- 161

- Aveiro
It's bind to extra A key
View attachment 1017812
Does this work for every car? I mean, can I just put like "rear_wing.ksanim" and the whole rear wing dissappears when I press the extra A key?
It's bind to extra A key
View attachment 1017812
I haven't seen this type of racing before. Could be a fun mod.
EDIT --> Once I knew what to look for (thanks @pedrocaseiro), I found this...
https://www.acfligue.org/acfl-kart-cross-slicks/
![]()
You can link any animation yesDoes this work for every car? I mean, can I just put like "rear_wing.ksanim" and the whole rear wing dissappears when I press the extra A key?
-AGAIN THIS IS NOT MY WORK- "Mod Authors JK Yuri Blake & Abbo90" Nissan Skyline 2000-GTR (KPGC10) Stock [MEDIA=googledrive1Z5mWYyqZUjcKYBoU2coi2rD7dblzqOa7[/MEDIA]
Turbo Version (Good pairing for using the sound with ACL 2000GTR Turbo)
I haven't seen this type of racing before. Could be a fun mod.
EDIT --> Once I knew what to look for (thanks @pedrocaseiro), I found this...
https://www.acfligue.org/acfl-kart-cross-slicks/
![]()
Guys, I gave up on editing the VRC California track, skin-wise. It is a mess. Most of the assets are placed around the track several times, so each advert is around 4-5 times. It´s like from the old Kunos days. Makes no sense to publish that without looking rubbish. I will stick to the DDM version so far. It has the most realistic ads around the track and even more track variant to choose from.
Btw, in the xxx_models.ini of each VRC track variant, there is a spelling error: the file should be used as walls.kn5 but in the folder the file is called wall.kn5 (without the "s"). I figured it out while extracting the .dds files.
So it looks like I had the AssettoLand one, but with skins that don't work on it.
You wouldn't have a download link for that RTM on you mentioned, would you?
Can't be a huge job to remap the adboards and separate them out for more variation possibilities?Guys, I gave up on editing the VRC California track, skin-wise. It is a mess. Most of the assets are placed around the track several times, so each advert is around 4-5 times. It´s like from the old Kunos days. Makes no sense to publish that without looking rubbish. I will stick to the DDM version so far. It has the most realistic ads around the track and even more track variant to choose from.
Btw, in the xxx_models.ini of each VRC track variant, there is a spelling error: the file should be used as walls.kn5 but in the folder the file is called wall.kn5 (without the "s"). I figured it out while extracting the .dds files.
Sorry...Holy Moly,
That looks really great.👍
I'm waiting for the release ...
But couldn't you have posted that a few days earlier?
I've screwed on the previously published version and as far as possible already fixed most of it, damn it. I could have saved myself.![]()
Can't be a huge job to remap the adboards and separate them out for more variation possibilities?
NPSorry...![]()
Dragster who ported a Nardo? you have the link?After the Countach I'm planning to do these two scrapped the Nardo since someone ported a better one from PGR 3.
Alfa Romeo TI 2.0 Twin spark (GT6) and W Motors Fenyr Supersport (CSR2).
View attachment 1017768
View attachment 1017769
Dragster who ported a Nardo? you have the link?
Thanks to the tracklist posted by gutbomb ... [BAdria Raceway
Folder Name:[/B] aa_AdriaRaceway
Author: 13x (@damone13x)
Download: https://mega.nz/file/LXoGTaiJ#kgWPUIlufFnamoTwAOlemw7sky3l8eiM0lEShu1MSUM
This is a really great rendition of this track. The only comment I have on it at all is that it's bumpier than Mitja's version but maybe it's supposed to be bumpy? No graphical artifacts, it's not super bright, and it's a joy to drive on. I give this version the edge.
Not finished yet.Dragster who ported a Nardo? you have the link?
Can you tell me how?
For who doesn't know ... here it is the ADRIA - GRAND PRIX - Layout 2020 ... take a look!
... and read the info to discover more about the circuit
Hey guys, I'm using Assetto Corsa with the keyboard because my steering wheel is actually broken
Edit: Car in the video is the the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 on Crema Test Complex (one of the creation of my friend @RMi_wood). Actually I'm experimentig this sort of problem with RSS Formula cars
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For who doesn't know ... here it is the ADRIA - GRAND PRIX - Layout 2020 ... take a look!
... and read the info to discover more about the circuit
-try disabling rain in ingame sol app, weatherfx debug afair..
-for starters I would try to reset smart shadows option
..then perhaps try disabling auto rain in weather app, if its enabled, as for shadows I've no idea why that happens, if nothing works, IMO reinstall sol/csp