I have no extension folder in Brno reworked, but this in 'loaded':Does anyone have a fully-packed extension folder for [Brno Circuit - reworked v1.2] please, with the various updates this track has received over the past year?
RainFX doesn't seem to want to work with the 'loaded' extension folder.
https://sharemods.com/ii1gxoxaqmlb/brno_circuit_reworked.7z.htmlQualcuno ha una cartella di estensione completa per [Brno Circuit - reworked v1.2] per favore, con i vari aggiornamenti che questa pista ha ricevuto nell'ultimo anno?
RainFX non sembra voler lavorare con la cartella dell'estensione "caricata".
Check your messages 😉Hi guys, I wanted to ask two things.
1) Does anyone have vhe_hockenheim version 1.1?
2) Does anyone have a link of Zhejiang International Circuit with all the updates? I downloaded the file found on this forum, but it is blocked due to an alleged virus (?)
@MasscotI always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;
View attachment 1065850
You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder
I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol
Please backup these files originals first.
Thank you!
Probably not the solution you're looking for, but would a quick grass skin fix it? You could always remove the skin if it works again in future updates.It has been a while, but I wanted to race at Barbagallo. Wonder what happened ?
Never seen this camo grass before.
Tried to change grassFX settings, no change, disabled the extension folder in the track map: grass is gone and replaced with tarmac.
Since there are configs in both tracks and tracks/loaded, I added the "IGNORE OTHER CONFIGS=1" line: no change either ... 🤔
This looks horrible 🙁
Any solution ?
View attachment 1066732
I have no clue.Probably not the solution you're looking for, but would a quick grass skin fix it? You could always remove the skin if it works again in future updates.
As far as I know, the colour of the grass (seen in grassfx) is dependent on the colour of the grass texture. Try a quick texture swap and see if it helps.I have no clue.
There's grassFX in the config inside the extension folder:
Thanks for this, puddles form nicely now... perhaps a little too quickly in very light rain.I always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;
View attachment 1065850
You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder
I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol
Please backup these files originals first.
Thanks so much for this update to one of my favorite cars!RT presents something you can test and enjoy our tracks with...
The 2017 version of the BAC Mono
View attachment 1066705
View attachment 1066702
View attachment 1066704
This mod is packed with CSP features and fully track and road compliant, ready for all weathers and conditions.
Credits
Model - Natural Motion Games
Ripped - gamemodels.ru
Converted to AC - Reboot Team
Physics are based on the 2015 Mono by Markos Kass/Beto Fernandez, updated by Reboot Team
Sounds - RiftRacer
![]()
rt_bacmono_1.0
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Big thanks norms and RT. This is an update I know will be good – even without having 'APPROVED' stamped all over it*! 😁RT presents something you can test and enjoy our tracks with...
The 2017 version of the BAC Mono
Credits
Model - Natural Motion Games
Ripped - gamemodels.ru
Converted to AC - Reboot Team
Physics are based on the 2015 Mono by Markos Kass/Beto Fernandez, updated by Reboot Team
Sounds - RiftRacer
![]()
rt_bacmono_1.0
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
I still have a copy of vhe_hockenheim version 1.1. I'll upload it to sharemods and paste a link when it's ready.Hi guys, I wanted to ask two things.
1) Does anyone have vhe_hockenheim version 1.1?
2) Does anyone have a link of Zhejiang International Circuit with all the updates? I downloaded the file found on this forum, but it is blocked due to an alleged virus (?)
Here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13391734Hello all,
Las Vegas Infield by @pk3r72owns . Has anyone made track cameras for this track which was released here last year ? I tried to make some for it this morning, but for unknown reasons it keeps crashing my copy of AC Editor - so I can't make my own. Just hoping someone else has been more successful...
Thanks so much for this update to one of my favorite cars!
I've added AUDIO_VOLUME settings to the ext_config to my liking. One of the things I often find missing in most mods is the wind noise. As I've been in cars going 100-200mph, the wind is significant to the sense of speed, and the louder it gets, the higher my levels of adrenaline--and it's one of the things that frightens passengers.
Try this config (copy to the extension folder) and see what you think. Wind and a few other things have been adjusted. The original config is included in an additional folder if you don't like this.
My current settings, included in the config... looking at this, I need to increase the BACKFIRE_INT to 1.3 or so, and maybe lower the gear levels.
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.3
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.6
WIND = 3.1
DIRT = 1.6
DOWN_SHIFT = 0.7
UP_SHIFT = 0.7
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.3
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.8
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6
SKID_EXT=1
SKID_INT=1.8
@ApexVGear we were quite happy with the sound but it is good you have found a better solution for yourself 👍Big thanks norms and RT. This is an update I know will be good – even without having 'APPROVED' stamped all over it*! 😁
(*Please feel free to add a 'XEZEZ APPROVED' logo... just as long as you link to my legendary Patreon/Paypal donation site. It's the one hosting a whole bunch of 💩 on it that hasn't been approved by the 'International Sim Racing Institute For Modding Approval '. )
Thanks very much! Cheers!New Cams for 6 tracks
ek_akina_lake
Since the direction of travel is wrong, delete the files in the ai folder of idas_uphill.
Put fast_lane.ai of real_uphill in the ai folder of idas_uphill.
ek_usui_circuit
IDAS8Tsuchisaka
The top 3 tracks can be downloaded from Touge Union's Discord.
wild_horse_pass_motorsports_park
Download Track : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wild-horse-pass-motorsports-park-east-v1-0.40664/
las_vegas_infield
Download Track : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1801#post-13258566
motorfaqNFStokioshort
Download Track : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1167#post-13108080
Nothing removed, just moved or backup.
Have Fun.
Speaking of that track I deleted it recently because I was running an old version and with CSP on, the ground bugged out and started warping all over the place in weird "ribbons".It has been a while, but I wanted to race at Barbagallo. Wonder what happened ?
Never seen this camo grass before.
Tried to change grassFX settings, no change, disabled the extension folder in the track map: grass is gone and replaced with tarmac.
Since there are configs in both tracks and tracks/loaded, I added the "IGNORE OTHER CONFIGS=1" line: no change either ... 🤔
This looks horrible 🙁
Any solution ?
View attachment 1066732
Camtool for Bergrennen Coppa-Carotti
Driver on the video is unknown siseneg
I wouldn't call my version "patched up and modern" but here it is, v1.2 from Darren Blythe (including extension folder and a Pirtek Perth 2019 skin).Speaking of that track I deleted it recently because I was running an old version and with CSP on, the ground bugged out and started warping all over the place in weird "ribbons".
Wouldn't happen to have a link to a version that's all patched up and modern now, would you? (TIA)
absolutely awesomeLe Mans 1995 Porsche 993 GT2 skinpack
I have taken longer than I thought due to the university exams but here it is.
Hope you like it
Le Mans 1995 Porsche 993 GT2 skinpack
Here is a skinpack for the Porsche 993 GT2 (and 993 Biturbo) which ran at Le Mans 1995. I tried to fully detail these cars, sometimes with 3d skinning (which Im starting with). This skinpack is for Legion's Porsche 993 GT2. This pack contains...www.racedepartment.com
Thank you @Paul Ribeiro. Much appreciated 🙂
Salut,v1.2
Update textures glass
Update shaders of the bodywork
Replace Motec