- 7,532

- The Bunker
TCL Hillman Imp CSP Wipers
Been playing about with CSP new wiper animation tool, it's actually quite intuitive once I got the idea of what it requires to set it up which at first was a bit of trial and error. It's quite exciting to use and I aim to animate far more wipers this way to contribute somehow.
I think all that is required to share is the updated Extension config from within the car folder as it doesn't actually modify the model files themselves which is how it can work with encrypted cars as well and as usual you may need to create an extension folder to place the file if it doesn't exist already in the car folder. Forgive me if this doesn't work sharing it this way but I think this is all it modifies and then CSP does all the rest. 🙂
I'm still hoping for a video tutorial. I tried adding wipers to a car and the process seemed to be straighforward but for some reason the wipers hinged at the top and swept upside down.