Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
I decided to create some LODs for the Morgan Three Wheeler and do some races. But I noticed a problem, the AI cars are all the same color. I know they actually display their skins correctly because each one has a unique plate and that is displayed correctly. But the paint is grey on all cars but mine. I thought it was related to the LOD generator but this happens even when I revert the car back to its original LOD-less state. I'm using Legion's latest version of the car from May 29.

a46055c4984f27b3703d9b2eb43f9808.jpg

I decided to create some LODs for the Morgan Three Wheeler and do some races. But I noticed a problem, the AI cars are all the same color. I know they actually display their skins correctly because each one has a unique plate and that is displayed correctly. But the paint is grey on all cars but mine. I thought it was related to the LOD generator but this happens even when I revert the car back to its original LOD-less state. I'm using Legion's latest version of the car from May 29.

Disable
1625768790504.png
in general settings and try it again.

Does anyone by chance have the v1.3 update done to the Toyota TS020 GT-One by Virtua Simulazioni? I can still find the quoted post by Apexxer but he has since deleted it and the link doesn't work anymore.
The physics on the non-updated version are pretty flawed sadly.
I am also interested in a Nissan R390 GT1 '98 mod, the only ones I can find are the '97 version.
Thanks a lot 🙂

Here is the original and last TS020 from Apexxer. Pass is still: Apexxer

Here is also another one which actually has a corrected 3D base, the wheels are now smaller as they should be. Can confirm it was based from Apexxer's version because it carries with it the textures that were changed. Can't say regarding physics, haven't dug in to it to compare but they do seem to drive differently.

Perhaps one can mash them together with Apexxer's physics and real aero coupled with perendinator 3D.

:cheers:

Anyone has a Mazda Autozam AZ1 mod?? I want to pair it with the Honda Beat and do some races.
Speaking of Honda Beat
Why does the car doesn't load the HardTop and the spoiler when creating previews or inside the showroom? It load fine ingame

View attachment 1066302

Bonus:
Initial D - Kei Stage
Kyoko's Yellow AZ1 vs Natsuki Pink Beat

Screenshot 2021-07-08 133333.png

Thank you! But well, yeah... I can't find either of those. This one is supposed to have a Hardtop. There is also a spoiler that's used by all the variants and mudguards. Those don't load in the showroom either, only in-game

Here's the skin's ext_config
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=honda_beat.kn5
HIDE=0
INSERT=Hard_top.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=MAIN_BODY

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=honda_beat.kn5
HIDE=0
INSERT=spoiler.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=MAIN_BODY

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=honda_beat.kn5
HIDE=0
INSERT=mud_flap.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=MAIN_BODY

1625769852563.png

Last edited:

Anyone has a Mazda Autozam AZ1 mod?? I want to pair it with the Honda Beat and do some races.
Speaking of Honda Beat
Why does the car doesn't load the HardTop and the spoiler when creating previews or inside the showroom? It load fine ingame

View attachment 1066302

Bonus:
Initial D - Kei Stage
Kyoko's Yellow AZ1 vs Natsuki Pink Beat

Yellow Butterfly sounds like Alvin & the Chipmunks.

Last edited:
Thank you! But well, yeah... I can't find either of those. This one is supposed to have a Hardtop. There is also a spoiler that's used by all the variants and mudguards. Those don't load in the showroom either, only in-game

Here's the skin's ext_config
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=honda_beat.kn5
HIDE=0
INSERT=Hard_top.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=MAIN_BODY

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=honda_beat.kn5
HIDE=0
INSERT=spoiler.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=MAIN_BODY

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=honda_beat.kn5
HIDE=0
INSERT=mud_flap.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=MAIN_BODY

View attachment 1066373
The CSP skin configs don't work in the showroom. Hopefully it can be added at some point in the future.

Anyone? Please
Have a look in your PM mate.

I'm beginning to understand why right now the highest quality material is paid.

Everyone who does what they want, but I think it's very bad that works like Bremgartem are modified, in which fat alfie has surely released it as he wants it to look.

It would annoy me that when I finish the Alcañiz that I am doing from scratch, put it to download and that half an hour later someone arrives modifying something.

This is not going to happen because the circuit is going to be paid, so if someone is going to want to modify something, they will first have to buy the circuit.

Yeh right. Every excuse is an excuse. I was wondering untill when would be hold.
Happy Nba Finals GIF by NBA

Last edited:

I had the same problem yesterday when driving a one-make race with a car I've never had any problems with before, so... I imagine it's a current bug with either CM or CSP. And I already have this off...

1625786948415.png

Last edited:
Big problem with the original Kunos Laguna Seca circuit: it is unusable and unplayable. I can't use it for a simple race with 10 cars, the game crashes inexplicably and I even have to restart the pc. 🤯🤬

it's a CSP bug that has been fixed in the version I'm currently testing

Rio version 1.0 now including 10 layouts.

v1.0 by nobody
-added missing layouts
-optimized physics, added nice AI by k2
-fixed some veg/groove/wall issues
-the inside of the parking lot on mountain 90° turn is invalid

1625792839285.png

Rio version 1.0 now including 10 layouts.

v1.0 by nobody
-added missing layouts
-optimized physics, added nice AI by k2
-fixed some veg/groove/wall issues
-the inside of the parking lot on mountain 90° turn is invalid

View attachment 1066404

Thanks (as always) norms. :cheers:

Paradise Bay v1.0

View attachment 1066280

View attachment 1066278

View attachment 1066279

features:
  • 30 pit/grid
  • physical road mesh
  • CSP GrassFX, RainFX, LightsFX, VAO

credits:
@RMi_wood - Conversion, shaders, config, UI, misc
@shi - grid, rain, road mesh, AI, cam, VAO

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
Thanks for this old Simraceway classic RMi_wood.

Even as a fantasy track, it makes me laugh that it's supposed to be set on the Gold Coast. I can assure you, there's nothing there that looks even vaguely like this landscape! Looks more like Arizona Bay (Bill Hicks reference fully intended 😁).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back