Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,798 comments
I can ask if your download is already animation ready. Just need to add the name of the windshield and wipers? Sorry about the doubt thank you

Looking for a London street mod, with an AI line that doesn't collide with the bridge curb, thanks

Sorry for talking too much, but since I don't know how to use blender and others, I didn't even understand the animated wipers csp, but if anyone in the community has links to the centenary lambos, veneno, murcielago and redenton with functional wipers, I'm all thanks.. .
Already has everything included in the config that is required so should just be the case of dropping into the car folder and be all good. Part of the process I have already completed is allocating the wiper mesh and windscreen with the tool which then once you are finished tweaking gives you what you need to copy paste into the config. This wouldn't work with any other car really as it's specifies these things in the config 👍

Audi TT-R DTM v1.1
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Fix cars.ini
Fix setup.ini
Add ksWindscreen in 3dmodel
Add wipers
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1331

ag_audi_ttr_dtm_2001.jpg

Last edited:
TCL Hillman Imp CSP Wipers

Been playing about with CSP new wiper animation tool, it's actually quite intuitive once I got the idea of what it requires to set it up which at first was a bit of trial and error. It's quite exciting to use and I aim to animate far more wipers this way to contribute somehow.

I think all that is required to share is the updated Extension config from within the car folder as it doesn't actually modify the model files themselves which is how it can work with encrypted cars as well and as usual you may need to create an extension folder to place the file if it doesn't exist already in the car folder. Forgive me if this doesn't work sharing it this way but I think this is all it modifies and then CSP does all the rest. 🙂

I'm still hoping for a video tutorial. I tried adding wipers to a car and the process seemed to be straighforward but for some reason the wipers hinged at the top and swept upside down.

As I can't seem to be able to copy a folder link, here are the GTS cars files on Sharemods, so I hope everybody is able to download them without any hassle:

tracks are on their way as well...
here are the track links:
FYI, the files for SSRX is on the part 2 zip file. No need to thank me.

Do any of you have a current invite link for the Shutoko Revival Project Discord?

Everytime I try to accept the invite link I'm greeted with this. I've tried from another Discord account that's never been in any Discord groups and the same thing happens. I've even tried with a VPN as well. It makes no difference.
1.jpg

I'm still hoping for a video tutorial. I tried adding wipers to a car and the process seemed to be straighforward but for some reason the wipers hinged at the top and swept upside down.
1626346175413.png

You have to make sure that that "Pivot" thingy is placed on top of the wiper mount

I don't think all models are prepared and ready for that CSP tool anyway.
For one thing, they need the wipers to be separated into enough pieces (it's what I found when I tried the EB GT anyway).
In such cases, the solution is unpack the KN5 and open the FBX you get from that in Blender. This video tutorial explains how to do the wipers in Blender, then convert the animation with ksEditor.

Last edited:
I just found out that none of the Guerilla GT4 cars (and by extension no Guerilla car at all) can be used on Kunos vanilla Spa (at least on my system). I even fresh installed Spa.
No other cars are affected and the Guerilla cars work fine on a bunch of other tracks (Ks and mods) I tried.

So: could someone please try a Guerilla car at Spa and check if it works ? I keep getting Race Cancelled (no matter how many times I try)...

I attached a log file, maybe somebody can trace what could trigger the issue ?
Tia.

EDIT: I also checked the other Kunos tracks and found that the Guerilla mods don't work at Silverstone and Imola either (the others are fine).

Attachments

• log.txt
    107.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Changing the fast lane will not solve your problem because the sidelines (= track borders) did allow the AI to use the whole track width on the bridge including the barrier in the middle. I have made some new sidelines, forcing the AI to only use the right side of the track. That also should solve the problems with the chicane. Just remove the txt-ending from both files and copy them into the data-directory of the track. I tried that with several different cars and it did work for me. Please give it a try and tell me if you are happy,
How to convert these files to .csv?

London its Hilarius kkkkk i'm desist

Last edited:
I just found out that none of the Guerilla GT4 cars (and by extension no Guerilla car at all) can be used on Kunos vanilla Spa (at least on my system). I even fresh installed Spa.
No other cars are affected and the Guerilla cars work fine on a bunch of other tracks (Ks and mods) I tried.

So: could someone please try a Guerilla car at Spa and check if it works ? I keep getting Race Cancelled (no matter how many times I try)...

Tia.
All the Guerilla cars I tested worked fine on Kunos vanilla Spa, I tried with a couple of the new GT4 cars and a couple others.

Hi guys I'm looking for the circuit of Jerez de la Frontera, which is also graphically beautiful, thanks for the help you can give me.

For one thing, they need the wipers to be separated into enough pieces (it's what I found when I tried the EB GT anyway).
In such cases, the solution is unpack the KN5 and open the FBX you get from that in Blender. This video tutorial explains how to do the wipers in Blender, then convert the animation with kdEditor.

Tks but but i definitely abstain from blender and 3dsmax, no way for me, i thought the csp tool would help us laymen, but i love AC tks

Tia.
They work fine for me..

Tia.
No problem on my side.
Did you delete the old GT4 Guerilla mods folders before install the new ones ?

With these gt sports assets being released, what id personally would like to see most is fictional tracks/cars being created in ac like the beetle gt3/gr.3 , bugatti gt4 or with tracks: saint croix, sardenga, kyoto, blue moon bay, BB Raceway, Alsace and a proper version of route x. With the real life tracks from gt sport, we already got good quality versions of tsukuba, brands hatch, bathurst, suzuka, monza , the nurburgring etc. so porting those in would be kinda pointless except for maybe goodwood even though the one on RD is pretty good

Last edited:

Tia.
the only real problem i have with the Guerilla cars is that they makes my frames suffer if I try to do a proper race with them. other cars are fine tho

Is there a way to run the new Reboot zolder on a vanilla AC install?
It's been a month since you asked this but all you really need is the st flow shader from RD and most tracks should load just fine https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
Some tracks might also need this one

We run online races every now and then and some still don't use CM so i tried to figure out why some tracks did not load since we really wanted to use them (rtZolder and vheHockenheim) and in the log files i found that it was the missing shader(s).

Last edited:
In such cases, the solution is unpack the KN5 and open the FBX you get from that in Blender. This video tutorial explains how to do the wipers in Blender, then convert the animation with kdEditor.

Some are, some aren't.
It's always the bad modders cough*RTM*cough that make implementing Wipers via CSP the hardest thing, the meshes and the models itself are a mess. On the other hand, well made models and etc shouldn't pose any difficulty

Last edited:
Pretty cool to see all of the GT Sport content out in the wild right now. That’s a pretty exciting prospect for the future of this modding community. Lots of juicy stuff for everyone to sink their teeth into, and it’s all publicly available too which is amazing........

....I just really hope the first product of these conversions isn’t like GT Sport Brands Hatch or something that we already have, that would be pretty disappointing.
This.

Hoping @RMi_wood and/or @pk3r72owns will consider. :cheers:

Screenshot_bmw_m4_gt3_sim_dream_zandvoort_f1_15-6-121-15-38-6.jpg

Does anybody know why I have these black guardrails at Zandvoort F1 track...??? Cannot seem to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GT500 V10
WDiTKgLl.jpg

OHRGC0kl.jpg

Delete the previous one before add this

Changes:
New wheels, New collider, New Skin Yuki Asuna from SAO, New LOD's via CM
Some text changes, texture changes, Windows+IN/EXT stickers
Some Bugs fixes and other micro-changes, changes on the skins, data changes
Download
Thanks - the wiper shines like a laser when sun hits it from certain angles. It can be quite blindingly dazzling, especially in combo with the very dark cockpit.
ksDiffuse and/or ksSpecular far too high maybe?

Last edited:
Please explain, where is "Add tag", the only choice I have when right clicking on a tag are:
clean up tags
sort tags
clean up & sort tags.
Open cars in content tab . hit "shift" or "ctrl key + left mouse click. will open option below in red. Go to "UI" an expand. choose new tag.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back