Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,758 comments
this track ???

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that from Dirt 3? Michigan rallycross track as far as i remember. One of my all time favorite games. Actually, the one who got me started 😊.

Edit: not the game who got me started, Colin Mcrae Rally 2005 was the one, my mistake.
sssshhhh (\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\rmi_dirt3_michiganrally)

Last edited:
For my ban to have been so quick (Literally within 4-5 seconds of sending my message), this tells me that one of the people arguing was one of the admins, or at least one of the people with banning power, which makes the whole thing even more concerning if their admins behave such ways verbally, following up with a completely unnecessary ban in retaliation to a simple calm request, with no warning.

It's no big deal to me really, I didn't have any strong connection to the server, I just think people who are thinking of getting involved with Toprace in any form should be aware of this.
Well I mean there’s people on the TopRace discord that will tell you to kill yourself if you post a screenshot they don’t like or doesn’t meet their standards of quality, so what did you expect?

(For the record I didn’t receive any such messages but I’ve seen plenty enough to know)

PAUL RICARD 2021 @marc_13000 @Blackcelica
superb achievement thank you for your work !
but knowing this track well to go to see races, I noticed that the new stands are missing, is it possible to add them ?
otherwise I have a friend who added them for my personal use and I find it to be more realistic, that's just my opinion ....

View attachment 1062074

View attachment 1062075
View attachment 1062079

View attachment 1062081
I was thinking the same. Also there are little yellow curbs missing, and some poles. But the final version of the track is still very good

but knowing this track well to go to see races, I noticed that the new stands are missing, is it possible to add them ?
otherwise I have a friend who added them for my personal use and I find it to be more realistic, that's just my opinion ....

View attachment 1062074

View attachment 1062075
View attachment 1062079

View attachment 1062081
Yes with the new tribunes it would be great and more realistic. Is it possible add tribunes?Please... thank you.

View attachment 1062074

View attachment 1062075
View attachment 1062079

View attachment 1062081

Also, Turn 1 is shaped...interestingly.

This is ingame
20210623185422_1.jpg

This is how it's supposed to be...
Unbenannt.PNG

To top off this final update with all the extra sponsor boards, I have updated the skin to be compatible, added back in the darker tarmac and tree colours, the DRS zones, lighting, rainFX and grassFX. That should be it for Paul Ricard. Great final update @marc_13000
Let's hope it doesn't get stolen this time.
could we do overwrite or does it need to clean install?

I'm usually contemplating the lint in my navel.
Apologies, what was I thinking...but seriously, I don't think the racing line should depend on track surface or (at least in reality) changing tyre marks. A track looking too clean is more about immersion to me.

Last edited:
Hi lets see if this helps you:

I just looked into the config folder in the GitHub link & i saw this:

https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...onfig/blob/master/config/tracks/_shinjuku.ini

Was it for a track that i never heard of before??? I never seen it. Are there any download links for this track???

EDIT: NVM i found it inside the .ini file.

Last edited:
Well I mean there’s people on the TopRace discord that will tell you to kill yourself if you post a screenshot they don’t like or doesn’t meet their standards of quality, so what did you expect?

(For the record I didn’t receive any such messages but I’ve seen plenty enough to know)
Wasn't aware of this prior, so I'm just trying to create some awareness.

A quick word of warning to anyone thinking of supporting the Toprace modding group, their staff/admins are incredibly sensitive.

I was in their Discord server reading through some of the channels and in one channel, a few guys were arguing with an incredibly low level of maturity, I just simply left a message asking them to take the argument to DMs and within a few seconds after sending the message, I was removed from their server. No Warning. Nothing.

I think this is a very poor act from any modding group or community. Keep this in mind when thinking of speaking to any of their members or supporting any of their mods.
I just got discord for the mods.....I tried once asking a question about a skin.....and all I got was " If you want it...make it yourself "..SMH...most of them are wanna be keyboard warriors that wouldn't have the balls to say anything like they do face to face

Not sure if anyone is interested but as Euro 2020 (21) is on I decided to do some fictional skins of each participating team using the ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR 20 mod
EDIT: Link Removed - See post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2615#post-13437975

I will leave the skins up but will be adding more

Italy, Belgium, Germany & England included - Numbered according to rank in tournament.

__custom_showroom_1624477777.jpg
__custom_showroom_1624481766.jpg
__custom_showroom_1624486707.jpg
__custom_showroom_1624557598.jpg
Screenshot_acfsk_911_rsr_20_spa_24-5-121-16-5-8.jpg
Screenshot_acfsk_911_rsr_20_spa_24-5-121-16-16-47.jpg

Attachments

• Belgium_GT_Team.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Italy_GT_Team.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 50
  • England_GT_Team.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Germany_GT_Team.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Wasn't aware of this prior, so I'm just trying to create some awareness.
Point is, the TopRace discord has always been a pretty toxic place to begin with, so the best course of action is to get in, get the mods if you’re interested and get out. Although I’m not even sure if you can do that anymore with all the stink surrounding that place nowadays.

Not sure if anyone is interested but as Euro 2020 (21) is on I decided to do some fictional skins of each participating team using the ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR 20 mod (link below)

Italy first others to follow if there is enough interest 🤔
View attachment 1062116View attachment 1062117View attachment 1062118View attachment 1062122View attachment 1062123View attachment 1062124
Although I really like all the efforts you make and all the public skins you make can you maybe not continue with this project. This particular mod was in fact leaked and it will be better if it wasn't used as much. Due to the repetitive use of this leaked variant, the new and much-improved variant isn't been considered for a public release.

I for one would love if all the issues are resolved with this one and we get a more perfect release.

Of course this is just a suggestion, but I hope you at least consider it.

Not sure if anyone is interested but as Euro 2020 (21) is on I decided to do some fictional skins of each participating team using the ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR 20 mod (link below)

Italy and Belgium first others to follow if there is enough interest 🤔 Numbered according to rank in tournament.
View attachment 1062124View attachment 1062134View attachment 1062116View attachment 1062117View attachment 1062118View attachment 1062122View attachment 1062123
As always ! Stunning job ! Thx again Cozy !!!!

The dark 'freshly-paved' look makes it difficult to pick out the racing line from all the psychedelic graphics. I would have preferred a lighter asphalt with a visible deposited-rubber 'groove' in the corners...but that's probably just these tired old eyes.
You could just remove the asphalt textures from the skin, load track without skin then reload with skin. Everything else but with lighter tarmac.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back