exciting in? what is the draw?
It seems like such a long time ago now, but there were many times where Nascar Racing 2003 would hold my interest for many laps or as long as I could stay on track, at Daytona or Talladega, trying to stay outta trouble and not loose the draft, watch the fuel and the tires, make a pit strategy as laps wore on and then try to work to the front of the pack, only to loose grip on the front in the corner and drift up and get shuffled back to 23rd spot and try to get back up front again and stay there before the laps ran out. Racing in a pack so close together for such a long time is difficult and you cannot loose concentration for a second or your switching to playing Battlefield 1942.:banghead:
Here's an old screenshot from Talladega from '06 I think. I still have all my game folders and mods on an old HDD.
talladega 06.png

Turning left and right, road racing, has always been interesting to me and even more so lately with all the fantastic mods available by everyone in this community and becoming even more interested WEC and GT series' all over the world... but every now and then I'll fire up The Brickyard and a bunch of Indy cars and struggle to stay with the lead pack and try to time it and be up front when the laps run out.
But then, that's with all good racing, right?

imagine this hanging out of the window of a supra with glued on 6 inch exhaust caps, 45 degree camber and eminem blaring on the radio, shouting "mad skidz brah"..

Im just mad I dont know how to do it.. i tried it on my dd1 and nearly broke my wrists :lol::lol::lol:
hahaha I'd feel soo ridiculous, firstly for the car, secondly for my outfit (I hate shirts with no sleeves), and lastly for everything else :lol:
I'm playing on an xbox controller at the time, so I'm safe from any wrist calamities, but I also seem not to excel at drifting, that's why I very seldom try :lol:

v1.02
green texture removal in pits
fix truck blocked in the fence

Thanks @__EASY__ , here's a quick ai version, if you want it. I didn't do a lot of testing, probably not perfect, but I think it will be okay for now. Like someone mentioned, if you could ever move those pit spot to the right sometime, that would be great.

Remove all .candidate, .bin, and fast lane with grid.ai files, etc., in ai folder for clean install.

Attachments

• actk_jarama ai KevinK2.7z.txt
    354.9 KB · Views: 44
This one's pretty interesting imo. Had no initial expectation for it whatsoever yet it's quite polished and belongs more into the "better" category. It even has LODs :eek: The only downside personally is the lack of liveries for it (one proper and another one with improper alpha/ao).

Yes, I found it in a pack including the well-known ACC GT3 cars and it had this gem, too bad it only came with 2 skins. There are also some extras working through the CSP hotkeys, in case anyone doesn't know. It appears to be an improved version of the Bentley 2019 released here in the thread, but I must be mistaken, it must be another conversion.

Last edited:
looking for a way to batch convert a folder of DDS from one dds type to another, anyone got some leads on how to do this? Apparently can be done in 3dsimed, but i cant find it if it exists.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back