- 647

- France
VW FUN CUP EVO 3 mod
Volkswagen Fun Cup 2.0 Original author unknown updated by Assettoland for AC v1.16.3
Updated 25.04.2021 by Assettoland
Dirty windshield : problem solved thanks to @Breathe for the link of the tutorial
even with the Windscreen FX activated (remove dirt completely) still the problem, (csp 0.1.74)
so I followed the tutorial on this website and I created a file :
Just copy my file below in your folder my document\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\cars (delete .txt extension = vw_fun_cup.ini)
before : windshield dirty
after : windshield clean
Volkswagen Fun Cup 2.0 Original author unknown updated by Assettoland for AC v1.16.3
Updated 25.04.2021 by Assettoland
Dirty windshield : problem solved thanks to @Breathe for the link of the tutorial
even with the Windscreen FX activated (remove dirt completely) still the problem, (csp 0.1.74)
so I followed the tutorial on this website and I created a file :
Mod cars weird glare and CSP WindscreenFX not working
Some mod cars for Assetto Corsa have a bug which causes weird glare and shadows on the windscreen, and prevents Custom Shaders Patch from being to remove dirt or blur shadows on the windscreen with WindscreenFX. This is how to fix this problem without breaking online compatibility
www.nutrimatic.cc
Just copy my file below in your folder my document\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\cars (delete .txt extension = vw_fun_cup.ini)
before : windshield dirty
after : windshield clean
Attachments
Last edited: