Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,758 comments
Here's my CSP Wipers for Shokeus Group B rally cars. I didn't add wipers to the Ford RS200 because both wipers are in the same mesh. They must be separated. The MG Metro 6R4 doesn't have rain effects from the inside cameras, you can see the rain but it doesn't hit the windshield nor the windows

Delta S4:
MG Metro 6R4:
Peugeot 206 T16 Evo:
Ford RS200:

You can get the cars here: https://act80s.forumactif.org/t769-pack-voitures-de-rallye-gr-b
1626359194312.png

EDIT:
Link updated for the MG with some fixes by delpinsky
Links updated again. Now it includes the Ford RS200 with some fixes by delpinsky

Last edited:
"Assetto can't do rally"

"Hold my beer"

Dirt Rally Greece V4 is up.

I'm still open to relevant feedback; road mesh and grip "feel" bugs etc...

If you're one of those pedantic sorts that needs last weekends advertisements or wants to complain that the IRL lawn mower man comes on Tuesdays not Thursdays please go finger yourself. I made this for myself and am just paying it forward.

Go grab a gravel car and send it!

Some gravel cars

The bumps. OMG the bumps. Certainly reveals which cars have decent suspension travel and which don't.
That means I like it BTW.

Actually, I decided it'd make a good torture (and travel) test for the suspension data I'm working on (trying to give some old V8SC mods the correct types of suspensions that can also take kerbs like they did IRL).
Torture test AU.jpg

Thanks - the wiper shines like a laser when sun hits it from certain angles. It can be quite blindingly dazzling, especially in combo with the very dark cockpit.
ksDiffuse and/or ksSpecular far too high maybe?
I saw that too, but I thought that this happens only in the latest version of the CSP or it's just in some tracks only, also as you can see Yuki's skin has red windows but I remove it because it appears only when the suns hit the window. I will change it tomorrow

I also want to pass on my condolences to Shaun and his family having read the news via dan kirby this morning. The site Shaun had really switched me over from Rfactor2 to AC, as I'm a huge BTCC/Ginetta fanboi. Although I've read this forum a lot longer than I've been a member, I am sure that we all appreciated his site too, even if we did not always agree with him on entirely everything.

A very sad day in the AC modding community. Rest in peace, Shaun. I will drive in your honour today.

I've created a backup folder with all of his mods, which will remain locked away until his site closes down in the future - I will only release this when that happens, and with his families permission, so future people can enjoy what's left.

San Francisco AI hints

[HINT_0]
START=0
END=1
VALUE=0.85

[BRAKEHINT_0]
START=0.604000
END=0.6274500
VALUE=1.3

[BRAKEHINT_1]
START=0.700000
END=0.750000
VALUE=1.3

[BRAKEHINT_2]
START=0.493000
END=0.532000
VALUE=1.3

[DANGER_0]
START=0.628000
END=0.635400
VALUE=1.3
LEFT=1.5
RIGHT=1.5

[DANGER_1]
START=0.750000
END=0.770000
VALUE=1.3
LEFT=1.5
RIGHT=1.5

[DANGER_2]
START=0.530000
END=0.540000
VALUE=1.3
LEFT=1.5
RIGHT=1.5

[MAXSPEED_0]
START=0.5914500
END=0.600500
VALUE=85

[MAXSPEED_1]
START=0.380000
END=0.5100000
VALUE=110

[MAXSPEED_2]
START=0.550000
END=0.604000
VALUE=90

[MAXSPEED_3]
START=0.680000
END=0.750000
VALUE=90

[MAXSPEED_4]
START=0.511000
END=0.540000
VALUE=80

Shaun Clarke rest in peace, thanks for all your mods, radical is a dream, goodbye dude.
Yesterday, I was meeting with the founder of RUSH Auto Works about creating a mod of his new track car. We talked about Radicals, and I told him about Shaun's mod. He has AC, but is way too busy running his business to really use it, but he seemed familiar with Shaun and his mod.

My few interactions with Shaun were great. He was passionate about his mods, and committed to producing the best quality he could. I was concerned when it was mentioned he was dealing with health issues last year, but he seemed really positive. I've often thought about him and wondered how he was doing, especially when I'd take his Radical out for a few laps.

We need memorial or tribute liveries for the Radical, and the Formula Ford cars, as he passionately wanted to produce one after improving and finalizing the Radical mod.

RIP Shaun. You granted a part of yourself to us through your great mods.

Last edited:
I've just taken all of his cars out on Oulton Park in a track day for a lap of honor.

I agree, we need liveries. Maybe Legion can help out re: formula ford?

Yesterday, I was meeting with the founder of RUSH Auto Works about creating a mod of his new track car. We talked about Radicals, and I told him about Shaun's mod. He has AC, but is way too busy running his business to really use it, but he seemed familiar with Shaun and his mod.

My few interactions with Shaun were great. He was passionate about his mods, and committed to producing the best quality he could. I was concerned when it was mentioned he was dealing with health issues last year, but he seemed really positive. I've often thought about him and wondered how he was doing, especially when I'd take his Radical out for a few laps.

We need memorial or tribute liveries for the Radical, and the Formula Ford cars, as he passionately wanted to produce one after improving and finalizing the radical mod.

RIP Shaun. You granted a part of yourself to us through your great mods.

Man, that sucks. He was a nice guy.

I did a few of those tracks when I did Rain FX configs in the past which i have attached below 🙂👍 Pretty sure though Le Mans FM7 comes included with RainFx on latest update so I would make sure you have downloaded latest version. https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/

Also If you use the forum search you should find pretty much all of others you have listed as i think most have been done by others here, Bermgarten for instance there was a Rain Fx config on here the day Fat Alfie released it.
Thank you. Only those 3 I don't have now:
sveg
kunstrop
silesia ring

I just found out that none of the Guerilla GT4 cars (and by extension no Guerilla car at all) can be used on Kunos vanilla Spa (at least on my system). I even fresh installed Spa.
No other cars are affected and the Guerilla cars work fine on a bunch of other tracks (Ks and mods) I tried.

So: could someone please try a Guerilla car at Spa and check if it works ? I keep getting Race Cancelled (no matter how many times I try)...

I attached a log file, maybe somebody can trace what could trigger the issue ?
Tia.

EDIT: I also checked the other Kunos tracks and found that the Guerilla mods don't work at Silverstone and Imola either (the others are fine).

They work fine for me..

No problem on my side.
Did you delete the old GT4 Guerilla mods folders before install the new ones ?

same problem here, I finish my setup and get a CTD
I'm on CSP version 0.1.76.
While doing some more testing I found that none of the Guerilla cars can be driven at Kunos Silverstone and Imola either.
Reverted to CSP 0.1.75: no change.
Reverted to CSP 0.1.74: GUE cars work also on Spa, Silverstone and Imola... 🤔

@benbaron

Last edited:
I'm on CSP version 0.1.76.
While doing some more testing I found that none of the Guerilla cars can be driven at Kunos Silverstone and Imola either.
Reverted to CSP 0.1.75: no change.
Reverted to CSP 0.1.74: GUE cars work also on Spa, Silverstone and Imola... 🤔

@benbaron
tried both silverstone and spa and all are fine on my end. CSP 1.76

I cant seem to really get any of those GTS sources to a working condition.
If someone can throw me a FBX or OBJ with textures assigned... things can start rolling.
Honestly getting the textures assigned and the mesh fixed is the most difficult part and I doubt anyone would hand them over to you.Honestly why do you think a lot of GTS tracks haven't been converted yet.
The rest is part of a normal track-making workflow and isn't as difficult as the other parts and you would know that very well.

Anyone knows how to combine different inputs/conditions? I want the track lights to turn on when is night or when is raining using SUN and wfx_WET inputs but i cant find a way to make it work together

Honestly getting the textures assigned and the mesh fixed is the most difficult part and I doubt anyone would hand them over to you.Honestly why do you think a lot of GTS tracks haven't been converted yet.
The rest is part of a normal track-making workflow and isn't as difficult as the other parts and you would know that very well.
so exactly why are you saying something I know very well, honestly?

your virtuous echo just bounced so hard not even a duck is hearing you, honestly.

But hey, thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Do any of you have a current invite link for the Shutoko Revival Project Discord?

Everytime I try to accept the invite link I'm greeted with this. I've tried from another Discord account that's never been in any Discord groups and the same thing happens. I've even tried with a VPN as well. It makes no difference. View attachment 1067692
Bump. Anyone? RIP Shaun Clarke.

so exactly why are you saying something I know very well, honestly?

your virtuous echo just bounced so hard not even a duck is hearing you, honestly.

But hey, thanks for the info!
I couldn't care about your attempt to mock me.

All I meant from the last sentence is that you know how to get a track in-game with all the required nulls and shaders. And you literally asked for a fully textured FBX file which is the most difficult thing to do. But best of luck getting it :)

I have a question about PC hardware for AC.

I run a 4k display with a Radeon 6800XT videocard, 32GB of RAM, and a 6 core AMD 5600X CPU.

When I run higher grid counts the FPS goes down.

Does anyone know if a 12 core CPU would make a difference here?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back