Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,803 comments
TRACK UPDATE - COMING SOON (SOON SOON SOON)

13X - AA Homestead v2.0

- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
- New TV Cams

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/4mfpg1ab255m/13X_Homestead_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.txt.html

A HUGE thanks to @damone13x for the well divided meshes/materials which gave me the ability to balance the lights and the performance as max as possible and save a lot of time (btw it has required 5-6 hours in total for now this update, so a lot of time anyway XD)

View attachment 1017240View attachment 1017243View attachment 1017245View attachment 1017241View attachment 1017238 View attachment 1017239 View attachment 1017247

I´ve done a 2021 track skin for this track, some time ago already, but hey, time flies in this thread, so here again:

https://we.tl/t-tHTzgEf76i

Does anybody know if theres a Panther DeVille floating around for AC? would be cool to cruise some freeroams in one.......... and absolutely without doing an evil laugh in the doing so :P

GrassFX for the Jyllandsringen track on RD :

8iZekIl.jpg

Might be a bit ****, first time I do this.

https://we.tl/t-LOmZVSjGek

edit : credit goes to whoever made the GrassFX for Knockhill. You're a lifesaver.

This is the config file I have for it that's in the extension-config-tracks-loaded folder.

This track is great, but it has a track limits issue near the end of the lap that affects both AC and RSR LiveTiming.

Attachments

• Jyllandsringen_extension_config.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 31
I´ve done a 2021 track skin for this track, some time ago already, but hey, time flies in this thread, so here again:

https://we.tl/t-tHTzgEf76i

I had on my HDD, but i was completely removed from my mind that i have it, thanks for this remember :)

And for the skin of course

This is the config file I have for it that's in the extension-config-tracks-loaded folder.

This track is great, but it has a track limits issue near the end of the lap that affects both AC and RSR LiveTiming.

I have this track on my HDD since 1492, i want to update, but i still need to find a way to import the kn5 to blender without **** up everything, i really like this track, but it requires for me a full overhaul for the grass textures wich are not consistent and quality for the latest version of AC

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody here from the team of Content Manager?

Could it be possible to make an update for adding livery selection screen for online lobbies?

And maybe integrated RainFX for paid version?

Does anybody here from the team of Content Manager?

Could it be possible to make an update for adding livery selection screen for online lobbies?

And maybe integrated RainFX for paid version?

Just contact directly Ilja, is way faster than asking here ;)
when i contacted him few months ago he replied in less than few hours

A quick Q about Content Manager...
I am trying to clean up my library of cars and tracks and in doing so I am changing the Tags for everything as the vast majority have ridiculous Tags that make no sense to the car or just aren't helpful.
Anyway, I have just gone to add opponents to a race and used the Tags feature and there is a lot of green in the list (some Tags are green and others just have a green dot) what does this mean?

Untitled.png

As I said earlier:

I tried Naomi Model Extractor with QuickBMS but it didn't find anything, just gave not found errors. I did some Googling and those filetypes aren't listed as commonly used model files so no idea where to go with it.
I'm looking for a way to import but I can't find anything, it's true, it has a very strange format, different from DC.

Those files must be repackaged before importing

* edit

it must be compressed these files weigh very little

Last edited:
A quick Q about Content Manager...
I am trying to clean up my library of cars and tracks and in doing so I am changing the Tags for everything as the vast majority have ridiculous Tags that make no sense to the car or just aren't helpful.
Anyway, I have just gone to add opponents to a race and used the Tags feature and there is a lot of green in the list (some Tags are green and others just have a green dot) what does this mean?

View attachment 1017351

The green dot in content manager means that it's something recently added, so if you've got a car recently that has that particular tag, the tag will be marked with a green dot to let you know that there's something recently downloaded in there.

I have updated Alcañiz, I have set a horizon, but it will be the first thing that I erase with the retexture because I am already modeling the central hill and some building, I will make most of the buildings similar to reality, but only on one side, because most of the time you are between narrow streets, and that is an advantage when developing

the angle of the corners is the only good thing it has done, but it suits me perfectly, I'm just going to have to actually deal with the heights of the track terrain and those bumps and jumps

When editing you find many errors, textures on top of others, I had to reposition some elements because they were clipping and it looked a lot,
Doing this I have realized that I have enough room to re-edit because when I put textures with higher resolution everything will be smaller, so the base is not so bad.
I'm not going to be left with a sloppy conversion, I'm going to elevate this to AC standards

By the way, watch out for the ai, it's better than I thought, it fits very well in the curves and runs a lot, I have added more pit, up to 30, be careful with this ... narrow circuits + hairpins + many cars = that can go wrong? :lol:

edit: looool look at 3:48 this skyline and calibras jumping hahahahah

Last edited:
From Fiecebook. This is not my mod.

Assetto Corsa Our Racing Simulator shared an album.

Ferrari 512 TR (1994) v1.0

Our Racing Simulator

On this sunny Sunday afternoon it is my honour to present you a hot-blooded Italian goddess with a 4.9-liter rear-mounted flat-12 Boxer heart, and a smooth Pininfarina body with curves to die for.
2764.png

This is a personal project I kept secret for years, as I do with many others. I never felt I could do it justice with my skill set until last year when I decided to work towards a possible release of my version. But let's think of this as more of an homage.
1f642.png

The 512TR was designed by the legendary Pininfarina. The Testarossa name paid homage to the famed World Sportscar Champion 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa sports racing car. Testa Rossa, which literally means "red head" in Italian, refers to the red-painted cam covers sported by the cars 12-cylinder engine.

A remaster of A3DR's mod, a top 3d modeller and a top mod, so understandably, my version has to be really special to deserve a release. I took note from other versions out there and added more realistic colours like Velo's version, added some 3d objects from another very old version whose author is unknown. Since this was a fantastic mod to begin with, I made sure to make it insanely beautiful and bespoke in my own unique style. I feel it now deserves to be shared with you all.

As usual, I have remastered the 3d objects, shaders, textures, physics and skins to a large extent, and the amount of work, attention to detail and focus on quality is something else. I hope it will make you fall in love all over again with this classic Ferrari, this fantastic mod.

Massive thanks to Alberto Daniel Russo and his collaborators for this mod and to my collaborators and friends that helped me make my version so special.
1f64f.png

Credits
Alberto Daniel Russo - Creator
Jason Coates - Physics
9kret9 - Texture Updates
shadow118 - Nero Shadow License Plate
Nizar Razzouk - Full Beams, Clock and Warning Dash Lights Implementation
Soma Ito - Lights Refractions
Dan Bucsa - Full mod remaster...

MegaNZ link for mod download:
https://mega.nz/file/yipT0YrC#B1OYgkOGXZaxrmVbdgIqPxFiV4Z_8JcpneQfXRbnQ5c

***Please install manually by unpacking the mod and copying the "content" folder into your AC folder and always delete the previous version, otherwise you are not getting the full experience.***

Donate:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/paradiselostandfound

Mod Photo Album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

“The great traumas are easier: you can always work your way through to reason.”
Enzo Ferrari.

Till' next time.
270c.png

199385754_4547105598635969_6357919430398536577_n.png

From Fiecebook. This is not my mod.

Assetto Corsa Our Racing Simulator shared an album.

Ferrari 512 TR (1994) v1.0

Our Racing Simulator

On this sunny Sunday afternoon it is my honour to present you a hot-blooded Italian goddess with a 4.9-liter rear-mounted flat-12 Boxer heart, and a smooth Pininfarina body with curves to die for.
2764.png

This is a personal project I kept secret for years, as I do with many others. I never felt I could do it justice with my skill set until last year when I decided to work towards a possible release of my version. But let's think of this as more of an homage.
1f642.png

The 512TR was designed by the legendary Pininfarina. The Testarossa name paid homage to the famed World Sportscar Champion 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa sports racing car. Testa Rossa, which literally means "red head" in Italian, refers to the red-painted cam covers sported by the cars 12-cylinder engine.

A remaster of A3DR's mod, a top 3d modeller and a top mod, so understandably, my version has to be really special to deserve a release. I took note from other versions out there and added more realistic colours like Velo's version, added some 3d objects from another very old version whose author is unknown. Since this was a fantastic mod to begin with, I made sure to make it insanely beautiful and bespoke in my own unique style. I feel it now deserves to be shared with you all.

As usual, I have remastered the 3d objects, shaders, textures, physics and skins to a large extent, and the amount of work, attention to detail and focus on quality is something else. I hope it will make you fall in love all over again with this classic Ferrari, this fantastic mod.

Massive thanks to Alberto Daniel Russo and his collaborators for this mod and to my collaborators and friends that helped me make my version so special.
1f64f.png

Credits
Alberto Daniel Russo - Creator
Jason Coates - Physics
9kret9 - Texture Updates
shadow118 - Nero Shadow License Plate
Nizar Razzouk - Full Beams, Clock and Warning Dash Lights Implementation
Soma Ito - Lights Refractions
Dan Bucsa - Full mod remaster...

MegaNZ link for mod download:
https://mega.nz/file/yipT0YrC#B1OYgkOGXZaxrmVbdgIqPxFiV4Z_8JcpneQfXRbnQ5c

***Please install manually by unpacking the mod and copying the "content" folder into your AC folder and always delete the previous version, otherwise you are not getting the full experience.***

Donate:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/paradiselostandfound

Mod Photo Album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

“The great traumas are easier: you can always work your way through to reason.”
Enzo Ferrari.

Till' next time.
270c.png

199385754_4547105598635969_6357919430398536577_n.png
Of all the car models, I would think that A3DR’s models would be the one of the last that need a visual upgrade. But to each their own.

Here's Detroit 2021 (based on detroit 2017 by rainmaker/enders)

I tweaked a bunch of materials, added some reflections here and there, made more realistic looking but still simple grass, tweaked the night lighting, got rid of the weird looking tower and replaced it with the one from the 2012 version, animated the flags, added some rain, replaced some sponsors and logos with 2021 equivalents, and incorporated the bumpier NAGP road mesh instead of the original. It's not a masterpiece, but it's cool.

This version is just stunning to look at and to drive (except when I spin because of my own incompetence :lol:). Thank you very much for improving the existing versions, this might become my new go-to track for car mods

Hopefully someone can help me out. It seems on some of my cars that it's almost like the rev limiter is kicking in early even though I am nowhere near full revs. Kind of like the engine is sputtering at high rpm. Happens with the Formula Hybrid 2021 and the ASR Formula cars, among others. Pedals are all calibrated correctly. Can't seem to figure it out.

TRACK UPDATE - COMING SOON (SOON SOON SOON)

13X - AA Homestead v2.0

- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
- New TV Cams

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/4mfpg1ab255m/13X_Homestead_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.txt.html

A HUGE thanks to @damone13x for the well divided meshes/materials which gave me the ability to balance the lights and the performance as max as possible and save a lot of time (btw it has required 5-6 hours in total for now this update, so a lot of time anyway XD)

View attachment 1017240View attachment 1017243View attachment 1017245View attachment 1017241View attachment 1017238 View attachment 1017239 View attachment 1017247

So when I download this, it is a single file that has some crazy writing in it. Not an ext config I have ever seen before.

the file name is 13x_homestead_new_ext_config__TV_cams_by_crisT86.rar

not sure what to do with it. Not sure why it is just not named ext_config

Last edited:
the file name is 13x_homestead_new_ext_config__TV_cams_by_crisT86.rar

not sure what to do with it. Not sure why it is just not named ext_config

Enable file extensions in Windows:
"This option is easily accessible in File Explorer on Windows 8 and 10. Click the “View” tab on the ribbon. Activate the “File name extensions” box in the Show/hide section to toggle file extensions on or off. File Explorer will remember this setting until you disable it in the future"

So the file name will end in ".txt", delete this, confirm and it will actually be a normal rar file xD

Enable file extensions in Windows:
"This option is easily accessible in File Explorer on Windows 8 and 10. Click the “View” tab on the ribbon. Activate the “File name extensions” box in the Show/hide section to toggle file extensions on or off. File Explorer will remember this setting until you disable it in the future"

So the file name will end in ".txt", delete this, confirm and it will actually be a normal rar file xD

Thanks....that got it. so I see there are extra things in this download. I have track version 1.2. I take it that I need an updated version.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back