- 250

- Derby, UK
- RicME85
- RicME85
Well yeah, no !? Sherlock. Has been said enough times that the GTS files are just a rip from the game and needs modders to convert them.you have to convert them still
Well yeah, no !? Sherlock. Has been said enough times that the GTS files are just a rip from the game and needs modders to convert them.you have to convert them still
What ?Shaun Clarke rest in peace, thanks for all your mods, radical is a dream, goodbye dude.
What ?
FShaun Clarke rest in peace, thanks for all your mods, radical is a dream, goodbye dude.
I also want to pass on my condolences to Shaun and his family having read the news via dan kirby this morning. The site Shaun had really switched me over from Rfactor2 to AC, as I'm a huge BTCC/Ginetta fanboi. Although I've read this forum a lot longer than I've been a member, I am sure that we all appreciated his site too, even if we did not always agree with him on entirely everything.
San Francisco AI hintsOff the top of my head...
Chicago Street: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ctp5h01a1goqmq1/acu_chicago_street.7z/file
Paris: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2euhv0h3gc54zxw/paris_1.5.7z/file
San Francisco: https://mega.nz/file/9HxhVbYZ#uOhRUL623DECTXuL4U5sKXrJxUBCZxtbu0kxSelyCss
Dubai Street: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fyripoee9rny44t/acu_dubai_street.7z/file
Port Newark: https://mega.nz/file/GcsHXYxY#__wtpqe17bNPf0gZjYubLncN_x6e0l-rozReJQ70CzI
Maybe you had these already but doesn't hurt to post these magnificent tracks once in a while...
Yesterday, I was meeting with the founder of RUSH Auto Works about creating a mod of his new track car. We talked about Radicals, and I told him about Shaun's mod. He has AC, but is way too busy running his business to really use it, but he seemed familiar with Shaun and his mod.Shaun Clarke rest in peace, thanks for all your mods, radical is a dream, goodbye dude.
Who will make the AC mod for the new Toyota for AC first? 😉
Who will be the 'usual suspect' to bring this to the AC community?
I know, I know already mentioned a few posts above but a double post just to 'stimulate' the modders to create this one. That sound!
Man, that sucks. He was a nice guy.Yesterday, I was meeting with the founder of RUSH Auto Works about creating a mod of his new track car. We talked about Radicals, and I told him about Shaun's mod. He has AC, but is way too busy running his business to really use it, but he seemed familiar with Shaun and his mod.
My few interactions with Shaun were great. He was passionate about his mods, and committed to producing the best quality he could. I was concerned when it was mentioned he was dealing with health issues last year, but he seemed really positive. I've often thought about him and wondered how he was doing, especially when I'd take his Radical out for a few laps.
We need memorial or tribute liveries for the Radical, and the Formula Ford cars, as he passionately wanted to produce one after improving and finalizing the radical mod.
RIP Shaun. You granted a part of yourself to us through your great mods.
Car Downloads | Fordman Physics and
shaunclarke35.wixsite.com
Thank you. Only those 3 I don't have now:I did a few of those tracks when I did Rain FX configs in the past which i have attached below 🙂👍 Pretty sure though Le Mans FM7 comes included with RainFx on latest update so I would make sure you have downloaded latest version. https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/
Also If you use the forum search you should find pretty much all of others you have listed as i think most have been done by others here, Bermgarten for instance there was a Rain Fx config on here the day Fat Alfie released it.
I cant seem to really get any of those GTS sources to a working condition.
I just found out that none of the Guerilla GT4 cars (and by extension no Guerilla car at all) can be used on Kunos vanilla Spa (at least on my system). I even fresh installed Spa.
No other cars are affected and the Guerilla cars work fine on a bunch of other tracks (Ks and mods) I tried.
So: could someone please try a Guerilla car at Spa and check if it works ? I keep getting Race Cancelled (no matter how many times I try)...
I attached a log file, maybe somebody can trace what could trigger the issue ?
Tia.
EDIT: I also checked the other Kunos tracks and found that the Guerilla mods don't work at Silverstone and Imola either (the others are fine).
They work fine for me..
No problem on my side.
Did you delete the old GT4 Guerilla mods folders before install the new ones ?
I'm on CSP version 0.1.76.same problem here, I finish my setup and get a CTD
tried both silverstone and spa and all are fine on my end. CSP 1.76I'm on CSP version 0.1.76.
While doing some more testing I found that none of the Guerilla cars can be driven at Kunos Silverstone and Imola either.
Reverted to CSP 0.1.75: no change.
Reverted to CSP 0.1.74: GUE cars work also on Spa, Silverstone and Imola... 🤔
@benbaron
Honestly getting the textures assigned and the mesh fixed is the most difficult part and I doubt anyone would hand them over to you.Honestly why do you think a lot of GTS tracks haven't been converted yet.I cant seem to really get any of those GTS sources to a working condition.
If someone can throw me a FBX or OBJ with textures assigned... things can start rolling.
so exactly why are you saying something I know very well, honestly?Honestly getting the textures assigned and the mesh fixed is the most difficult part and I doubt anyone would hand them over to you.Honestly why do you think a lot of GTS tracks haven't been converted yet.
The rest is part of a normal track-making workflow and isn't as difficult as the other parts and you would know that very well.
Bump. Anyone? RIP Shaun Clarke.Do any of you have a current invite link for the Shutoko Revival Project Discord?
Everytime I try to accept the invite link I'm greeted with this. I've tried from another Discord account that's never been in any Discord groups and the same thing happens. I've even tried with a VPN as well. It makes no difference. View attachment 1067692
Bump. Anyone? RIP Shaun Clarke.
I couldn't care about your attempt to mock me.so exactly why are you saying something I know very well, honestly?
your virtuous echo just bounced so hard not even a duck is hearing you, honestly.
But hey, thanks for the info!
I know, that's what I've come up with too but I shared Adriaan's config, which is also the one used in the manual version. But both versions work.it will work rather with that
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = 282-0-282
WIPERS = WIPER_LEFT_RUBBER, WIPER_RIGHT_RUBBER
to put in the 2 cars
Thank you! Just place the files in the root folder?It's been a month since you asked this but all you really need is the st flow shader from RD and most tracks should load just fine https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
Some tracks might also need this one
Misc - PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map
Stereo submitted a new resource: PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map - allows an extra texture in PerPixelMultiMap that modifies emissive brightness. Adds a 5th slot, txEmissive, to ksPerPixelMultiMap, that's multiplied by the ksEmissive setting. Lets you go from this to this: (artist's...www.racedepartment.com
We run online races every now and then and some still don't use CM so i tried to figure out why some tracks did not load since we really wanted to use them (rtZolder and vheHockenheim) and in the log files i found that it was the missing shader(s).
Yea, that worked for me - dropped the sdk and system folder into root.Thank you! Just place the files in the root folder?