- 131

- İstanbul
- Yanki_99100
Umm so i couldn't get a proper screenshot (it is in turkish i'm afraid) but there is a little square box you have to click on and it verifies it. That should solve your problem, if it doesn't let me know.Yeah thanks, if it were that simple. There is simply nothing to click on...
I wanted to download some of the ones on the website but couldn't because it gave out some errors so i am interested. If you want to share it, you can.This seems to be TopRace's website. They seem to have closed their discord activity but keep making stuff for their domestic market.
Anyway, must of the stuff on that website I have backed up on gdrive, If anyone is interested I'll share the link. The stuff I don't have I'll try to download
EDIT: Nevermind, link was already posted
Last edited: