Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
Nice advertising board ...

... to have a crash 🤣

293d09b9a065c3cc00ecb90d40205ac6o.png
Is this your Alcañiz?

Portimao 2021 v3.11 by Zwiss and Marc_13000 and gunnar333

I've take the Portimao 2021 (Algarve) circuit by Zwiss and Marc_13000 and added/fixed the following things:
  • adjusted/corrected some meshes and materials
  • added working start and pit lights
  • reversed seat colours from red back to original
  • added camera facing crowd
  • working tv screens
  • new vao
  • added WEC 2021 skin
  • waving flags
  • adjusted run off areas to prevent too much cutting
  • working rolex clock
  • new night lightning
  • fixed audio fx
  • fixed normals
  • performance optimisation

bgr00.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/TZRhxQ7R#Y6-fktfLzdwxudzUcpa-HtC-fBWVdseqEalEmF8xlt8

I made all these changes for the upcoming endurance event of AC Friends. Because of this and to avoid conflicts with your other portimao installs i named the track folder: acf_portimao

I also included all other skins (ELMS by Frizbe and F1 by Blackcelica) and all fixes by slider666.
Have fun!

Anyone knows the best WTCR mod so far? Looking to update them, but not sure if I already have the latest.
Tommy78 release a pack for 2019 but it doesn't have the Lynk & Co also Trained Monkey Modding have also release lasted Seat. I thing AC does need some new TCR models has we are missing the Hyundai veloster TCR I know not some people cup of tea but it complete the full set of current available models. In future you may see the new Audi / Hyundai if somebody prepare to do them.

Last edited:
@slider666 thank you very much for all of this, this is a huge help!

I've been trying to make a config to hide the billboards on Laguna Seca that aren't there for normal track days, such as the banners on the gantry before the corkscrew (see below for example). I came up with a code to hide them (I'll post it below for anyone who wants, super simple) but is there any way to only apply to a certain skin? It doesn't look like there is reading through it on the CSP GitHub but if anyone's come up with an idea it'd be great to know. Thanks!

View attachment 1063217

Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE = 3.kn5
HIDE = Object81741, Object2948, corkscrew_ADV_mazda_traliccio_fili, Bld_tower_adv.002, Bld_tower_adv.001
Thx for your feedback. Much appreciated. :)

Hm, so far I know there is no skin support for tracks in CSP. Who knows if it will come in the future, but I don´t wanna speculate.

You could try a different way, create a new track layout and try putting the extra config there?
Or copy that 3.kn5, rename it and change the new models_track_layout.ini to match new name. Changing FILE = 3.kn5 to FILE = 3_track_layout.kn5 and only on that track layout, these objects should be hidden.
Not tested so far. Just thinking loud... :)

Zhejiang International Circuit.

Just an optional skin that I have thrown together quickly to cover up all of the generic branding for the Zhejiang that was linked on here yesterday.

This is in no way based on reality. I just wanted to get rid of all of those AC and Skyten logos.

Extract the file and then drag it into the track's folder.

Portimao 2021 v3.11 by Zwiss and Marc_13000 and gunnar333

I've take the Portimao 2021 (Algarve) circuit by Zwiss and Marc_13000 and added/fixed the following things:
  • adjusted/corrected some meshes and materials
  • added working start and pit lights
  • reversed seat colours from red back to original
  • added camera facing crowd
  • working tv screens
  • new vao
  • added WEC 2021 skin
  • waving flags
  • adjusted run off areas to prevent too much cutting
  • working rolex clock
  • new night lightning
  • fixed audio fx
  • fixed normals
  • performance optimisation

View attachment 1063337
    https://mega.nz/file/TZRhxQ7R#Y6-fktfLzdwxudzUcpa-HtC-fBWVdseqEalEmF8xlt8

I made all these changes for the upcoming endurance event of AC Friends. Because of this and to avoid conflicts with your other portimao installs i named the track folder: acf_portimao

I also included all other skins (ELMS by Frizbe and F1 by Blackcelica) and all fixes by slider666.
Have fun!
Thanks for the update.

This is not part of my tutorial, but by chance I stumbled across it today on youtube:

I didn't watch it completely (almost 2 hours long... 😳), just scrolled through it briefly, but for one or the other it might be quite nice to understand the process of generating grass fx better when they see it on film. 😎 🙂

No guarantee for the content shown there. 😁

I have already started the conversion, curiously the whole track is done, that is, there is half Monaco done there, but it is (was) closed with fences, I have removed those fences and I see that there are possibilities here.

- Race of more or less 8-9 km through all those streets, with the "old" route included and the passage through the port, in addition to the upper part of the city.

- A free roam map removing all the fence and race elements.

Some buildings are low poly but are replaceable by AC Monaco (some). It remains to add many things, for example there is the pedestal of the trees but there are no trees, and many more things, but this circuit has many possibilities.

@slider666

I'm going to try to activate the grass and the lights here with your tutorial to see how it works 🙂

Last edited:
Zhejiang International Circuit.

Just an optional skin that I have thrown together quickly to cover up all of the generic branding for the Zhejiang that was linked on here yesterday.

This is in no way based on reality. I just wanted to get rid of all of those AC and Skyten logos.

Extract the file and then drag it into the track's folder.

Bookmarking this to test later. 👍
I started a similar thing, plus made a new 4k texture for the rocks/cliff face. The billboards map a little weirdly and get stretched/squashed/cropped in places so some compensation is needed.
I might release it as a skin if I can find out a way to encrypt it first, and I need to set up a Discord as well so that I can shut it down with a long funeral eulogy speech that won't leave a dry eye in the house, lamenting how the community doesn't deserve anything. Must remember to threaten to stop making track skins altogether (but only if everyone promises to beg me to continue, amidoingitright?) if anyone uses one of 'my' textures without written permission... Crikey, this modding lark isn't as simple as it used to be.

I started a similar thing, plus made a new 4k texture for the rocks/cliff face. The billboards map a little weirdly and get stretched/squashed/cropped in places so some compensation is needed.
I might release it as a skin if I can find out a way to encrypt it first, and I need to set up a Discord as well so that I can shut it down with a long funeral eulogy speech that won't leave a dry eye in the house, lamenting how the community doesn't deserve anything. Must remember to threaten to stop making track skins altogether (but only if everyone promises to beg me to continue, amidoingitright?) if anyone uses one of 'my' textures without written permission... Crikey, this modding lark isn't as simple as it used to be.
Yours will be better than mine. I threw this together in five minutes. But feel free to use any of my textures if it saves you any time.
Don't worry, I won't report you to Facebook and have your profile removed or anything ;)

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooooo! Now where am I gonna find an RX7 or an M3/M4???? :'(

Tommy78 release a pack for 2019 but it doesn't have the Lynk & Co also Trained Monkey Modding have also release lasted Seat. I thing AC does need some new TCR models has we are missing the Hyundai veloster TCR I know not some people cup of tea but it complete the full set of current available models. In future you may see the new Audi / Hyundai if somebody prepare to do them.
there are several missing models, the new hyundai, the mazda, the fiat and soon the toyota

Hi All,

Here's a track from TXC (Track-X Conversions)

Autódromo Eusebio Marcilla, Junin, Argentina

Credits for AC version 1.0:

@damone13x
- Conversion to AC

@RobertFlagg - Testing

@slider666 - VAO patch and EXT config plus some track fixes for bumps and such (Very Much Appreciated!)

@DaBaeda - All track cams

@LiquidSkyMan - AI & UI packages

Enjoy,

LSM
PS - more to come soon.

Trees could benefit from some TLC...

trees.png

Team trucks/tents are floating in the midfield.

teamtrucks.png

That is a surprisingly long start light pole... 🤔

lights.png

And the fence has unwanted items

fence.png

Last edited:
Production version of the Valkyrie AMR Pro has been shown.

54aee255e818f7a048938b9d1bd70b0e.jpg

I checked to see if the Valkyrie has made it's official debut in any games, and for now it's only available on crappy mobile games... including CSR2. Hope someone makes a better mod than what RTM has done.
I tried the AMR Pro by RTM. It has too much grip

Version 2 of Not sure if anyone is interested but as Euro 2020 (21) is on I decided to do some fictional skins of each participating team using the ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR 20 mod
Original Post : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2615#post-13437901

Pease note they're rough around the edges but just for fun - no longevity intended

Edit: Poland, Hungary and Finland added by request
View attachment 1063053View attachment 1063054View attachment 1063055View attachment 1063056View attachment 1063057View attachment 1063058 View attachment 1063247View attachment 1063249View attachment 1063339View attachment 1063440View attachment 1063059View attachment 1063060 View attachment 1063065View attachment 1063066
for France please ☺️

I tried the AMR Pro by RTM. It has too much grip
Isn't that supposed to be realistic? According to Aston Martin this car generates an insane amount of downforce, doubling the amount of the road car.

Also, RTM did the concept version which was first shown years ago. This now is the production model that customers will be getting. It also isn't a hybrid, unlike previous Valkyrie renditions. Pure NA 6.5 liter V12 (which I like). Supposedly it's based on the car that was intended to go into the LMH class, without any class restrictions. I usually don't care about modern stuff, but I think this and the GMA T50 will the considered the swan song of the traditional sports car, as the world transits to efficient mobility. Needless to say, we need them in AC.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back