Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,696 comments
Needs transparent flag turning on the glass. Should be possible using CSP extension rather than editing the mod.
Hi!
Sorry for hijack the post... but I have the same exact problem with a Toyota Celica St205 GrA8 WRC. I tried to find where to change it, using anything available from CM and CSP with no luck. Actually I found where it says that the obejct is not transparent, but couldn't edit it/change it.
So, could you please say what CSP extension should be used? I mean, I think that is something not depending on any extra 3D software, it only depends on CM and its extension, right!?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers. :cheers:

The left mirror looks like this:
View attachment 1069049
no problem for me with CSP Public version 0.1.76 and SOL 2.1.3

20210722_154608.jpg

Capture2.JPG

Assettoland recently posted the "re-worked" Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (2021) by replaio. One of the main issues was the left driver mirror which should have been fixed with this update but it is still not usable. Maybe @__EASY__ you could have a look onto it?

Thank you
Downloaded from your link. Mirror is OK here (latest CSP)
porsche_mirror.png

I really don't fancy the glass interiors though... :irked:

Last edited:
They are all far off their real specs and performance though, sadly the only 2000-2003 DTM mods I found as well.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed your changes to the track, thanks! Is there a way to lower the volume between tyre and track?I find it`s a bit louder than others. Thanks
Sorry, no idea. I'm good at cut and paste, but not much of a mod expert. :boggled:

It's almost real looking.

this ULTRA GRAPHICS RESHADE (holy moly) channel was also in my recomendations these days...
and there is a lot of effect overkilling there...

so you say much distortion, lens, bloom and overbrightening effects, on top with oversharpening is "almost real looking" ?

i also loved to use this "raytracing", better: screen space GI, 2 years ago, it looked good on AC.
but i do not use it now, because CSP has built in effects now which give a better overall image.
also reshade kills my FPS in AC.

That 'looks real' video is meant to look like real TV feed from the 90's, not like watching it in real by the track side. Hence the SKY logo...
For it works, nice little showcase.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can Someone make a update for the paris Tour Eiffel city track, cause when you hit the rail in de corners you get stuck,.. and this track is so great so please make an update for this one,..

cheers in advance mates!

Last edited:
I just added an extension for Silverstone to have more freedom with pit straight and bridges sponsors textures.
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...raights-and-bridges-sponsors-extension.44022/

Does any modder work this way (with model replacement in tracks extensions) and have some advices regarding online uses and limitations ?

View attachment 1069108View attachment 1069110
This is almost a must-have for Kunos tracks. Would be great to have this also at Mugello, Imola, Spa etc.

I am an old Assetto Corsa senior player but relatively noob regarding the mod universe.:-)
I wonder if someone has "upgraded" some vanilla AC Cars to the CM/CSP standards.
Is it automatic if one has CM installed or, in case it is not, can someone give me links to some Upgraded Vanilla AC Car (mainly Ferrari, Porsche., McLaren.Lambo)
Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back