Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Maybe I missed something, but some cars, like a Honda S2000, have a setting in the setup menu, to remove the roof. RSS has this to "ghost" the halo, and a few other mods have similar features.

Since the roof can be removed in the showroom, could this feature be added for this mod?
It's bind to extra A key
upload_2021-6-16_15-26-17.png

-AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY WORK- "Mod Authors JK Yuri Blake & Abbo90" Nissan Skyline 2000-GTR (KPGC10) Stock [MEDIA=googledrive
1Z5mWYyqZUjcKYBoU2coi2rD7dblzqOa7[/MEDIA]

Turbo Version (Good pairing for using the sound with ACL 2000GTR Turbo)

Many thanks for the Skylines. I changed all tyres radius in tyres.ini to 0.3 to fix the floating tyres, and graphic offset in car.ini to GRAPHICS_OFFSET=0,-0.45,-0.12 to increase the graphical ground clearance a bit. Replaced the rim and tyres shaders to Kunos standard.
It is still missing the interior idle engine sounds.
20210616192934_1.jpg

skylines2.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I gave up on editing the VRC California track, skin-wise. It is a mess. Most of the assets are placed around the track several times, so each advert is around 4-5 times. It´s like from the old Kunos days. Makes no sense to publish that without looking rubbish. I will stick to the DDM version so far. It has the most realistic ads around the track and even more track variant to choose from.

Btw, in the xxx_models.ini of each VRC track variant, there is a spelling error: the file should be used as walls.kn5 but in the folder the file is called wall.kn5 (without the "s"). I figured it out while extracting the .dds files.

Any chance of releasing what you had done so far? Even if it just covers the pit building and that BeerMaster building, it would be a big improvement.

Last edited:
Guys, I gave up on editing the VRC California track, skin-wise. It is a mess. Most of the assets are placed around the track several times, so each advert is around 4-5 times. It´s like from the old Kunos days. Makes no sense to publish that without looking rubbish. I will stick to the DDM version so far. It has the most realistic ads around the track and even more track variant to choose from.

Btw, in the xxx_models.ini of each VRC track variant, there is a spelling error: the file should be used as walls.kn5 but in the folder the file is called wall.kn5 (without the "s"). I figured it out while extracting the .dds files.
Can't be a huge job to remap the adboards and separate them out for more variation possibilities?

Can't be a huge job to remap the adboards and separate them out for more variation possibilities?

I don´t have the knowledge / tool to do so, I only edit existing dds files. But yes, that would be a lot better even if I think VRC should do that, at least they charge 3.50 € for that.

@ZombieBoy1978 sure I will share the file later on today.

Thanks to the tracklist posted by gutbomb ... [B
Adria Raceway
Folder Name:[/B] aa_AdriaRaceway
Author: 13x (@damone13x)
Download: https://mega.nz/file/LXoGTaiJ#kgWPUIlufFnamoTwAOlemw7sky3l8eiM0lEShu1MSUM
This is a really great rendition of this track. The only comment I have on it at all is that it's bumpier than Mitja's version but maybe it's supposed to be bumpy? No graphical artifacts, it's not super bright, and it's a joy to drive on. I give this version the edge.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For who doesn't know ... here it is the ADRIA - GRAND PRIX - Layout 2020 ... take a look!
... and read the info to discover more about the circuit ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm using Assetto Corsa with the keyboard because my steering wheel is actually broken (in the meantime I'm earning some money so I can afford a new one) and I've just experienced this with some cars: if I make a turn while I'm driving the steering wheel in game doesn't reach the end of its travel, making me lose the trajectory completely; instead, if I turn from a standstill, the steering wheel in game turns completely, but as soon as I accelerate, the steering wheel goes back to its position even if I'm continuing to press the button to turn, making the car set a trajectory I don't want. I know it's a bit confusing (and I hope I've written it correctly) so I'll leave you with a video I made that will help you better understand my situation. I hope someone can help me

Edit: Car in the video is the the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 on Crema Test Complex (one of the creation of my friend @RMi_wood). Actually I'm experimentig this sort of problem with RSS Formula cars

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm using Assetto Corsa with the keyboard because my steering wheel is actually broken

Edit: Car in the video is the the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 on Crema Test Complex (one of the creation of my friend @RMi_wood). Actually I'm experimentig this sort of problem with RSS Formula cars

hope you get your wheel soon!

Thanks for the nice comment about Crema... it will have an update soon.
(as for Prato, I still need to put the best parts from several contributors (thank you) into one cohesive release)

My goal is to release both tracks together here and on RD simultaneously... so be patient.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For who doesn't know ... here it is the ADRIA - GRAND PRIX - Layout 2020 ... take a look!
... and read the info to discover more about the circuit ;)

Well the track in the video is old now 'cause the track has been reworked in 2021 so the total lenght is now about 4 km despite the old 2.7 km, Ireally hope someone can work on it soon...

Here it is the RacingCircuitinfo so you can compare the old vs new layout: https://www.racingcircuits.info/europe/italy/adria.html

And here you go the onboard video while they were still finishing the track:

Last edited:
Captura.png

Captura1.png

Captura2.png

Captura3.png

Still far from the end, but things are already being seen

I confess that the negative criticism from people when seeing the first conversion pass is pushing me to be a very perfectionist with this, so I'm sure it's going to go far in time, I'm going to finish it, sure, but this is going to delay.

Because now yes or yes this has to be like a walk through Alcañiz in google maps

Last edited:
Hey all, long time lurker (must have scoured the last 500 pages), first time poster.

I have a couple of minor problems with CSP/Sol:

1. Whenever I get on the track, when the game puts me in the car, there are always some drops in my windshield no matter the weather, which start disappearing as I move from the pit.

2. Smart shadows is drawing/rendering shadows 1m in front of the car and it's really distracting, I've fiddled with the first value of "distances for interior" and it starts drawing them further away, but then it loses all it's detail and starts twitching, haven't been able to make it draw proper shadows without it being right in front of me as I drive.

Any and all help appreciated, love your guys' work!

-try disabling rain in ingame sol app, weatherfx debug afair..
-for starters I would try to reset smart shadows option

Not sure what I'm looking for here, this is what I get when I come into the game from CM
Untitled.png

When I debug rain, it starts raining.

As for the smart shadows, they don't have a reset button, but I think I put it back to default values after I tested it, these are my settings:
bdbdbdfb.JPG

Thank you for helping

..then perhaps try disabling auto rain in weather app, if its enabled, as for shadows I've no idea why that happens, if nothing works, IMO reinstall sol/csp

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back