• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Can't go further beyond this point ?

How to download​

• 1. Click button below
  • 2. Download should start in second page

Wrong captcha

CREATE DOWNLOAD LINK
I downloaded it okay, although I had to close quite a few adverts to get there...

I had to tick the 'I am not a robot' box.

Last edited:
it isnt my mod... its from toprace

i found it here:

http://14.18.116.199:7642/mod/车辆制作

View attachment 1063074

The new cup cars are funny to drive
This seems to be TopRace's website. They seem to have closed their discord activity but keep making stuff for their domestic market.

Anyway, must of the stuff on that website I have backed up on gdrive, If anyone is interested I'll share the link. The stuff I don't have I'll try to download

EDIT: Nevermind, link was already posted

Last edited:
Yeah thanks, if it were that simple. There is simply nothing to click on...
Umm so i couldn't get a proper screenshot (it is in turkish i'm afraid) but there is a little square box you have to click on and it verifies it. That should solve your problem, if it doesn't let me know.

1624829947094.png

This seems to be TopRace's website. They seem to have closed their discord activity but keep making stuff for their domestic market.

Anyway, must of the stuff on that website I have backed up on gdrive, If anyone is interested I'll share the link. The stuff I don't have I'll try to download

I wanted to download some of the ones on the website but couldn't because it gave out some errors so i am interested. If you want to share it, you can.

Last edited:
I downloaded it okay, although I had to close quite a few adverts to get there...

I had to tick the 'I am not a robot' box.
Nothing here...no ads, no captcha box, no robot box (as you can see on the pic I added.

@yanki: I have none of these. If I had, I obviously would have clicked it... tried several times, always the same result. 😉

Last edited:

You dont have the cup cars i think?
Like the audi.. or did i over looked it?

@Cozy61 As always fantastic work and even though Portugal just got eliminated today :( I would still love to see a Portugal skin, if you have some time. Thanks in advance.:cheers:

Last edited:
try disabling ablockers and refresh if you have them?
These were probably responsable for not having the captcha/robot windows.
In the meantime I have received the track from a couple of guys, thanks BTW 👍

I also tried in Edge, there it worked, but I got told that the DL was dangerous for my system...

These were probably responsable for not having the captcha/robot windows.
In the meantime I have received the track from a couple of guys, thanks BTW 👍

I also tried in Edge, there it worked, but I got told that the DL was dangerous for my system...
A lot of these just got uploaded on that other forum.

'Never understand why modders blame the community. It wasn't the community that leaked your mod it was somone in your trusted circle.'
Well isnt that certain someone part of the community and if you cannot find out who it leaked you have either 2 choices stay quiet or the community has to be blamed.
Well i guess you could go on blaming others for your mistakes or take ownership that you put your trust in the wrong person, which i think in this case was a league member of sorts? So community at fault or that league? He trusted someone and got burned, happens in life all the time. You could blame everyone or learn from your experiences and move on.

Hi All,

Here's a track from TXC (Track-X Conversions)

Autódromo Eusebio Marcilla, Junin, Argentina

Credits for AC version 1.0:

@damone13x
- Conversion to AC

@RobertFlagg - Testing

@slider666 - VAO patch and EXT config plus some track fixes for bumps and such (Very Much Appreciated!)

@DaBaeda - All track cams

@LiquidSkyMan - AI & UI packages

Enjoy,

LSM
PS - more to come soon.

Pretty sure guangdong does exist for AC somewhere
Indeed: guangdong from PaulMarc/LRAC/Westlin v1.1 (at least that's the version I have).

Don't remember where I got it from, but for the interested: https://mega.nz/file/aLhSUDgA#8CPvxCz6PAonYhwIAYPKwBlDA0Apvcfpgd6smVSRtLw
I have this version
Guangdong International Circuit v1.03b + extension update by Toprace https://evoload.io/v/NolvmDSHEIOvo5
Guangdong International Circuit Skins https://evoload.io/v/70hZ7zjc2atcEk

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back