Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
Release: Las Vegas Motor Speedway Infield.

Usually I release tracks early on my Patreon feed, but as this track re-uses assets from somebody else hard works I feel it is not appropriate to keep it exclusive from the rest of the community, also It's 99% finished so you'd have got it sooner than later anyway.

This came together quite quickly, the outer oval layout is already out there on the web, I used 3D models from that version to create the track surroundings. The Infield circuit is built from scratch. up to 30 AI. No Replay Cameras yet.

View attachment 965119

Enjoy 😁

Hello all,

Las Vegas Infield by @pk3r72owns . Has anyone made track cameras for this track which was released here last year ? I tried to make some for it this morning, but for unknown reasons it keeps crashing my copy of AC Editor - so I can't make my own. Just hoping someone else has been more successful...

Anybody tried CSP 1.75 (Patreon) and have an opinion?

Thank you
For me, maybe not others, i have no reflections of lamp lights compared to 1.69 patreon, also weird shadows on car bodies which once seen can't be unseen.
Various reports of other issues that affect stuff i don't us like online races etc.

If you are not yet a patron i can only recommend it though as you get access to ALL previous build too, so well worth it IMO.
I think rain for me looks at its best on 1.69 for example, which you will also get access to.

Further to that its so simple to switch around builds to test and see what suits you.

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest cars like these? Small, lightweight, manual, disc brakes, not very powerful (preferably not above 100hp)

I'm trying to create races with cars like this. Surprisingly the Caterham 165 and the Morgan Three Wheeler play really well together. Maybe I can add more cars in the mix? 😁

__custom_showroom_1625933641.png

Last edited:
VW Fun Cup powered by Hankook 2020 v1.0
custom championship for Content Manager
with Elio Misculini Fun Cup mod

I'm working a second version with the Fun Cup Evo 3 (Assettoland) update v1.1 by ACTK @__EASY__ version

Capture.JPG

• all official skins and real pilots are included in the mod
  • all tracks for the official calendar : Spa, Zandvoort, Zolder, Anneau du Rhin, Watkins Glen and Mettet (paid mod)

DOWNLOAD : https://claudiowrc74.wixsite.com/simracing/mods-championnat-assetto-corsa

Last edited:
ACU Spielberg 2021
View attachment 1066678View attachment 1066679View attachment 1066680View attachment 1066681View attachment 1066682View attachment 1066683
Génial merci Marc pour ton travail sur les circuits F1 2021 le top !!!!

Great thank you Marc for your work on the F1 2021 tracks the top !!!!

Americas Got Talent Wow GIF by Got Talent Global

For me, maybe not others, i have no reflections of lamp lights compared to 1.69 patreon, also weird shadows on car bodies which once seen can't be unseen.
Various reports of other issues that affect stuff i don't us like online races etc.

If you are not yet a patron i can only recommend it though as you get access to ALL previous build too, so well worth it IMO.
I think rain for me looks at its best on 1.69 for example, which you will also get access to.

Further to that its so simple to switch around builds to test and see what suits you.
I can never get rain in any build other than the most current one. I have gone back to 1.69 also as 1.75 is crashing continually. Any idea why my rain never works, been a patreon for around 2 years.

I can never get rain in any build other than the most current one. I have gone back to 1.69 also as 1.75 is crashing continually. Any idea why my rain never works, been a patreon for around 2 years.
Hmmm, that is odd.
Obviously you are using the debug once on track where you an get rain even of a dry weather plan right?

Hmmm, that is odd.
Obviously you are using the debug once on track where you an get rain even of a dry weather plan right?
Yes, when it did work it was great. But anytime i downgrade to any version other than the very latest then rain doesn't work. The weather plans work and wipers etc but no actual rain.

fixed in the new version that will be released soon

fixed.jpg

Reworked:
Edoardo Bottin and Rainmaker / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Daimler-Teststrecke v1.6
Update shaders
Add 3dgrass
Add VAO
18 to 24 pits
https://sharemods.com/2agu64baphjd/daimler_teststrecke.7z.html
preview.png

Reworked AI and Rain FX for Daimler Teststrecke:

Remove any .bin files, etc. in ai folder when updating ai. If you are using a different version of the track you can cut the rainfx section out of the config, and paste into existing, or new, extension/ext_config.ini file.

Have fun!

Mods are like photo's of your children and your credit card number, put them on the internet at your own risk.

As for paymods that look like RTB tracks? Yeah, nah. Still better than "companies" like SimTraps stealing and selling other modders work without permission. If you're going to lower yourself to paying for a mod at least make sure the money goes to the right person!

Last edited:
VW Fun Cup powered by Hankook 2020 v1.0
custom championship for Content Manager
with Elio Misculini Fun Cup mod

I'm working a second version with the Fun Cup Evo 3 (Assettoland) update v1.1 by ACTK @__EASY__ version

View attachment 1066697
  • all official skins and real pilots are included in the mod
  • all tracks for the official calendar : Spa, Zandvoort, Zolder, Anneau du Rhin, Watkins Glen and Mettet (paid mod)

DOWNLOAD : https://claudiowrc74.wixsite.com/simracing/mods-championnat-assetto-corsa
updade car soon, add motec working

Last edited:
DiRT Rally - Rallycross Höljes, Sweden v1.0

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_dirt_holjesrc_10-7-121-21-4-22.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_dirt_holjesrc_10-7-121-20-59-33.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_dirt_holjesrc_10-7-121-20-59-46.jpg

features:
  • 6 pit/grid
  • 60/40 tarmac/dirt|gravel split
  • AI can be set for the left or right side joker in ./ai folder (default left)
  • CSP rain, grass, lighting, VAO
  • 6 action cameras
  • super fun!

featured car: LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE EVO

credits:
Codemasters - 3d model
@RMi_wood - conversion, pit/grid, AI, grass, etc
@racealot - cameras, lighting
@shi - mesh consolidation, shader adjustments

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
RT presents something you can test and enjoy our tracks with...

The 2017 version of the BAC Mono

1625944185912.jpeg

1625943005923.png

1625943940515.jpeg

This mod is packed with CSP features and fully track and road compliant, ready for all weathers and conditions.

Credits

Model - Natural Motion Games
Ripped - gamemodels.ru
Converted to AC - Reboot Team
Physics are based on the 2015 Mono by Markos Kass/Beto Fernandez, updated by Reboot Team
Sounds - RiftRacer

Hi guys, I wanted to ask two things.
1) Does anyone have vhe_hockenheim version 1.1?
2) Does anyone have a link of Zhejiang International Circuit with all the updates? I downloaded the file found on this forum, but it is blocked due to an alleged virus (?)

Hi guys, I wanted to ask two things.
1) Does anyone have vhe_hockenheim version 1.1?
2) Does anyone have a link of Zhejiang International Circuit with all the updates? I downloaded the file found on this forum, but it is blocked due to an alleged virus (?)
I have Hockenheim 1.2.....sorry

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back